Votes: 7 19.4%
  • B, argue that NTs are the master race

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • C, inevitable joke answer: Xylophone

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • D, use their unlimited power to edit this poll. Xx, Lady Palpatine

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
I have the universe sandbox in steam and sometimes fire it up to look at the whole thing go as a means of inspiration.

I love messing with that thing. Like, drop a second sun a few AUs outside Pluto's orbit and watch it inexorably tug on the planetary orbits. Erase Jupiter, and watch as the orbits of Mars, Earth, Venus and Mercury slowly decay closer to the sun. Colliding solar systems is fun too. The possibilities are endless!

Damn, I'm gonna play when I get home from work.

Damn, I'm gonna play when I get home from work.

The insidious F agenda is working!

giphy.gif

I love messing with that thing. Like, drop a second sun a few AUs outside Pluto's orbit and watch it inexorably tug on the planetary orbits. Erase Jupiter, and watch as the orbits of Mars, Earth, Venus and Mercury slowly decay closer to the sun. Colliding solar systems is fun too. The possibilities are endless!

oohhhhh I want !!!
well I have it so just a matter of getting home in a few hours..

Guys, I just ran into a goldmine of Stupid. Introducing:
earth-formation-3a.jpg

http://www.mattysparadigm.org/

Yes. Really. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Matty, you need a paradigm shift.

This has got to be a joke. Please let this be a joke. No one is this stupid, are they?

These are my favourite lessons so far:

"The Sun is less massive than the Earth, the other planets are also less massive but have the same mass relationships to each other (thanks Newton)."

"The Sun is not a star. Stars are not suns. Stars are reflective rocks in the Kuiper belt made of ruby and sapphire, giving the appearance of being red or blue shifted."

This makes sense. After all, even pagans like Epicurus knew that matter is made of atoms and that the sun is about the same size it appears on the sky. Who are we to refute ancient knowledge?

"The Sun is less massive than the Earth, the other planets are also less massive but have the same mass relationships to each other (thanks Newton)."

"The Sun is not a star. Stars are not suns. Stars are reflective rocks in the Kuiper belt made of ruby and sapphire, giving the appearance of being red or blue shifted."

This makes sense. After all, even pagans like Epicurus knew that matter is made of atoms and that the sun is about the same size it appears on the sky. Who are we to refute ancient knowledge?
This makes even less sense than saying the Bible is just as good as a history book [for historical accuracy]. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I know right. :tearsofjoy:

These claims are so ridiculous, you really wonder if this is just a parody.

"Radioisotopes began to decay explosively at this time, causing the core of the Earth to melt. This is what we know of as Hell."

Pretty sure that if that's how it worked, the entire Earth would have melted. Then we'd have Hell on Earth.

Oh wait.. we do! After all, Hell = Other people. :tearsofjoy:

Wow. He says that the centre of Earth is the largest source of gravity in the universe and:

"Since the detection of gravitational waves is so new it is entirely possible that each human soul is a created instance of gravity..

We are going to test the hypothesis that gravitational waves are emitted from the core of the earth (hell) in response to fluctuations in the human death rate. We will also make the prediction that if there are a combined total of around 1,000 people killed in near simultaneous events around the world, there will be a gravitational wave detection."

Then he has checked news reports to show that deaths indeed occurred whenever gravitational waves were detected.

Pretty sure that if that's how it worked, the entire Earth would have melted. Then we'd have Hell on Earth.

Oh wait.. we do! After all, Hell = Other people. :tearsofjoy:

giphy.gif

Ah ok, in his "testimony" he explains the life he's had, the Christian upbringing, becoming a godless scientist who had some setbacks, and then:

In September 1996 Hurricane Fran came to town and then I became a guy with a pickup truck and a chainsaw. By Christmas of that year my marriage was over and I was homeless, separated, and we had a 2-year-old child to look after.

My substance abuse problems were at their worst and my head was in a fog most of the time.

Anyone who claims that pot smoking pot can’t hurt you is either lying or doesn’t know better, because it caused me to become psychotically ill, suffering from what was probably paranoid schizophrenia.

Then some time later he prayed and was saved. I don't know whether to feel sad about this. Maybe a little, but I guess in his way he's found happiness, which is a good thing. It's quite moving to think about it, his dedication to creating this kind of site,

Ah ok, in his "testimony" he explains the life he's had, the Christian upbringing, becoming a godless scientist who had some setbacks, and then:

Then some time later he prayed and was saved. I don't know whether to feel sad about this. Maybe a little, but I guess in his way he's found happiness, which is a good thing. It's quite moving to think about it, his dedication to creating this kind of site,
Some people actually need god.... Not as much as they need therapy but still, it's better than nothing when you're down and out.

But of course ideally you want people to pull themselves out of a mess without embracing nonsense.

Are you sure of that Reason? The way I see it, you're either fucked, or you're fucked and you embrace nonsense on top of that. Two wrongs don't make a right. :D

Are you sure of that Reason? The way I see it, you're either fucked, or you're fucked and you embrace nonsense on top of that. Two wrongs don't make a right. :D
No but when you're at your lowest point and you feel like giving up inventing an invisible friend is infinitely better than an option like suicide.

But yes, zealotry and the collapse of rational thought is a steep price for an escape from dire straights. That is why I said ideally you don't want that.

Guys, I just ran into a goldmine of Stupid. Introducing:
earth-formation-3a.jpg

http://www.mattysparadigm.org/

Yes. Really. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

This has got to be a joke. Please let this be a joke. No one is this stupid, are they?
I don't argue with stupid anymore because I've learned that there is really no convincing idiots, the people who didn't reason themselves into their beliefs. It's a struggle for us.

Actions speak louder than words.