President Donald Trump | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Wow. Trump isn't going to have Clinton investigated. This is such a shocker, lmao. But...

THIS WAS PREDICTABLE.

He knows nothing would be found because she DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL. He always knew that. But jumping on that bandwagon was necessary to getting him elected with that crowd.

DJT's strategy: Lie, lie, lie, and then let the chips fall where they may.

Oh, and...

I told you so. :)
If you read the transcripts (or watch video) of what he has said, he has assiduously avoided making an unambiguous statement of what action/inaction he'll adopt in respect of Clinton.

Every time he was asked about Clinton, he answered in terms of his FEELINGS on the matter, and in terms of his estimation of the importance/unimportance of prosecuting Clinton.

He can neither be described as gunning for Clinton's prosecution, nor of wanting to prevent her investigation.

My guess: He'll carefully remain uninvolved as Congress rips her to shreds.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
So far it's been a pleasant surprise to see the progress Trump has made even before he is actually President.

I think expectations are so low coming in, there may be many surprise like this.

Here's a PE that gets it.

The president-elect called Glenn "one of our great heroes ... a giant among men, and a true American legend who inspired generations of explorers and dreamers. We will honor his legacy by continuing to push new frontiers in science, technology, and space."

Reactions: Gust and Wyote
landscape-1469380188-putin-trump.jpg

@Wyote

^^^Right. They seriously need to be using more tongue. And that little hand (which looks way too big) should be grabbing Putin's crotch.

I just can't take this seriously unless these errors are fixed.

Reactions: Faye and Wyote
Hey do you think Trump will be awarded the peace prize for doing nothing just like Obama was?

If you read the transcripts (or watch video) of what he has said, he has assiduously avoided making an unambiguous statement of what action/inaction he'll adopt in respect of Clinton.

Every time he was asked about Clinton, he answered in terms of his FEELINGS on the matter, and in terms of his estimation of the importance/unimportance of prosecuting Clinton.

He can neither be described as gunning for Clinton's prosecution, nor of wanting to prevent her investigation.

My guess: He'll carefully remain uninvolved as Congress rips her to shreds.

There will be no prosecution of Clinton because there is no case and everyone knows it. Listen to Trump on this issue, its pathetic waffling.

As for Congress, enough time, energy, and money has been wasted investigating Clinton

~ Benghazi received 8 congressional committees and 32 congressional hearings.
~ 9/11 received 2 committees and 22 hearings.
~ USS Cole received 2 committees and 8 hearings.
~ Oklahoma city bombing received 0 committees and 9 hearings.

The witch hunt is over. Gowdy probably needs something to do like actually representing the people that voted for him

I find it funny that the liberal media is telling Trump to focus on North Korea as the first order of business. Considering Obama ignored North Korea for 8 years and was never held accountable in anyway for that. Now it's a big issue when Democrat policy is on the chopping block as the first order of business.

I find it funny that the liberal media is telling Trump to focus on North Korea as the first order of business. Considering Obama ignored North Korea for 8 years and was never held accountable in anyway for that. Now it's a big issue when Democrat policy is on the chopping block as the first order of business.
It's enjoyable to watch as they they try to get themselves out of the corner they've put themselves in.
1. If they keep criticising Trump, they lose credibility over time.
2. If they report fairly, let alone favorably, they both contradict themselves and alienate the true left.
3. If they slow reporting, they lose advertising and risk loss of market share.

At this point, even if a true scandal is uncovered, Trump needs only to wave it away as more of the same.

The only hope for the media is if Congress gets off side with Trump and tries to thwart him. The main problem for most of the troublesome Rep Senators and the speaker of the house is that their foreign policy aligns with Russia's on most things except Russia itself. All Trump has to do is threaten to get on a plane and hold non-UN talks with Putin to implement Republican policies in the Middle East, and Trump's opponents begin to look like Republican outsiders. With midterms in two years, I think the GOP will quickly realise which side it's bread is buttered on.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
I keep having apocalyptic nightmares.

And, yes, I posted this in the right thread.

It's enjoyable to watch as they they try to get themselves out of the corner they've put themselves in.
1. If they keep criticising Trump, they lose credibility over time.
2. If they report fairly, let alone favorably, they both contradict themselves and alienate the true left.
3. If they slow reporting, they lose advertising and risk loss of market share.

At this point, even if a true scandal is uncovered, Trump needs only to wave it away as more of the same.

The only hope for the media is if Congress gets off side with Trump and tries to thwart him. The main problem for most of the troublesome Rep Senators and the speaker of the house is that their foreign policy aligns with Russia's on most things except Russia itself. All Trump has to do is threaten to get on a plane and hold non-UN talks with Putin to implement Republican policies in the Middle East, and Trump's opponents begin to look like Republican outsiders. With midterms in two years, I think the GOP will quickly realise which side it's bread is buttered on.
Another senerio is that they continue to fight him tooth and nail scared to death that if he succeeds the public will realize it's the career politicians that don't get anything done and that the public is better off without them.