Republishing the Bible | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Republishing the Bible

Yeah, but I love arguing religion. It's how I can kick everyone's arse on any religious topic.

Well, even when I try to read that (eg: Sophias of Jesus Christ) it doesn't make any sense.

Hmmm... which is probably why religion (religious leaders) manage to confuse so many people into believing things that were not necessarily taught.

I consider my arse kicked already, but at least I will try to read some of that.

No. Paul isn't going to be included in the bible.

I hate that his quotes gets more lip time than Jesus's, so in this version, he's going to be nowhere near the bible.

Unless of course I include this quote from him, and this quote alone.

1 Tim 2:11-15
11 Let a woman learn in quietness with all subjection.
12 But I permit not a woman to teach, nor to have dominion over a man, but to be in quietness.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve;
14 and Adam was not beguiled, but the woman being beguiled hath fallen into transgression:
15 but she shall be saved through her child-bearing, if they continue in faith and love and sanctification with sobriety.

If you don't include Genesis, Leviticus, Corinthians, and Romans, then how will people condemn the gays?

The first five books of the bible come out of The Torah.

The entire old testament is a rewrite of the Jewish holy scriptures. Don't worry, you're still condemned to death and unloved by god.

The first five books of the bible come out of The Torah.

The entire old testament is a rewrite of the Jewish holy scriptures. Don't worry, you're still condemned to death and unloved by god.

Phew! If I don't have an eternity of suffering and damnation to look forward to I don't what I would do with myself.

Glad to see Thomas and Judas in there.Why not the book of Enoch too? It is trippy. And maybe the Testament of Solomon too.

the entire old testament is just a rewrite of the jewish scriptures...