Prove or Disprove me of being an INFJ | INFJ Forum

Prove or Disprove me of being an INFJ

Kuroe

Sep 8, 2009
MBTI
INT?
Actually this is another "type me" thread. But I want it to be in a more creative way, so -

Please throw me questions and let me answer. After that please come to your conclusion that whether I'm one of you or not and explain. (I heard no explanation about my type in other forums and that irritates me greatly.)

Actually I have nail down to two possibilities only but I need confirmation as I want to eliminate the possibility that I choose that type because simply I think that it's cool.

So yea, let's start.

Thanks you guys in advance.

Questions? Who needs those :D INFJ's are clairvoyant.

You're INTP

But since you insist - what superpower would you like to have?

Which of the following groups of characteristics do you identify with? In which order?

1. feel others need
feel pulled to be responsible and take care of others

Last edited:
Reactions: Satya
LOL. I thought INTP as well. It's the whole, "prove me wrong" scenario that sent my antennae up.

Question for you: If you were on a desert island trek for two months (an island with trees, coconuts, a lagoon with fish and rampant animal life) but you could only take two of the following with you, which things would you choose and why?:

Rope, pocket knife, your favorite book, a lighter, a book of matches, a tent, a compass, a flare gun, a rifle, an axe, toilet paper, soap, solar powered radio, distilled water, or first aid kit?

It's a wonderful life or The Third man?

Yup I am already thinking INTP, however the "nail things down" is a J trait. At the very least I am going to say INTx at this point.

Question: How thourough are you when looking for an answer. Do you need to concider all sides of things first, or do you just need some feedback and you will know the answer.

You come off as an intp to me. Of course all I have to go by is this post.

Last edited:
But s/he did not nail it and left it open in the end ;)

Ooooooo.. good point...
I do admire INTP for being such great anylists, man oh man... Carl Jung (yeah I don't think he was an INTJ) I know some from other forums.. It's kind of cool actually, It's like watching a great detective.

An INTJ would not want anyone to tell them "what" they are.
INTP would have provided more information regarding their question.. instead of being a newb and then expecting us to pull an answer out of the air for them.

And since the post annoyed me, ENTP.

Last edited:
I know that my INTJ friend <--(oh and I MEAN INTJ)
seems to be letting go of his rigedness. He's getting more open.
He is still mostly INTJ but he seem to be going in the F direction.

Maybe he is developing more of an F with out weakening his Te since his strong Te function is still very working well.

Their are many special senarios.

Last edited:
I
N
F
p

Have you taken the test on similarminds, and what did you get on it? Can you link it and waht you tihnk of it?

Thanks! You guys are more enthusiastic than I expected. =D

Questions? Who needs those :D INFJ's are clairvoyant.

You're INTP

But since you insist - what superpower would you like to have?

Superpower? Teleport I reckon. Transportation wastes time.

Which of the following groups of characteristics do you identify with? In which order?

I reckon they are Fe, Fi, Ne and Ni. =(
It's dangerous because it's quite obvious (and it's also a reason that I gave up doing test. I'm afraid I'll go for the cool ans).
But in case you really need the order:
Ne=Ni > Fi > Fe
(I'm damn sure about my big N.)

LOL. I thought INTP as well. It's the whole, "prove me wrong" scenario that sent my antennae up.

Question for you: If you were on a desert island trek for two months (an island with trees, coconuts, a lagoon with fish and rampant animal life) but you could only take two of the following with you, which things would you choose and why?:

Rope, pocket knife, your favorite book, a lighter, a book of matches, a tent, a compass, a flare gun, a rifle, an axe, toilet paper, soap, solar powered radio, distilled water, or first aid kit?

Why, I'd take blank paper and colour pencils which is not in your list, because I can write / draw whatever in my mind. I will get bored with a book even if it's my favourite.

But if something in your list... a box of matches? I can have nearly other things with matches. I can distill water from the sea water. =D

It's a wonderful life or The Third man?

I haven't watched any of them.

Yup I am already thinking INTP, however the "nail things down" is a J trait. At the very least I am going to say INTx at this point.

Question: How thourough are you when looking for an answer. Do you need to concider all sides of things first, or do you just need some feedback and you will know the answer.

I used to know the answer and method right away, er, but this only happens in the old days. I'm getting more and more prone to second guess myself. I hate it really.

You come off as an intp to me. Of course all I have to go by is this post.

I'll wait for your conclusion when this goes longer.

But s/he did not nail it and left it open in the end ;)

Nah, I want to nail it down, but I'm afraid to nail that down because it sounds cool. You know the INTs are sometimes too cool and it's kind of, boasting? I relate well with the bad sides but I don't come of as analytical as the typical ones.

Ooooooo.. good point...
I do admire INTP for being such great anylists, man oh man... Carl Jung (yeah I don't think he was an INTJ) I know some from other forums.. It's kind of cool actually, It's like watching a great detective.

I don't think Carl Jung is an INTJ too. He's writing is way too... wandering to be an INTJ.

An INTJ would not want anyone to tell them "what" they are.
INTP would have provided more information regarding their question.. instead of being a newb and then expecting us to pull an answer out of the air for them.

And since the post annoyed me, ENTP.

*grin* I apologize for annoying you. But I'll consider that possibility if I'm not annoyed by a crowd of people. Headaches in big town.

I know that my INTJ friend <--(oh and I MEAN INTJ)
seems to be letting go of his rigedness. He's getting more open.
He is still mostly INTJ but he seem to be going in the F direction.

Maybe he is developing more of an F with out weakening his Te since his strong Te function is still very working well.

Their are many special senarios.

I'm well known to be stubborn when I was small.
But I'm getting looser I guess.
And sometimes even undecisive... I can't pick up the perfect one. I mean, I cannot make the perfect one in my mind true. =(

Not my first time. *grin*
Bother to tell me why?

Have you taken the test on similarminds, and what did you get on it? Can you link it and waht you tihnk of it?

And I don't want tests anymore. Most of them are useless to me because I spot what they are asking at that moment. So I can disguise into any type at any time. But if you still wish to know, I scored all INTP, INFP, INTJ and INFJ throughout all of my lifetime.

Now I'm mostly trying to type myself according to my understanding of the processing functions. But honestly I seemed to learn something wrong in the past that everytime I'll have to adjust my conclusion according to the changed definition.

And I've come to a point that, I'm not sure whether I'm right or not. And this feeling sucks. If I'm wrong I've to learn the right concept.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Now I'm mostly trying to type myself according to my understanding of the processing functions. But honestly I seemed to learn something wrong in the past that everytime I'll have to adjust my conclusion according to the changed definition.

And I've come to a point that, I'm not sure whether I'm right or not. And this feeling sucks. If I'm wrong I've to learn the right concept.

Me too. I just kind of let go of it after analying it too much. I suspect that many kids are NF if they don't have a father to detach them from their mothers. I've read many articles mentioning this.

Freud seems to be an INTJ because of his revolutionary theories and his stubbornness.
From reading Carl Jung he definantly looks at things as a whole (Ti) and by traveling finding comman archtypes in every culture (Ne) he is definantly an INTP.

My best guess would be to talk to a INTP who understands this theory. They are normally very good at analyzing.

I think I might be an ENTJ? Who0 slacks off to be an ENTP. When comfortable around people becomes ENFP and when hurt or outcasted INFJ <-- very negative INFJ (somes time INTJ pondering the purpose of living).
I guess I want to be an INFJ but the fact that I feel so uncomfortable most of the time connecting with people makse me think that I'm not very Fe. I think I've repressed it when I was younger. It does come out but now I'm very cautious to not get hurt again.

Last edited:
INFP.

Heh, disrespecting?

I find threads like this annoying, I understand people may not want to bias opinions but giving no info and telling others to somehow ask the right questions so that we might be able to type them when they already have a base to work from bugs me. INFP is what I think he is. I'm not going to put effort into explaining why so long as he's making a game out of it. Sorry if you find that disrespectful but like I said INFP is my serious opinion so disrespect is not meant.

Last edited: