President Donald Trump | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Ignorance is strength.
So the liberal media would have you believe except they are being called out on it and repeatedly being handed their ass by Trump.

We cannot ever get complacent about this type of thing. We have to call it out every time. Maybe time start rereading 1984..

I'm not quite naive enough to believe that our government hasn't already been lying to us about things, but this is so blatant it's creepy. It takes 2 seconds to hop online and see pictures from hundreds of sources to know this is not true... Or if you were there and can compare. This is like what crazy abusers do to their partners to manipulate and control them. It is called gaslighting... You lie about silly things until the person starts questioning their sanity and stops relying on their own senses and intelligence in understanding things and relies on the liar for all truth.
Perfect description on what liberal media has been doing since I can remember.

The liberal media. All information that does not fit into your bias is fake news from the liberal media..
Obviously not. But if you say unsupported junk like this often enough maybe you will believe It, maybe others will. Fairly well known tactic of those who have no data or facts to back up their claims.

170125-greenpeace-resist-banner-ok-1059_8e9531022931864de559c802600b9aa0.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

INFJ Noam Chomsky on Donald Trump, love this guy!

Reactions: Skarekrow
Having kept up with the Trump administration I have to say I am impressed so far. Through the election it was difficult to conclude what he really wanted. But in keeping up with his promises just a few days in, I am pleasantly surprised.

I dont have any reason to like Trump as a person but then again, I have never voted for a President I have actually liked. I have always voted for the person I thought was the best for the job. If he keeps this up he may actually earn my respect.

dd0885bdd16146a2e99bdb2ba86a92dc.jpg

b6a3f0372b397cabb8fff4a21bd90cf3.jpg

sizzle-album-donald-trump-646042589389565952-Twitter.png

img_20150913_224926.jpg

President Trump has authorized executive actions to permit green-card holders from certain countries to enter the U.S. That is horrible. Many people are standing up for Muslims.

Edit: He has actually signed an executive order. Which is now technically federal law :[. This is sad.

Last edited:
President Trump has authorized executive actions to permit green-card holders from certain countries to enter the U.S. That is horrible. Many people are standing up for Muslims.

Edit: He has actually signed an executive order. Which is now technically federal law :[. This is sad.
Doesn't apply to any Muslim majority countries he does business with, though.....

Last edited:
Please stay topic.

2071931_dt10.jpg