Votes: 7 19.4%
  • B, argue that NTs are the master race

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • C, inevitable joke answer: Xylophone

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • D, use their unlimited power to edit this poll. Xx, Lady Palpatine

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
They get things done in a more concrete and quantifiable manner, but probably no more than a P.

Everyone will get things done in opposite directions, getting nowhere, and all leading to their graves.
Yes, however...

"When they bury me, it won't be in my backyard, and when they come to pay their respects, they'll have to wait in line."

Reactions: jkxx
Yes, however...

"When they bury me, it won't be in my backyard, and when they come to pay their respects, they'll have to wait in line."
lol
no one has time these days to address the past and the dead within. The world moves to quickly, and survival is becoming more taxing on our minds. We cannot spend such a precious resource on a bunch of cool shit millions of people have already done.

To make this even more blunt - we simply don't have the time to indulge in bickering about minor differences among ourselves. We are all N's, an endangered species in its own right. Think about this first before going any further.

lol
no one has time these days to address the past and the dead within. The world moves to quickly, and survival is becoming more taxing on our minds. We cannot spend such a precious resource on a bunch of cool shit millions of people have already done.
I agree, human potential is too often wasted. I work towards a world without poverty: economic and metaphoric.

Now you see where I'm going with this.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I agree, human potential is too often wasted. I work towards a world without poverty: economic and metaphoric.
Commendable, but human nature made the world the way it is, and it is stronger than anything we could ever face. Unless you plan to genetically alter humanity (or any life) to strive for something other than life.

Extinction

To make this even more blunt - we simply don't have the time to indulge in bickering about minor differences among ourselves. We are all N's, an endangered species in its own right. Think about this first before going any further.
iu

That's the pot calling the kettle NF :tearsofjoy:

Don't be mad, love you- 'kay byeeeee :kissingheart:

People are weirdos but saying NTs are in this thread is funny and accurate :tonguewink:

giphy.gif