President Donald Trump | Page 80 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

okay.
Well what is your stance on automatic soldiers?

yeah? You know about that, right?
I don't know too much about that.

Hypothetically, it sounds like a good idea as long as it is limited to soldiers. I don't trust an artificial intelligence (at least, not presently) with command over a military theatre or nuclear missiles.

A wise judgement. They have humanoid and dog robots designed for war, along with drones, of course

ISIS has lost 98 percent of its territory -- mostly since Trump took office, officials say

Thanks Trump. What does this mean? Well it means one of two things. Either Obama wanted ISIS to thrive or he was completely incompetent.

Reactions: Icedream
I really like this One because you know Michele Obama did so ummmm....much as first lady.

Government reform: Melania Trump, while embracing a more active and public schedule as first lady, is running one of the leanest East Wing operations in recent history, according to a Fox News analysis of White House personnel reports that found she has significantly reduced the number of aides on the first lady’s office payroll in comparison to her predecessor, Michelle Obama. During President Obama’s first year in office, 16 people were listed working for Michelle Obama, earning a combined $1.24 million a year. This year, just four people were listed working for Melania Trump as of June, with salaries totaling $486,700

What exactly did she need 16 people working for her? What did she do in the White House again?
And the trophy wife in the role now?
What has she accomplished?
Also your report is very misleading when it doesn’t report how much it cost her to remain at Trump tower with full protection.
Spin those lies.

"First Lady Melania Trump and the Trumps' son, Barron, continue to live at Trump Tower until Barron finishes the school year, which has also drawn criticism. More than 550,000 people signed a Change.org petition demanding the Trumps move to the White House, or personally foot the bill for the additional security costs. The NYPD estimated it costs between $127,000 and $146,000 per day to protect Mrs. Trump and Barron while President Trump is out of town, according to the New York Times.

"The U.S. taxpayer is paying an exorbitant amount of money to protect the First Lady in Trump Tower, located in New York City," the petition read. "As to help relieve the national debt, this expense yields no positive results for the nation and should be cut from being funded."

Congress included $120 million in its omnibus spending bill to fund the president's security -- $60 million for the U.S. Secret Service, and $60 million for localities' policing services.

President Trump's expenses for security alone in his first year are on track to surpass the security and Air Force One costs for all eight years of Obama's presidency. According to documents obtained by a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act request, the former president's Secret Service costs from 2009 - 2016 totaled almost $97 million.

None of the figures for Mr. Trump's security include additional costs for Air Force One. The cost of operating the president's plane for a single hour is $142,380, according to Air Force documents obtained by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch."

Last edited:
Reactions: Icedream
Nothing like using a known bias source hostile to Trump to make your point.
Yeah, your source was really unbiased hahahahaha.
You call it biased because it causes you to have severe cognitive dissonance.
Laaaame.
I’ll let others decide - not you, you have no perspective or open mind.

Reactions: Stu and Icedream
it's funny, cause you told us to use google, and we did. when you didn't see what you wanted, you threw a fit

Reactions: Stu and Skarekrow
Remember when Trump flew those planes into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon?

Reactions: Skarekrow
This comic seems to embody some aspects of Donny.

Attachments

• D297E97D-9D91-40C5-AC83-E6AB5B1DE7D2.jpeg
    D297E97D-9D91-40C5-AC83-E6AB5B1DE7D2.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Skarekrow
I hope Kim has a cover on his desk button. I just imagine a cleaner coming in and accidently dusting it. Then in some dark basement of a forgotten building a handful of connfetti falls out of a tube followed by a lack luster horn.
The entirety of Kims 4th nuclear regiment is put to death the next day.

Reactions: Reason
Today we see the first real nick in Trumps armor coming from Steve Bannon. Let's see all the little Democrats latch onto the statement and hold it in high esteem all while coming from a person they have labeled a white supremacist.

Last edited: