Prove or Disprove me of being an INFJ | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Prove or Disprove me of being an INFJ

Wait a minute when did I say I have a good does of Fe? My worst functions are Fe and Se.

You didn't say it - I was looking at it in your responses, by the way you responded to information. Now, it could be a shadow function coming out as well, so that's always a possibility. But if you're an INTP, your fourth process would be "Fe". It's far down the list, but not invisible...and since we're not all 100% type, you could be using Fe more without realizing it.

I don't think you're Ni dominant though, and I'm going to give you my idea why (how I see it).

An Ni dominant person tends to know the answers to their question, but the question isn't conscious yet. It's like working on a mathematical proof. An Ni dominant person will be able to tell you what the answer to the proof is, but it would be much, much harder for them to prove it. They'd say, "why do you need the proof, when the answer's right there?" But it *does* frustrate them when they don't know the question. So that's when they're looking for answers to support the question hidden in their mind (Ni).

Ni dominants really aren't psychic; we just *know* when the answer is correct. We don't know what the question is, though.

INTJs will look for the questions to support their answer in systems. They will work backwards to prove what they know to be true, through machines and data. An INFJ will work backwards through people, to listen, to hear, and to ask specific questions that prove their answers.

That's the best way I can explain it, though.

So removing Ni from the equation, you're either INFP or INTP, with the dominant process being either Ti or Fi. Not sure if that's the answer you're looking for, and I'm not that strong on explaining the processes - but if it helps you, run with it.

You didn't say it - I was looking at it in your responses, by the way you responded to information. Now, it could be a shadow function coming out as well, so that's always a possibility. But if you're an INTP, your fourth process would be "Fe". It's far down the list, but not invisible...and since we're not all 100% type, you could be using Fe more without realizing it.

I don't think you're Ni dominant though, and I'm going to give you my idea why (how I see it).

An Ni dominant person tends to know the answers to their question, but the question isn't conscious yet. It's like working on a mathematical proof. An Ni dominant person will be able to tell you what the answer to the proof is, but it would be much, much harder for them to prove it. They'd say, "why do you need the proof, when the answer's right there?" But it *does* frustrate them when they don't know the question. So that's when they're looking for answers to support the question hidden in their mind (Ni).

Ni dominants really aren't psychic; we just *know* when the answer is correct. We don't know what the question is, though.

INTJs will look for the questions to support their answer in systems. They will work backwards to prove what they know to be true, through machines and data. An INFJ will work backwards through people, to listen, to hear, and to ask specific questions that prove their answers.

That's the best way I can explain it, though.

So removing Ni from the equation, you're either INFP or INTP, with the dominant process being either Ti or Fi. Not sure if that's the answer you're looking for, and I'm not that strong on explaining the processes - but if it helps you, run with it.

Ummm yes this helps me. Thanks.

I'll have to stick with my P then. Bad that I hate it. =P

:) You'll find where you need to be - don't stress. You're on the right path of discovery, despite how muddled it might seem right now.

Not offended

I've never thought that this style of writing may offend your feelings. Anyway if I really offended I apologize. I hope I have more control on my speech.
No, I'm not offended or anything, it was just a general thing.

Your totally an INTJ! Don't ask me why, you just soo are!
But seriously . . .
edit: actually you seem a bit INTJ gone INFJ, but still INTJ mainly . . .

Last edited: