President Donald Trump | Page 85 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

That includes anyone that isn’t a “liberal” or “democrat” also right?
Absolutley. And I have said that many times already.

See whereas you are part of the "do as we say not as we do" crowd, I want anyone who has broken the law to be held accountable for it.

Reactions: Wyote
Yes of course he could show evidence that would sway me. So long as its not based on circumstantial or sketchy piecing together of facts. Of course. But theres nothing at all right now. Not a single thing.
Youve made up your mind already based on what? Your dislike of Trump? Interesting you ask me the question you should be asking yourself.
I haven’t made my mind up - I have clearly stated time and time again that I am waiting to see what the investigation turns up.
I find it wholly suspicious that Trump and the GOP have gone through such flaming hoops to discredit Mueller whom they elected the part.
If he turns up nothing, then so be it.
My mind isn’t a brick.

Absolutley. And I have said that many times already.

See whereas you are part of the "do as we say not as we do" crowd, I want anyone who has broken the law to be held accountable for it.

You and your continuous assumptions about the way people think - you don’t know shit about what someone else is thinking.
Get over yourself.
You aren’t that smart.
Ciao, meditation is way more fun than talking to you.

I haven’t made my mind up - I have clearly stated time and time again that I am waiting to see what the investigation turns up.
I find it wholly suspicious that Trump and the GOP have gone through such flaming hoops to discredit Mueller whom they elected the part.
If he turns up nothing, then so be it.
My mind isn’t a brick.
The issues they brought up about Mueller are valid. I dont think they went through any hoops at all. Just stated facts. But in the end its Mueller that has to provide evidence and so long as its credible ...theres little else to be said.

You and your continuous assumptions about the way people think - you don’t know shit about what someone else is thinking.
Get over yourself.
You aren’t that smart.
Ciao, meditation is way more fun than talking to you.
I dont know shit about what everyone is thinking but your an easy nut to crack. Just so that you know.

The issues they brought up about Mueller are valid. I dont think they went through any hoops at all. Just stated facts. But in the end its Mueller that has to provide evidence and so long as its credible ...theres little else to be said.

Oh I see...so the Republican memo is cool to release but not the Democratic memo cause of “national security concerns” hahaha.
Yep.
Mueller knows he has to have solid and damn good proof - I don’t think he will fail to deliver - but we shall see...perhaps not.
I try not to decide until I see all the evidence.

I dont know shit about what everyone is thinking but your an easy nut to crack. Just so that you know.
I bet you would love that hot nut juice splashing all over your face as you “crack” my “nut”...but there as soft gooey centers of this nut you will never be able to crack - no matter how strong you think your thighs are. ;)
Don’t just tug on other man's balls - cup them gently.

Oh I see...so the Republican memo is cool to release but not the Democratic memo cause of “national security concerns” hahaha.
Yep.
Mueller knows he has to have solid and damn good proof - I don’t think he will fail to deliver - but we shall see...perhaps not.
I try not to decide until I see all the evidence.
Ridiculous that you would question that. Trump said.he would release it, your favorite Obama never would have. But we know Democrats are lying cheats so its no wonder they try to play that to their advantage. Thats what you wanted right?

I bet you would love that hot nut juice splashing all over your face as you “crack” my “nut”...but there as soft gooey centers of this nut you will never be able to crack - no matter how strong you think your thighs are. ;)
Really no.

lol
giphy.gif

Ridiculous that you would question that. Trump said.he would release it, your favorite Obama never would have. But we know Democrats are lying cheats so its no wonder they try to play that to their advantage. Thats what you wanted right?

So then your mind is made up.
Again, you make that quite clear - why are you even pretending to be objective?

Yeah, Trump said he would release his tax returns too and lots of other BS that never happened - so, actions speak louder than his lies.

Reactions: infinite dreams
So predictable in your dislike of me.
Just so that you know I find you to be a likable person even though you are vastly confused.

Wow, you try and make a joke....make light of someone’s arrogance...and it gets projected onto you - sorry bout that. ;)

So then your mind is made up.
Again, you make that quite clear - why are you even pretending to be objective?

Yeah, Trump said he would release his tax returns too and lots of other BS that never happened - so, actions speak louder than his lies.
I seem to have the ability to sift through all the crap and get to the foundation. Others here are easily swept away with the flavor of the day when it fits into their agenda. As for having made up my mind? Yes Ive made up my mind on who.is most likely lying based on past experience and review of factual information released so far.

I don't really dislike you. I just was not expecting to read that in this convo.
Yes well, immaturity seems to be a disease around here.

And here you still are...
You constantly talk down to people and belittle their intelligence. Maybe you should be nicer if you don't want your words to be used against you in jest.
Maturity has nothing to do with intelligence.
Get your thoughts in order before you go on the attack against me. Otherwise if amounts to nothing other than milk coming out your nose.

I seem to have the ability to sift through all the crap and get to the foundation. Others here are easily swept away with the flavor of the day when it fits into their agenda. As for having made up my mind? Yes Ive made up my mind on who.is most likely lying based on past experience and review of factual information released so far.

Then clearly we are living in alternate realities EH.
It happens.
I’m really not here to argue with you anymore...it’s puts a bitter taste in my mouth and I’m trying to eliminate all the unnecessary negativity from my life currently.
You believe what you want....but you really should try and show more proof of what you say.
That has always been severely lacking in claims and posts and disagreements you make.
I’m glad you can admit you are biased...we all are to a certain extent of course...but seriously can you try and be a bit more objective before you jump all over someone when they make factual statements that you don’t like?
I really don’t want to see Mike Pence as POTUS...the best I can hope for now is that Trump becomes a lame duck after the midterms until we can find someone who actually drains said swamp and who isn’t giving Putin a handy under the table at Davos.
Yes, I think the man is a moron...have you taken the assessment test he took to prove his intelligence?
“Can you draw a line to the picture of the Elephant?” - yeah, really putting lots of faith in that guy.
But I dislike Hillary too...something you consistently overlook.
More than Trump, I believe our Congress is full of lobbyist bitches on both sides of the isle.
Clearly many states have been gerrymandered by both parties and that shit needs to stop.
The money that has been injected into politics is obscene and is superseding and eroding our democracy.
We have very clear proof of Russians fucking with our elections - including the upcoming one - and still Trump does jack shit but instead goes off like an uber guilty airhead as he spouts “there’s no collusion!!!” over and over and over...then Fox news plays it over and over and over.
None of the Congressionally approved sanctions to punish them have been implemented because Trump doesn’t want to...and hey, Putin said he didn’t do it.
I believe in innocence until proven guilty - like I’ve stated many times, I am fully willing to wait and see the evidence before I make up my mind of what crimes have or have not been committed.
If Trump is exonerated - so be it...I still dislike the guy for many, many other reasons, but I won’t be chanting “lock him up” (as some seem to enjoy doing) without due process.
As for your ability to sift through the crap and get to the crap-core...nothing in this thread suggests that you have such an ability when it comes to politics...so far I’ve seen you have to redact more than is actually confirmed when @Stu inevitably posts up the facts.

Anyhow...good luck...I won’t be blocking you...just ignoring what you say....so have at it.
Cold as fuck this morning outside right?

Last edited: