President Donald Trump | Page 82 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

And yet Trump is having such a positive impact on American interests.

This is so completely delusional it begs for a response. America is obviously losing its leadership role on the world stage. Many other countries no longer look to US thanks to the irratic behaviour of Trump. This process has been ongoing for a number of years, due not so much to American decline but due to the rise of other powers like China. Trumps antics are merely hastening the decline. Other structural decsions that the Trump Administration has undertaken, like the gutting of the State Department will have lasting negative impacts for many years to come. The damage being done to American prestige is likely not reversable which to my mind is unfortunate. America has done many terrible things in the world but also many good things. The decline of American influence in favour of Chinese and the Russians is not a good thing for the world as a whole.

It's interesting when there is such a great irony, that despite someone wanting to be a champion for certain causes and give them a voice... that that person's behavior is so out of line that anyone wanting to share similar views in a reasonable manner instead remains silent out of fear of being associated with said behavior. This creates a sort of empty vacuum where there should be balanced and respectful political discussion. When someone is the creator of the very silence they wish to dispel...

roadwarrior_watermarked.jpg

Impeachment dreams 2018

Please please please make this happen democrats. Please move foward with this. Please make it a political topic right before the midterms. Please please pretty please?

What exactly do you think is an impeachable offense that Trump is actually guilty of? You have nothing. Literally nothing. Yes there are things you want to be true but what none of you have ever fathomed to this day Is, saying things are true doesn't make them true.

So Please, for comedies sake in 2018 ....MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Reactions: Wyote
Impeachment dreams 2018

Please please please make this happen democrats. Please move foward with this. Please make it a political topic right before the midterms. Please please pretty please?

What exactly do you think is an impeachable offense that Trump is actually guilty of? You have nothing. Literally nothing. Yes there are things you want to be true but what none of you have ever fathomed to this day Is, saying things are true doesn't make them true.

So Please, for comedies sake in 2018 ....MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Why are you typing in bold type!
Does it make your words more forceful or true?!
Nope.

There are many things he could be impeached on...and guess what...if the GOP loses the midterms - which is the direction it is headed - they could impeach him on various things he has done.
It’s calling “Obstruction of justice”.
It’s called “money laundering”.
It’s called “treason”.
It’s illegal to accept money from foreign governments to run your campaign.
Investigate Hillary all you want since that will be your reactionary go-to response...I don’t care, lock her up, I don’t care.
Trump is the one in the WH fucking everything up around the world, not HRC.

I have no doubt that Mueller will provide more than enough evidence to file charges against him and most of his family at that.
Also, read the 25th amendment...if you get enough Democrats voted in they could invoke it.
Seriously...Trump has zero integrity or credibility with the sheer number of lies and mistruths he has spoken on video or Twitter.
He’s a pathological liar.
Once again...goggle “Binary Thinking”, I do believe you are stuck in that mental cycle Sir.

Impeachment dreams 2018

Step One Democratic Party takes US House of Representatives, riding a wave caused by a wildly unpopular President who champions the rights of misogynists and racists.

The Mueller Investigation then refers the impeachable offense of Treasonous Conspiracy with a hostile government to corrupt the integrity of our last presidential election and in a letter details a host of felonious money laundering charges to be leveled against Trump once he is removed from office. Mitt Romney, with nothing to loose, leads a group of 11 level headed GOP Senators in joining a slim but unified DEMOCRATIC SENATE MINORITY CAUCUS (60-49=11)to find the soon to be ex-president guilty of "HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS" . Literally nothing Trump tries to do to stop this freight train works as the DOJ wash their hands of him.

Then, for comedies sake in 2019,Trump establishes a prison library ....LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN! vote the GOP out in the midterms!!

I’m new here and haven’t really read through this thread. Though I’d assume most INFJ’s aren’t trump fans.

While I wouldn’t call myself a fan, I don’t quite hate him as much as the general media/populace seems to. How alone am I in this sentiment?

I think it's fair to say that most of the people here are not Trump fans, self included, however I would also stand with you to an extent in not hating him quite as much as the liberal media does. I won't mince words, I think he's entirely unfit for the job and a liability to our safety, however I am also less and less moved by media outlets who are obviously starved for any significant developments, and making headlines out of things that aren't really news. However, the media is just as polarized as the populace, and I don't find conservative outlets any more trustworthy or free of propaganda. Glimpses of the truth on either side are buried under how political camps want you to view him and his presidency. For example, liberal outlets are way more focused on things like the FBI collusion investigation than conservative outlets. However, while every tiny development has liberal outlets shouting "TREASON!!!" the conservative outlets are like "TOTAL HOAX!!!". I find neither assertion to be taken seriously at face value, and think that the truth is somewhere in between.

My personal thoughts are that if he's a genius at anything, it was manipulating the media into helping him into the oval office (hat's off to that for better or worse) but that he's really just intending to do everything he can to stack the odds in favor of his family business interests to benefit him when he takes up the reigns after he leaves. I think he wants to try to use the same kind of manipulation on the world stage, but that the truth is that countries like China and Russia are not susceptible to in and that he stands to lose ground to them. I think that all policies he's pursuing are either geared towards that (i.e. reducing regulation and oversight), or being sure to throw bones to the base that put him there (Imma bring back tha coal!!!!) until he can squeeze everything he wants for himself out of the presidency.

I think that it's interesting to discuss politics, but as of late, similar threads have not really been about learning from each other and increasing everyone's overall understanding. Rather, you'll likely find that the focus is unfortunately about:

1) Propaganda slinging
2) Labeling aspects of each of your posts as "correct" or "incorrect"
3) Determining the degree of your orientation to reality should you choose to defend a position labeled "incorrect"

I don't want to dissuade you from trying though, and I think it would be interesting to discuss any potential merits that Trump has though I don't have much faith that it will last before you get railroaded into constant attacks on your orientation to reality should you make any negative assertions about Trump's intentions. Try going back 20 pages or so and skim through, and you may get an idea of that.

Yup. Bring some actual thought to the discussion and it will flourish. There's been so little of it. When thought is brought into the mix we have a contingency here that crawls out from under the floor boards and tries to bury it under tons of unrelated posts so that it's really really hard to find.

Regarding Trump and Russian collusion? How long has it been? There's simply nothing to support the claim. More likely than not it's a deliberate action of the Democrats to keep the investigation open this long absent any proof in the hopes of affecting the 2018 midterms.

Last edited:
Reactions: James and Skarekrow
Now we can refer to our "dear leader" with two simple emojis! Yay!

1c6f1484892169323b66c5fb08b7b07e.jpg
flag-in-hole.png