President Donald Trump | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Reactions: Sandie33

I like the line of bullshit people are being fed now...just give him a chance.
Oh?
Like you gave Obama a chance?
Like the GOP and white christian conservative America EVER gave Obama a chance?
And yes Trump is racist...maintaining for years and years that Obama wasn’t born in this country and was illegitimately the President because he was really born in Kenya, is fucking racist.
Give him a chance...people should shove it.

Reactions: cvp12gh5 and Wyote
Just a few.

And that makes it okay then I guess.
And you know the title was not intended in the way you are inferring meaning that there are only a few incidents, hence the second link.

And that makes it okay then I guess.
And you know the title was not intended in the way you are inferring meaning that there are only a few incidents, hence the second link.
I think anecdotes, pretending to be statistics, don't work.

I think anecdotes, pretending to be statistics, don't work.

Yes...the Alt-right never does like facts and statistics.
By all means though...please continue to explain the politics of our own country to us here in Murica Oh wise one.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
I'd rather just discuss them.
Then what is your response to the the links given to you?
Did you even open the second one of twitter pics?
He hasn’t even been inaugurated yet and already there is a deepening racial divide that isn’t being fueled by the protesters.
Or perhaps you feel they are to blame for an increase in racial tension?
Honestly asking your opinion here.

Then what is your response to the the links given to you?
Did you even open the second one of twitter pics?
He hasn’t even been inaugurated yet and already there is a deepening racial divide that isn’t being fueled by the protesters.
Or perhaps you feel they are to blame for an increase in racial tension?
Honestly asking your opinion here.
I think each individual instance should be handled by police and, if necessary, the courts with due process. The outcomes after due process, if cumulatively significant, can be addressed through legislation.

Key phrase: due process.

I think each individual instance should be handled by police and, if necessary, the courts with due process. The outcomes after due process, if cumulatively significant, can be addressed through legislation.

Key phrase: due process.

See that’s the issue...Trump’s right hand man is a blatant racist white nationalist.
How can such a person represent what is such a diversely mixed society?

Reactions: cvp12gh5
See that’s the issue...Trump’s right hand man is a blatant racist white nationalist.
How can such a person represent what is such a diversely mixed society?
Perhaps he can't, nor can any one person represent everyone. The Congress/Senate add a better representational mix, but nothing will ever be perfect. No one claims democracy is perfect, but it's the best system that mostly works today.

Reactions: Sandie33 and Wyote
Perhaps he can't, nor can any one person represent everyone. The Congress/Senate add a better representational mix, but nothing will ever be perfect. No one claims democracy is perfect, but it's the best system that mostly works today.

Okay...then let’s have a true democracy.
Firstly, we don’t really get to vote on who the two choices we inevitably end up with are...if it’s not a Democrat or Republican than that person is not taken seriously and the media ignores them, they are not included in debates, etc.
Congress is still a bunch of old white men...it’s nowhere near a fair representation of the people.
I know the electoral college is a big thing right now, I mean, with the actual majority voting against him...but honestly, how can we have a true representation of the people when our Congress clearly votes with the interests of the lobbyists even when the up in 90 percentile of Americans are against something?
Trump claims he will drain the swamp...I don’t see how this is going to happen with the people he’s picked to be his cabinet and advisors so far.

Okay...then let’s have a true democracy.
Firstly, we don’t really get to vote on who the two choices we inevitably end up with are...if it’s not a Democrat or Republican than that person is not taken seriously and the media ignores them, they are not included in debates, etc.
Congress is still a bunch of old white men...it’s nowhere near a fair representation of the people.
I know the electoral college is a big thing right now, I mean, with the actual majority voting against him...but honestly, how can we have a true representation of the people when our Congress clearly votes with the interests of the lobbyists even when the up in 90 percentile of Americans are against something?
Trump claims he will drain the swamp...I don’t see how this is going to happen with the people he’s picked to be his cabinet and advisors so far.
The best reason for hope at the moment is that he is not a politician, and that he hasn't courted any favours.

The best reason for hope at the moment is that he is not a politician, and that he hasn't courted any favours.

Well, we don’t know that, because he hasn’t released his tax returns.
He could be the bitch of Russia and China for all we know.
Only person in US history not to release them in 40 years btw.

I like the line of bullshit people are being fed now...just give him a chance.
Oh?
Like you gave Obama a chance?

Give him a chance...people should shove it.

I gave Obama a chance. I never said he wasn't my president. People (especially those who claim to be more compassionate, loving, enlightened, intellectual, superior and cooperative than the rest of us) would have a better chance reaching out to Mr. Trump in a cooperative way if they have an issue with the policies he campaigned on since he is new to politics and doesn't owe anyone anything.

Well, we don’t know that, because he hasn’t released his tax returns.
He could be the bitch of Russia and China for all we know.
Only person in US history not to release them in 40 years btw.
I don't think anyone is actually that interested in his tax returns... but if it makes good campaign fodder, so be it.