Votes: 7 19.4%
  • B, argue that NTs are the master race

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • C, inevitable joke answer: Xylophone

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • D, use their unlimited power to edit this poll. Xx, Lady Palpatine

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
I've just realised something, @jkxx. In an earlier post here I said "I'll let you guys discuss astrology". I didn't mean that as a snide remark or anything - I was actually very sincere! And that's because for some reason I thought this was the astrology thread, not the Rationals thread. Sorry about that, especially if it led to some misunderstanding. I love your posts, including on astrology, and I think you're always super caring in your messages too. So please don't beat yourself up about any of this :) :kissingclosed:

@Ren - maybe so but still my decision is inexcusable as it was trampling on the thread without consideration.
#latetothepartyasusual

Reactions: Ren
This thread started in early May like the Battle of Fuentes de Oñoro.
How long until we install all of your relatives as kings to every other thread? :mclap:

(a little Napoleonic humor, then again all Napoleonic humor is little isn't it?)

Reactions: jkxx and Ren
How long until we install all of your relatives as kings to every other thread? :mclap:

(a little Napoleonic humor, then again all Napoleonic humor is little isn't it?)
Ha! If only, unfortunately we're a Democracy now.

Last edited:
I was put somewhere too, right?

giphy.gif

Reactions: jkxx, Ginny and Ren
Make-Up of the Pin Administration's Executive Branch:

@Ren Position: Secretary of State
@hush Position: Secretary of Grammar

Though I may be Thomas Jefferson in real life, under President Pin's administration I am only Ren, Secretary of State of the United States of Pinlandia.

Though I may be Thomas Jefferson in real life, under President Pin's administration I am only Ren, Secretary of State of the United States of Pinlandia.
That's President Alexander HamilPin to you Mr. Secretary.