President Donald Trump | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

Trumpers: "Drain the Swamp!!!" ---yet they re-elect the vast majority of the current Congress/Senate who's terms were up this year? This makes sense how?

This is what happens when the people elect a leader with big promises and zero experience. He is completely clueless and he looks lost.

And these Republicans have him exactly where they want him. I should remind people that they (R) do not agree with many of the ideas Trump proposed while he was campaigning...you know, the words that got him elected?
But since he is leaning on them, they have the power to push their agendas forward. Whether we like it or not.

Anyhow, I have my popcorn ready to go.

Whatever harm may or may not come from a Trump presidency, a terrible harm has been done with the message his election sends.
Whatever reason people who voted Trump tell themselves, in the end they have endorsed hate and abuse, and there's nothing they can say that takes that fact away.

There are so many different aspects to this but I will only speak to the one aspect that is personal for me: I can't shake the feeling that women have been told that they don't matter and that assaulting them is ok (not only ok, but you will be rewarded). People keep trying to explain why people who voted for trump did so and are trying to make them seem like they are not racist and misogynistic. I don't know what they are, but I know that they supported and rewarded someone who is, and that's not ok. There's nothing anybody can say that will make me believe that it is ok.

I can see why white Christian middle-aged and older men voted for him but anybody else that did is deluded in thinking that Trump represents them in any way.
Personally I don't know whether to feel angry or feel sorry for any woman who voted for him. No doubt somebody is going to be offended by this, too bad, that's really how I feel, plus if you voted for Trump you don't seem to believe in being concerned about hurting or insulting others so I don't think I should be worried about your feelings.

CwzDOWEWIAA5Gmw.jpg

Reactions: Wyote
Tell me, as police officers are murdered by criminals on the premise of ideas supported by the President of the United States, and that President does not condemn those actions...what exactly do you call that? What I call that os disgusting, hate and sickness.
Talk to me of Trump after you talk to me of Obama.

Hypocrisy is a word that hardly does the BS justice.

The first thing he needs to do is to make amends for all the hateful things he has said. America does not feel like such a great country if you are being told that you do not belong here.
He needs to reword what hes said. As an example talking of vetting Muslims wanting to come into specifically is BS..but again something that got him elected. He needs to restate that and say EVERYONE coming to the US needs to be vetted.

Reactions: Faye and Sandie33
Whatever harm may or may not come from a Trump presidency, a terrible harm has been done with the message his election sends.
Whatever reason people who voted Trump tell themselves, in the end they have endorsed hate and abuse, and there's nothing they can say that takes that fact away.

There are so many different aspects to this but I will only speak to the one aspect that is personal for me: I can't shake the feeling that women have been told that they don't matter and that assaulting them is ok (not only ok, but you will be rewarded). People keep trying to explain why people who voted for trump did so and are trying to make them seem like they are not racist and misogynistic. I don't know what they are, but I know that they supported and rewarded someone who is, and that's not ok. There's nothing anybody can say that will make me believe that it is ok.

I can see why white Christian middle-aged and older men voted for him but anybody else that did is deluded in thinking that Trump represents them in any way.
Personally I don't know whether to feel angry or feel sorry for any woman who voted for him. No doubt somebody is going to be offended by this, too bad, that's really how I feel, plus if you voted for Trump you don't seem to believe in being concerned about hurting or insulting others so I don't think I should be worried about your feelings.
This is pretty offensive. I find most of what you post reasonable but this is overboard. What were our choices? Again please, corrupt criminal willing to sell America out to the highest bidder or someone who wasnt born with a filter in his brain? The suggestion we should have put Hillary into office over Trump is absolutely offensive to me.

This is what happens when the people elect a leader with big promises and zero experience. He is completely clueless and he looks lost.

And these Republicans have him exactly where they want him. I should remind people that they (R) do not agree with many of the ideas Trump proposed while he was campaigning...you know, the words that got him elected?
But since he is leaning on them, they have the power to push their agendas forward. Whether we like it or not.

Anyhow, I have my popcorn ready to go.
Big promises zero experience. .. I am chuckling inside...really. What exactly was Obama in your mind?

I doubt he subscribes to Clinton's methodology. She wanted to shut down Breibart.

Yes, he only keeps a personal list of grudges.
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/10/22/richard-branson-suggests-trump-enemies-list/
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/omarosa-list-donald-trump/index.html
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/donald-trump-banned-publications
(that last one in particular is a personal attack against specific members of the media)
His skin is about as thin as his hairline, and his policies and politics are about as deep and flimsy as a paper plate.

Breitbart was literally running the Trump Campaign.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/18/us/politics/donald-trump-stephen-bannon-paul-manafort.html?_r=0

So the whole website was basically a Trump mouthpiece...it was a giant advert website for Trump and has been for some time.
"A year before he became campaign CEO, the alt-right media master boasted he was calling the shots and turning his news site into a platform for his candidate."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ged-in-2015-i-m-trump-s-campaign-manager.html

So they certainly weren’t a legit media outlet, they were shills for the Republicans and Trump and many have been suckered into thinking they were a real media group with real stories.

Last edited:
Tell me, as police officers are murdered by criminals on the premise of ideas supported by the President of the United States, and that President does not condemn those actions...what exactly do you call that? What I call that os disgusting, hate and sickness.
Talk to me of Trump after you talk to me of Obama.

Hypocrisy is a word that hardly does the BS justice.

I see...it’s not happening...especially after you have been talking of race wars and civil wars...now you have magically chosen to ignore the racist, sexist, and fucked up shit happening to people after the election.
Hypocrite indeed.
https://www.facebook.com/sydne/media_set?set=a.619374058654.1073741834.139300390&type=3
(You need to be logged in to view them hmm?)
Here you go - https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

Last edited:
Reactions: cvp12gh5
15037285_1150148518409493_7080398147987274941_n.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow
The first thing he needs to do is to make amends for all the hateful things he has said. America does not feel like such a great country if you are being told that you do not belong here.

Exactly. We don't want him to "reword" anything because his words hold no weight. He needs to show the people that he will be a president for everyone through his actions.

Prove it, Trump. Make me a believer. Because at this point, I feel like Americans have just elected the antichrist.

Exactly. We don't want him to "reword" anything because his words hold no weight. He needs to show the people that he will be a president for everyone through his actions.

Prove it, Trump. Make me a believer. Because at this point, I feel like Americans have just elected the antichrist.

He will never apologize.
It would be totally out of character for him.

By electing him, all those that voted for him also basically said that the racist, sexist, anti-muslim, anti-lgbqt (pence) bullshit that was said by him and his crew are an acceptable way to speak and behave...it gave all the real fucking asshole racist, sexist, etc. a free pass to act in such ways and they think no one is going to stop them or call the out on it.
Well...they are going to get called out.
The majority of people in this country find the ways certain people have been behaving disgusting to say the very least.

Round and round.
Im glad people can discuss this here and disagree. Rather than take to the street, threaten people and their property.

Next time, offer up a non corrupt criminal candidate. You might get a different result.

Reactions: Sandie33