President Donald Trump | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

I don't know what's worse judging people for what they have done or judging people for who they are? That's what I thought as I voted on the ballot. Its hard to weigh big money on both sides.
When a person runs for office, they need to be judged for what they have done in the past and present because, more often than not, it dictates what they will do in the future for our country. And judging a person for who they are and the actions they will predictably take is even more important. I understand that the idea of "judging" another person is something that not everyone likes or will admit to, but you need to get passed that way of thinking and understanding that it is built into us. It is reality. "Judging" is the process we all use when decided on what we like or do not like. And I do not like anything about DJT, past, present, and (I predict from my observations) future.

I voted for my life and the life of all Americans. I voted for humanity. I voted for love. I voted for good instead of evil.

Last edited:
Good list @slant -- don't agree with everything but its definitely a good list and well thought out

Reactions: slant
After the news conference today one thing is clear. For whatever his shortcomings are, Trump is more of a leader than Obama ever proved to be even before he's sworn in.
Hate him for whatever reasons you can conjure, America is only going to benefit under his leadership. That is my prediction.

We need to bring back the thumbs down option like it used to be in the old forum design... I would use it on this post.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Is filing for bankruptcy worse than increasing the national debt over and over?

I think you may be viewing this all wrong.

I answered your question the way I did because Trump is not a success. On the surface, he gives the appearance of being a success. But without him filing for all of those bankruptcies, cheating people out of money he owes them, not paying taxes, etc., this joke for a human being would be dirt poor. The only one thing he is a success at is being a con man.

So do you think he will he get us out of debt knowing that if he uses any of the above tactics (while serving as our president) he will be impeached? If you say YES, then you haven't been paying attention. If you say NO, then you are smart enough to understand that it would be impossible for him to pull it off and get away with it with so many eyes on him. He is a con man and he is unable to produce results unless he is scamming people...it's the con man's way. They know no other. The clear answer: NO he will not get us out of debt.

But our debt and everything else that people are fighting over will not matter when this idiot gets us blown off the map. These americans that voted for him have had the luxury of living in a country that fights their battles elsewhere. The majority of us were born into a fairly safe land regardless of what is going on around the world. They (Trump's out of touch with reality supporters) are the people that are going to be knocked back into reality by this unfortunate pick for president.

They will have to learn the hard way and unfortunately all the people who didn't vote for him will also have to suffer.

Last edited:
Reactions: brightmoon
We need to bring back the thumbs down option like it used to be in the old forum design... I would use it on this post.

I was taken aback when I read that post, lol. That is what he took away from that news conference? My mind is officially blown.

Reactions: brightmoon
Its not possible to live peacefully. Peace to some people is scary. Lol
Human nature dictates that any achieved peace is only temporary.

Reactions: cptawesome
Is filing for bankruptcy worse than increasing the national debt over and over?
Not at all. Bankruptcy is what exactly to you? Hershey tried a hundred things and failed. Borrowing the money from his parents until one day he got into candy and built an empire.

So it seems that Trump's big secret is that he likes to receive golden showers from Russian prostitutes. Is it true? Maybe not.

But...

MAYBE IT IS. Trump doesn't strike me as the type that would pass up on a "golden" opportunity.

IMG_9270.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
When a person runs for office, they need to be judged for what they have done in the past and present because, more often than not, it dictates what they will do in the future for our country. And judging a person for who they are and the actions they will predictably take is even more important. I understand that the idea of "judging" another person is something that not everyone likes or will admit to, but you need to get passed that way of thinking and understanding that it is built into us. It is reality. "Judging" is the process we all use when decided on what we like or do not like. And I do not like anything about DJT, past, present, and (I predict from my observations) future.

I voted for my life and the life of all Americans. I voted for humanity. I voted for love. I voted for good instead of evil.

You know I get your point but what had me confused was why so many christian people supported a man they would have considered "sinful"? it would have been difficult to "weigh" sin because they believe that all sin is sin so.. That's ironic. Of course no one is perfect and intuition is far too cloudy but why trump and not hillary and hillary and not trump?

Not at all. Bankruptcy is what exactly to you? Hershey tried a hundred things and failed. Borrowing the money from his parents until one day he got into candy and built an empire.

Lol a little bankruptcy is forgivable I don't know why morals change for other people

Human nature dictates that any achieved peace is only temporary.

Every battle leads to war. And every war leads to a battle. Peace is temporary but it doesn't last forever. I agree.
"I have the right to bear arms"
"Leave the bears alone"

Reactions: Eventhorizon
I think you may be viewing this all wrong.

I answered your question the way I did because Trump is not a success. On the surface, he gives the appearance of being a success. But without him filing for all of those bankruptcies, cheating people out of money he owes them, not paying taxes, etc., this joke for a human being would be dirt poor. The only one thing he is a success at is being a con man.

So do you think he will he get us out of debt knowing that if he uses any of the above tactics (while serving as our president) he will be impeached? If you say YES, then you haven't been paying attention. If you say NO, then you are smart enough to understand that it would be impossible for him to pull it off and get away with it with so many eyes on him. He is a con man and he is unable to produce results unless he is scamming people...it's the con man's way. They know no other. The clear answer: NO he will not get us out of debt.

But our debt and everything else that people are fighting over will not matter when this idiot gets us blown off the map. These americans that voted for him have had the luxury of living in a country that fights their battles elsewhere. The majority of us were born into a fairly safe land regardless of what is going on around the world. They (Trump's out of touch with reality supporters) are the people that are going to be knocked back into reality by this unfortunate pick for president.

They will have to learn the hard way and unfortunately all the people who didn't vote for him will also have to suffer.
The perception of morality is relative. I agree he is an idiot and isn't as classy and as educated as President Obama but the real question is why so many people voted Trump? Its not about Trump it's about why. What hope is there in him?

You know I get your point but what had me confused was why so many christian people supported a man they would have considered "sinful"? it would have been difficult to "weigh" sin because they believe that all sin is sin so.. That's ironic. Of course no one is perfect and intuition is far too cloudy but why trump and not hillary and hillary and not trump?

For me it isn't that confusing. A good (or real) christian would never be able to vote for someone like that. It would go against everything they believe in. It would be like voting for the devil.

Last edited:
The perception of morality is relative. I agree he is an idiot and isn't as classy and as educated as President Obama but the real question is why so many people voted Trump? Its not about Trump it's about why. What hope is there in him?

Some people were pulled in by his lies (he is a con man). A good portion of them voted out of hatred for minorities. Some people are mad at the government and want to make a point by voting for an outsider regardless of what a moron he is, but they didn't really think that one thru because they just screwed themselves. There are more but none of them making any rational sense.

They placed their hope in a tyrant's hands and now we are all screwed. So there is no hope anymore.

I think there are different kinds of intelligence. Trump has vast "street" smarts while Obama knows what's on paper. Also it's a mistake to judge someone as being smart just because they speak well.
Trump is simply more intelligent than Obama and that shows. As for classy... people put on facades. I don't think Trump does.

Listen to this, it's worth it ... "the Left traffics in lies and it motivates distrurbed people to act it out"

Last edited:
Reactions: Eventhorizon
Listen to this, it's worth it ... "the Left traffics in lies and it motivates distrurbed people to act it out"

Well... when more people begin to understand this, things can change. BUT we only have to look at Israel and Palestine and all of the players to understand how impossible it will be.
I've been saying for a while Now, all the people crying wolf are having the opposite effect. Eventually the words being used today will have no power or meaning left when all is said and done. And when something horrendous really does happen, that's when we all lose.
Oh well, humans.

I like this guy by the way. I think he should be someone part of Presidential team trying to figure out how to fix the division that's been fed into the country for the past eight years or just in general.