President Donald Trump | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Round and round.
Im glad people can discuss this here and disagree. Rather than take to the street, threaten people and their property.

Next time, offer up a non corrupt criminal candidate. You might get a different result.

Trump is far from not being corrupt, and the people he is filing his cabinet with are even worse....although I agree it should have been Sanders.
It would have been a closer election.

"An organizational chart of Trump’s transition team shows it to be crawling with corporate lobbyists, representing such clients as Altria, Visa, Coca-Cola, General Electric, Verizon, HSBC, Pfizer, Dow Chemical, and Duke Energy."
http://www.infjs.com/threads/how-can-we-take-it-back.27907/page-67#post-933087

Hahaha...not corrupt.

15037285_1150148518409493_7080398147987274941_n.jpg

I made a similar point but worded it differently on this forum in the past. There is a large percentage of individuals that voted for Trump because they align with the hatred that he has promoted throughout his campaign. They voted for the right to hate freely, discriminate freely, and act on their hatefulness freely. These voters are some of the very people that are supporter by the laws that Obama put into place! But they do not understand this for a very obvious reason. Rascism and stupidity go hand in hand, imo.

I mentioned yesterday that by voting for Hillary, My husband and I were not doing ourselves any financial favors. We do not benefit from Obamacare. We pay out our asses for everything because we do not have the financial struggles that other people do, and I am thankful for that. And we felt and still do feel that Hillary had the intelligence and understanding of that law to be able to move forward quickly in changing it so that it would benefit everyone. Trump just wanted to repeal it, which would hurt millions of people. Now he says that he will keep certain things, but let's just wait and see. The items he is talking about keeping are the very reason the prices are so outrageous! Keeping them does not change the actual problem which is the outrageous cost of healthcare for people that do need to pay. He may just end up trying to repeal it as he said he would.

I made a similar point but worded it differently on this forum in the past. There is a large percentage of individuals that voted for Trump because they align with the hatred that he has promoted throughout his campaign. They voted for the right to hate freely, discriminate freely, and act on their hatefulness freely. These voters are some of the very people that are supporter by the laws that Obama put into place! But they do not understand this for a very obvious reason. Rascism and stupidity go hand in hand, imo.

I mentioned yesterday that by voting for Hillary, My husband and I were not doing ourselves any financial favors. We do not benefit from Obamacare. We pay out our asses for everything because we do not have the financial struggles that other people do, and I am thankful for that. And we felt and still do feel that Hillary had the intelligence and understanding of that law to be able to move forward quickly in changing it so that it would benefit everyone. Trump just wanted to repeal it, which would hurt millions of people. Now he says that he will keep certain things, but let's just wait and see. The items he is talking about keeping are the very reason the prices are so outrageous! Keeping them does not change the actual problem which is the outrageous cost of healthcare for people that do need to pay. He may just end up repealing it as he said he would.

It’s highly doubtful that they will just repeal it, especially now that Trump has backpedaled on his repealing of Obamacare and inserts the word “amend”.
Hahahaha...if they just repeal it, it would be a repeat of the early 80’s when people were committing suicide because they lost their disability insurance when the Reagan admin. started to just cut people off the list with little to no regard of them being disabled or not...it wasn’t until the news of all the suicides and lawsuits started to roll it that the admin. backed off. The same goes with the late 80’s when they amended Medicare, the seniors of the country fucking came out in droves and forced Congress to hold an emergency session where they repealed the amendment.
His promise - repeal it and replace it with something waaaay better.

So let’s hold him and the GOP to that promise...if it isn’t better, then all those who voted for Trump and the GOP have no one to blame but themselves and they will be the one’s eating crow.

It’s highly doubtful that they will just repeal it, especially now that Trump has backpedaled on his repealing of Obamacare and inserts the word “amend”.
Hahahaha...if they just repeal it, it would be a repeat of the early 80’s when people were committing suicide because they lost their disability insurance when the Reagan admin. started to just cut people off the list with little to no regard of them being disabled or not...it wasn’t until the news of all the suicides and lawsuits started to roll it that the admin. backed off. The same goes with the late 80’s when they amended Medicare, the seniors of the country fucking came out in droves and forced Congress to hold an emergency session where they repealed the amendment.
His promise - repeal it and replace it with something waaaay better.

So let’s hold him and the GOP to that promise...if it isn’t better, then all those who voted for Trump and the GOP have no one to blame but themselves and they will be the one’s eating crow.

Lol, yeah, waaaaay better! It will be big! It will be the greatest! I'm going to do great great things! Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Four years pass.

Reactions: Skarekrow

I mentioned yesterday that by voting for Hillary, My husband and I were not doing ourselves any financial favors. We do not benefit from Obamacare. We pay out our asses for everything because we do not have the financial struggles that other people do, and I am thankful for that. And we felt and still do feel that Hillary had the intelligence and understanding of that law to be able to move forward quickly in changing it so that it would benefit everyone. Trump just wanted to repeal it, which would hurt millions of people. Now he says that he will keep certain things, but let's just wait and see. The items he is talking about keeping are the very reason the prices are so outrageous! Keeping them does not change the actual problem which is the outrageous cost of healthcare for people that do need to pay. He may just end up trying to repeal it as he said he would.
He needs to deal with pharmaceutical companies gouging the shit out of us. That will also drive down costs. You can't force insurance companies to cover everyone with preexisting conditions if you aren't going to put controls on pharmaceutical companies who will exploit that. I did read that one of his 7 points on his health plan is to open up markets for less expensive drugs to be made and sold and making it legal to purchase meds outside the US, say in someplace like Canada... Where they don't allow drug companies to bankrupt families to survive.

He needs to deal with pharmaceutical companies gouging the shit out of us. That will also drive down costs. You can't force insurance companies to cover everyone with preexisting conditions if you aren't going to put controls on pharmaceutical companies who will exploit that. I did read that one of his 7 points on his health plan is to open up markets for less expensive drugs to be made and sold and making it legal to purchase meds outside the US, say in someplace like Canada... Where they don't allow drug companies to bankrupt families to survive.

I think if the anti Trump protestors moved from protesting a person, to protesting policies, you might actually get beneficial changes.
Here in Australia, drug patents can be used to charge royalties, but not to monopolize supply. The result is that you always have the choice of generic brands of drugs, at about 1/3 the price. The major drug companies actually have to conduct brand marketing here, if they want direct market share.

I think if the anti Trump protestors moved from protesting a person, to protesting policies, you might actually get beneficial changes.
Here in Australia, drug patents can be used to charge royalties, but not to monopolize supply. The result is that you always have the choice of generic brands of drugs, at about 1/3 the price. The major drug companies actually have to conduct brand marketing here, if they want direct market share.
I actually agree... People should be protesting policies. What's done is done. He is elected. And... What you've got going with drugs in Australia sounds like a dream come true in the US. For many life saving drugs that people must take daily, there is no generic. And the prices keep going up exponentially.

I actually agree... People should be protesting policies. What's done is done. He is elected. And... What you've got going with drugs in Australia sounds like a dream come true in the US. For many life saving drugs that people must take daily, there is no generic. And the prices keep going up exponentially.
Trump is signalling that he hasn't got a fixed agenda, and that he responds to popular issues.

What I like about Trump is that he hasn't decided his agenda, or set it in stone, but that he responds to the agenda set by non-ideological (real) opinion.

If I were American, I'd be forming a non-partisan, non-vested-interest popular policy lobby.

An upbeat crowd with plaquards reading "Break drug company supply monopolies", could very realistically spur him into barrelling action imo.

Reactions: PintoBean and acd
He needs to reword what hes said. As an example talking of vetting Muslims wanting to come into specifically is BS..but again something that got him elected. He needs to restate that and say EVERYONE coming to the US needs to be vetted.

Vetting everyone is totally fair in my opinion. But that is not what he said. He equated one of the worlds major religions with being terrorists. Over 1 billion Muslims are on this planet.

Recently I have come to thinking about how it seems medicine used to be mostly (if not entirely) church run, or shaman run, or you get the idea. Basically that you weren't a doctor because of the money. I don't think government is the answer necessarily (i.e. eugenics and other Vault-Tecesque experiments), but just that you really have the consumer over the barrel to say your money or your life in these cases.

Reactions: PintoBean
Trump is signalling that he hasn't got a fixed agenda, and that he responds to popular issues.

What I like about Trump is that he hasn't decided his agenda, or set it in stone, but that he responds to the agenda set by non-ideological (real) opinion.

If I were American, I'd be forming a non-partisan, non-vested-interest popular policy lobby.

An upbeat crowd with plaquards reading "Break drug company supply monopolies", could very realistically spur him into barrelling action imo.
Lobbies need to go away.

Reactions: acd
Lobbies are not inherently evil. I believe things like lobbies for space exploration are great things... but to get rid of the bad ones you have to get rid of them all.
This... sort of... I'd rather see more common sense lobbies, than to waste time trying to get rid of the ones which patently go against the common good.

@acd What's wrong with lobbying for things like the burying of high voltage power lines?

Reactions: Sandie33
This... sort of... I'd rather see more common sense lobbies, than to waste time trying to get rid of the ones which patently go against the common good.

@acd What's wrong with lobbying for things like the burying of high voltage power lines?
As would I but then...we ultimately have to use opinion for whats a good lobby and whats not... and as we see here on this forum many opinions are based on nothing other than feeling and sometimes brainwashing.

Reactions: Sandie33
Exactly. We don't want him to "reword" anything because his words hold no weight. He needs to show the people that he will be a president for everyone through his actions.

Prove it, Trump. Make me a believer. Because at this point, I feel like Americans have just elected the antichrist.

the antichrist.

..Civil unrest speaks volumes.