President Donald Trump | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Honest thoughts of his speech today?

That is exactly what I like about Trump too. He says exactly what he is thinking and feeling. And that is why I didn't vote for him.

Having the courage to say what is on your mind is preferred and encouraged but it doesn't make what you are saying true (and in his case, hardly ever true). A person shouldn't be given credit (or a vote) 'just because' they lack a filter. The quality and reliability of those words and that person need to be considered first. Plus, there is a way to say what's on your mind...a time to express how you feel. And neither include twitter. He shows zero class and has zero control over his inaccurate verbal diarrhea. We are now stuck with a mentally disturbed train wreck as our president. Yay.

Words hold power. And the tone along with timing that a person decides to take could be the difference between war and peace.

Lol that was so witty. Made me laugh for a while. Yes exactly. Peace is what should be something longed for but with someone like trump it is nearly impossible to "feel safe". He's constantly stirring up things for fun. Its like what in the world. And the fact that he does use twitter is just embarrassing I mean there are better ways to communicate. C'mon now.

Lol that was so witty. Made me laugh for a while. Yes exactly. Peace is what should be something longed for but with someone like trump it is nearly impossible to "feel safe". He's constantly stirring up things for fun. Its like what in the world. And the fact that he does use twitter is just embarrassing I mean there are better ways to communicate. C'mon now.
The use of Twitter in my mind is brilliant. Think about it. Up until now the office of the President has always seemed aloof and removed from those it is supposed to represent...the American people. Twitter has a way of kind of bringing the office into everyone's home front and center.
Don't think for a second that's not planned.

What good are great words when there is no authenticity behind them?
The words tumbled out of his mouth and fell weakly onto the floor.
If the background context was truth and integrity the words would have been great and could have been inspiring.
In this context however, they just sounded like bleh bleh bleh, lie, lie, lie. There's no plan. I look great. I am the saviour. All bow to me.

The use of Twitter in my mind is brilliant. Think about it. Up until now the office of the President has always seemed aloof and removed from those it is supposed to represent...the American people. Twitter has a way of kind of bringing the office into everyone's home front and center.

Mere brilliance or deliberate ignorance

Trump pledges $10G to supporter going to inaugural ball in donated suit
Published January 20, 2017
FoxNews.com
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email
A FedEx courier from rural Illinois attending Donald Trump’s inauguration in a donated suit broke down in tears Thursday night when offered a $10,000 check by the commander-in-chief.

“Did that just happen?” Shane Bouvet, 24, of Stonington, asked after meeting Trump backstage at the pre-inauguration concert at the Lincoln Memorial, The Washington Post reported.

Trump read about Bouvet, a struggling single father, in the Post Wednesday and told aides he wanted to meet the man.

The paper reported that Bouvet was invited to attend an inaugural ball as thanks for working on Trump’s campaign in Illinois as a volunteer.

The invite required a suit and a nice pair of shoes, but Bouvet wasn’t sure he could afford that, according to the paper. A friend bought him the suit and got a shoe seller to donate the shoes.

During the meeting with Trump, Bouvet called his father.

“You have a good boy,” Trump told Don Bouvet, according to the paper.

At the end Trump told an aide, “Send him a check for $10,000.”

Bouvet told WAND-TV in Decatur, Ill., that Trump told him he "would never have to worry again."

The station reported Friday that Bouvelt said he felt like he was dreaming.

A photo on Trump’s Instagram account shows the president-elect with Bouvet.

“Great to meet one of my earliest and most dedicated supporters!” Trump wrote. “I am deeply humbled by the faith that millions of Americans have placed in me and our movement -- and to those who did not support me, I ask for the chance to be your President too as we make America great again together.”

What good are great words when there is no authenticity behind them?
The words tumbled out of his mouth and fell weakly onto the floor.
If the background context was truth and integrity the words would have been great and could have been inspiring

My thoughts exactly.

It also doesn’t get all annoying with “fact-checking” and actual “facts”...it’s superseding and circumventing the media that he calls crooked or made-up whenever the story or someone says something negative about him.
The sheer amount of lies that have dribbled out of his flappy orange mouth is pathological.

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-22_12-43-19.png
    upload_2017-1-22_12-43-19.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 1
We cannot ever get complacent about this type of thing. We have to call it out every time. Maybe time start rereading 1984..

I'm not quite naive enough to believe that our government hasn't already been lying to us about things, but this is so blatant it's creepy. It takes 2 seconds to hop online and see pictures from hundreds of sources to know this is not true... Or if you were there and can compare. This is like what crazy abusers do to their partners to manipulate and control them. It is called gaslighting... You lie about silly things until the person starts questioning their sanity and stops relying on their own senses and intelligence in understanding things and relies on the liar for all truth.

Last edited:
We cannot ever get complacent about this type of thing. We have to call it out every time. Maybe time start rereading 1984..
Capture.JPG

Trump won this round with the media AGAIN.