President Donald Trump | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

President Donald Trump

@Eventhorizon...It's fact now. What are your thoughts? Do you see what I see now that from the ground up we are Republican lead? Congress has retained it's Republican hold and in my opinion Trump just got a free pass...

(ps: @Skarekrow can you weigh in with your thoughts on my questions as well?) I'm not being fecious ...any body can weigh in...I am curious where folks think we are to go from here.

He’s unpredictable at best.
I think he’s more liberal than most people who voted for him thinks he is.

That being said, he and the GOP want to immediately repeal Obamacare...which, yes, they can do...however you now have 22 million people who were previously uninsured that you are potentially putting people in a position of where we were before the ACA where we had exemptions for pre-existing conditions, where insurers could kick you off for getting cancer or being too expensive, etc.

Now Trump has said that he will not leave people high and dry and though he says a lot of things he doesn’t ever do, I think those 22 million people would be mightily upset if the repeal/replace plan for Obamacare was missing the “replace” part before you enacted the “repeal” part.
As for SS...I actually don’t mind his plan of people making over a certain amount (such as himself he pointed out), not collecting said SS when they come of age...it’s money they really don’t need, when there are people who really DO need it.

As for Medicaid and Medicare...expect big cuts to Medicaid, this will be in the form of “block grants” to the states....they will feed us some line of BS about how the states can divvy out the money more effectively than the Fed. govt. but really it means - you get X amount of money for your state Medicaid, once it’s divided, it’s gone. While Medicare is turned into an HSA plan....where the govt. gives out subsidies and contributes to your HSA to a certain extent (keep in mind he’s also raising the retirement age to 67), where upon you can use said “vouchers” to buy your Medicare plan or they would much rather a medicare advantage (HMO) plan.
(Don’t ever try and say I don’t read up on my homework...haha)

Basically, anyone I think 45 and up is safe as far as Medicare and SS....it’s those of us under that age that are fucked as Paul Ryan implements his plans to privatize Social Security...and you will hear some line about how you will have more control over your SS money and this and that, but really it’s taking a protected account of money that is Social Security, and allowing it to be at play on the stock market.
All this while we see massive tax cuts across the board.
More so than Reagan.
All while propping up our military industrial complex.
The disintegration of Dodd-Frank will take place and the banks will have free reign to gamble the now in play SS money.

This is without mentioning the hugely complex operation of sweeping for and deporting 11 million + undocumented aliens while we build a giant wall (preferably gold) that will be the largest single and most expensive govt. project to date.
So...you know, we used to have a flow of seasonal workers, most of whom were undocumented who would come work the summer and go back home with the money they made...until we made it harder and harder for them to work here legally and so they decided it was easier to stay here instead of risk getting nabbed at the border every time they came to work - we created our own problem and this won’t solve it.

Gay rights are on the chopping block....the GOP still doesn’t acknowledge that climate change is real, that women are paid less...that institutional racism not only exists but is a very serious problem.

The Supreme court nominee that was illegally stalled by the GOP will no doubt be some anti-Roe V Wade, religious right jerk-off.
I’m sure the other half of the country...the Latinos, the LGBQT crowd, the women who aren’t subservient to men, the African Americans, etc. etc. will be fairly represented by the choice.

But, hell...alright Republicans and conservatives...make Murica great again.
I’m waiting.

Let’s see how awesome shit gets...I bet shit gets really awesome.
Like really, really, really, awesome.
Like a unicorn, with an AR-15 for a horn who shits rainbows (but not the gay kind) of awesome.

I’m sure we’re in for a real treat as a reality TV star has control of the nuclear codes.
And you can’t shoot the guy, because then Pence is Prez.

Well, those of you who have talked shit for the eight years that Obama has been president I hope your guy doesn’t fuck anything up.
Better hope no embassies get attacked....etc. etc.
But it wouldn’t matter then...it only matters when it isn’t your side.
Let us all see how great Murica is under the calm and cool head of Trump.

If we get sold out by Trump and Congress it’s solidly red now...it will be on their head.

He’s unpredictable at best.
I think he’s more liberal than most people who voted for him thinks he is.

That being said, he and the GOP want to immediately repeal Obamacare...which, yes, they can do...however you now have 22 million people who were previously uninsured that you are potentially putting people in a position of where we were before the ACA where we had exemptions for pre-existing conditions, where insurers could kick you off for getting cancer or being too expensive, etc.

Now Trump has said that he will not leave people high and dry and though he says a lot of things he doesn’t ever do, I think those 22 million people would be mightily upset if the repeal/replace plan for Obamacare was missing the “replace” part before you enacted the “repeal” part.
As for SS...I actually don’t mind his plan of people making over a certain amount (such as himself he pointed out), not collecting said SS when they come of age...it’s money they really don’t need, when there are people who really DO need it.

As for Medicaid and Medicare...expect big cuts to Medicaid, this will be in the form of “block grants” to the states....they will feed us some line of BS about how the states can divvy out the money more effectively than the Fed. govt. but really it means - you get X amount of money for your state Medicaid, once it’s divided, it’s gone. While Medicare is turned into an HSA plan....where the govt. gives out subsidies and contributes to your HSA to a certain extent (keep in mind he’s also raising the retirement age to 67), where upon you can use said “vouchers” to buy your Medicare plan or they would much rather a medicare advantage (HMO) plan.

Basically, anyone I think 45 and up is safe as far as Medicare and SS....it’s those of us under that age that are fucked as Paul Ryan implements his plans to privatize Social Security...and you will hear some line about how you will have more control over your SS money and this and that, but really it’s taking a protected account of money that is Social Security, and allowing it to be at play on the stock market.
All this while we see massive tax cuts across the board.
More so than Reagan.
All while propping up our military industrial complex.
The disintegration of Dodd-Frank will take place and the banks will have free reign to gamble the now in play SS money.

This is without mentioning the hugely complex operation of sweeping for and deporting 11 million + undocumented aliens while we build a giant wall (preferably gold) that will be the largest single and most expensive govt. project to date.
So...you know, we used to have a flow of seasonal workers, most of whom were undocumented who would come work the summer and go back home with the money they made...until we made it harder and harder for them to work here legally and so they decided it was easier to stay here instead of risk getting nabbed at the border every time they came to work - we created our own problem and this won’t solve it.

Gay rights are on the chopping block....the GOP still doesn’t acknowledge that climate change is real, that women are paid less...that institutional racism not only exists but is a very serious problem.

The Supreme court nominee that was illegally stalled by the GOP will no doubt be some anti-Roe V Wade, religious right jerk-off.
I’m sure the other half of the country...the Latinos, the LGBQT crowd, the women who aren’t subservient to men, the African Americans, etc. etc. will be fairly represented by the choice.

But, hell...alright Republicans and conservatives...make Murica great again.
I’m waiting.

Let’s see how awesome shit gets...I bet shit gets really awesome.
Like really, really, really, awesome.
Like a unicorn, with an AR-15 for a horn who shits rainbows (but not the gay kind) of awesome.

I’m sure we’re in for a real treat as a reality TV star has control of the nuclear codes.
And you can’t shoot the guy, because then Pence is Prez.

Well, those of you who have talked shit for the eight years that Obama has been president I hope your guy doesn’t fuck anything up.
Better hope no embassies get attacked....etc. etc.
But it wouldn’t matter then...it only matters when it isn’t your side.
Let us all see how great Murica is under the calm and cool head of Trump.

If we get sold out by Trump and Congress it’s solidly red now...it will be on their head.
Not a chance.. It's why I presented you my questions.
Thank you for your thoughts. Always appreciated :)

Reactions: Skarekrow
Not a chance.. It's why I presented you my questions.
Thank you for your thoughts. Always appreciated :)

That was meant for other folks who like to pretend I am not well read in regards to what I am talking about.
They can sit on it and spin...you know I have much love for you Sandie!

That was meant for other folks who like to pretend I am not well read in regards to what I am talking about.
They can sit on it and spin...you know I have much love for you Sandie!
I appreciate your posts Skarekrow, you obviously are informed.

I appreciate your posts Skarekrow, you obviously are informed.

I guess I will keep banging my head against the brick wall until one of them gives way....at least for the next four years.
Hahaha thanks.

Has anyone posted this? Can we talk about this as reasonable, rational adults, please?

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

Basically...his speech earlier about being a President who works for everyone is nothing but hyperbole when he talks about eliminating two regulations for every new one - that shows no foresight and doesn’t take into account why there are regulations in the first place.
Fine with all the term limit and lobbying shit.
Agree with TPP...don’t think pulling out of NAFTA at this point will accomplish much, it certainly won’t bring back manufacturing.

Manufacturing is never coming back to the US and coal is never going to be on top again.
Then further down we have his repeal of the ACA into a “voucher” system.
He vows to disregard all environmental laws so we can drill and pipeline the country.
The police will be further militarized and those who are not white and in the midwest are going to see the worst of it.
The supreme court justice that was illegally withheld by Congress so they could claim the nomination for themselves is bullshit and you all know it...had it been the other way around you would have shit a brick.
And this elimination of state lines so you can buy health insurance that is supposedly more competitive now will actually be stripped of all the consumer protections, and the insurance companies will set up shop in the states with the fewest regulations (that would benefit the consumer), and will more easily allow monopolies to form.

I would like to see him “drain the swamp”...but now that he is President that is highly doubtful.
He’s a businessman, and businessmen have a price.

I don’t see many polices here that are going to bring our nation together...the policies outlined here do very little to help the working class on down if anything at all.

Not to mention all the families he will rip apart with his mass deportations.

Last edited:
^^^ It’s mostly huge tax cuts and more tax breaks for the rich hedge fund mangers and his Wall St. pals while the middle class and the poor see beneficial programs cut and shoulder the majority of the tax burden.

“There’s a sucker born every minute.” - P.T. Barnum

Reactions: dang, Wyote and Asa
Thank you, @Skarekrow.

I don’t see many polices here that are going to bring our nation together...the policies outlined here do very little to help the working class on down if anything at all.

Term limits for Congress is something I agree with him about. (I'd add Senate.)

Reactions: dang and Skarekrow
Thank you, @Skarekrow.

Term limits for Congress is something I agree with him about. (I'd add Senate.)

Yeah, like I said...I think that term limits would be great...and I think preventing them from going straight into lobbying after the Congress is a good thing as well.
But it’s going to be a tough fight getting Congress to go along with that...he is basically putting them out of a job(s) and future prospects.
It’s like asking the rich to pay their fair share of taxes...probably will never happen unfortunately.

Reactions: dang and Asa
It’s like asking the rich to pay their fair share of taxes...probably will never happen unfortunately.

@Skarekrow - Yes, agreed, but the tax rate for the highest earners during Eisenhower's presidency was 90+%. (Leftover from Truman, but still.) Eisenhower wanted to lower it to 91% from 92%. The 1950's are idealized for their prosperity and the technology boom, which was fueled by higher taxes.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I'll just be happy as long as I can keep finding excuses to use this gif as much as possible. : D

For example "Trump's reaction to people who thought he couldn't win the election."

3fa.gif

Gotta run...goodnight...would love to talk with
@Skarekrow - Yes, agreed, but the tax rate for the highest earners during Eisenhower's presidency was 90+%. (Leftover from Truman, but still.) Eisenhower wanted to lower it to 91% from 92%. The 1950's are idealized for their prosperity and the technology boom, which was fueled by higher taxes.

It is quite possible that Trump and his cronies will make such a mess of everything in the first four years...that people will see his massive tax cuts don’t “trickle down” they never have and never will.
Maybe this is the slap in the face that apathetic Americans needed to stop picking their nose and pay attention?
Guess we shall see.

I just hope there aren’t too many casualties from his plan...like repealing Obamacare...which is fine if you have an affordable alternative, but a huge group of people who get “free” healthcare are children. So before we go repealing anything, let’s make sure that we protect those of us that are the most vulnerable.

Let’s see how much the GOP and Trump care about yanking healthcare away from kids and the disabled...that’s a pretty good litmus test.

Has anyone posted this? Can we talk about this as reasonable, rational adults, please?

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
This is the first I'd seen this.
Yes, I agree...I think it is good you brought this to awareness...
My thoughts are in italics, the question marks are bc I need more info...thank you @Asa::)

Below is the 100-day plan Trump's campaign released in October, called "Donald Trump's Contract With The American Voter."

What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington
I agree This needs to be done. I question if the points of the plan after a this need?

Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
I am understanding that this is why elections are held. Is he referring to a cut off of running for the office? If so, how does that ring with the constitution?

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
I don't see how this is beneficial to counter act attrition?

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
How will this work I wonder. Who decides what is eliminated? Shouldn't structure be examined and a best practices senario implemented?

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
This I'm in agreement with.

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
I thought this was already a no-no?

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
This I agree with.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
I think perhaps the rules of engagement within NAFTA need to be tweaked based on current trends in economic changes...not eliminated all together.

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
I have to father more facts re the TPP before weighing in here.

* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
I'm not sure this wouldn't being repercussions and cause China to demand payment of our loans through them. Do we have the $$$resources to pay them in a lump sum?

* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
I agree.

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
This statement sounds conflicting. Yes...we should tap into our reserves. We have quite a bit really. We should have a structured proceedure for "mining" new resources...while persuing clean energy in wind, water, and solar..."green energies" as a main energy source with resource, e.g. gas, oil and coal as a back up energy source.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
What is new on this...last I followed it the damage environmentally out weighed the cost of doing it and production quantities?

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure
I strongly disagree...we need global awareness on climate change! (i could get off on a tangent with this, however I'll behave:p )

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
This is going to create international frucus...evaluate and restructure yes, emulation no.

* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
I agree...the chair has been left empty too long as is bc of conservatism. Is there a public list of his choices?

* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
What the hell is a Sanctuary City? I'll have to go read on this...

* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back
This puzzles me...if they are criminals why weren't they deported when found guilty? This will trickle into illegal immigrants of ALL kinds I can smell it ...behave Sandie

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Yes...backgrounds should be checked for incoming and home grown questionable characters
We should not disallow some one just bc of the region they're from.
This would be a challenge at best.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate. What about couple's with no children and folks choosing to remain single? Won't they get tax breaks?
  2. End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free. I agree.
  3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
  4. I need more info of how?
  5. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.agreed...but how?
  6. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications. Need more info
  7. Again...how does he plan to do this?
  8. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families. This makes sense. Again does he detail it elsewhere?
  9. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first. Aww hell...sounds like filling up our prisions with people seeking assylum.
  10. Restructuring visa rules yes...but will it eliminate scholastic revenue?...and What about the folks here going to school who decide to change or extend their planned education?
  11. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.Yes...this sounds like Guliani's plan in NYC
  12. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values I agree
  13. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
  14. Agreed...I want to know more on this.

This is the first I'd seen this.
Yes, I agree...I think it is good you brought this to awareness...
My thoughts are in italics, the question marks are bc I need more info...thank you @Asa::)

Below is the 100-day plan Trump's campaign released in October, called "Donald Trump's Contract With The American Voter."

What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington
I agree This needs to be done. I question if the points of the plan after a this need?

Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
I am understanding that this is why elections are held. Is he referring to a cut off of running for the office? If so, how does that ring with the constitution?

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
I don't see how this is beneficial to counter act attrition?

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
How will this work I wonder. Who decides what is eliminated? Shouldn't structure be examined and a best practices senario implemented?

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
This I'm in agreement with.

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
I thought this was already a no-no?

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
This I agree with.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:

* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
I think perhaps the rules of engagement within NAFTA need to be tweaked based on current trends in economic changes...not eliminated all together.

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
I have to father more facts re the TPP before weighing in here.

* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
I'm not sure this wouldn't being repercussions and cause China to demand payment of our loans through them. Do we have the $$$resources to pay them in a lump sum?

* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
I agree.

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
This statement sounds conflicting. Yes...we should tap into our reserves. We have quite a bit really. We should have a structured proceedure for "mining" new resources...while persuing clean energy in wind, water, and solar..."green energies" as a main energy source with resource, e.g. gas, oil and coal as a back up energy source.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
What is new on this...last I followed it the damage environmentally out weighed the cost of doing it and production quantities?

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure
I strongly disagree...we need global awareness on climate change! (i could get off on a tangent with this, however I'll behave:p )

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
This is going to create international frucus...evaluate and restructure yes, emulation no.

* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
I agree...the chair has been left empty too long as is bc of conservatism. Is there a public list of his choices?

* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
What the hell is a Sanctuary City? I'll have to go read on this...

* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back
This puzzles me...if they are criminals why weren't they deported when found guilty? This will trickle into illegal immigrants of ALL kinds I can smell it ...behave Sandie

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Yes...backgrounds should be checked for incoming and home grown questionable characters
We should not disallow some one just bc of the region they're from.
This would be a challenge at best.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate. What about couple's with no children and folks choosing to remain single? Won't they get tax breaks?
  2. End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free. I agree.
  3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
  4. I need more info of how?
  5. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.agreed...but how?
  6. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications. Need more info
  7. Again...how does he plan to do this?
  8. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families. This makes sense. Again does he detail it elsewhere?
  9. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first. Aww hell...sounds like filling up our prisions with people seeking assylum.
  10. Restructuring visa rules yes...but will it eliminate scholastic revenue?...and What about the folks here going to school who decide to change or extend their planned education?
  11. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.Yes...this sounds like Guliani's plan in NYC
  12. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values I agree
  13. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
  14. Agreed...I want to know more on this.
Really great break down and I am ecstatic that you chose to remain informed and atleast read it. SO many people didn't even know this existed. Almost as many people have never been outside of Americas borders.

The only thing I want to briefly comment on is China and their manipulation of their currency. Through poorly (Very poorly) written and worked trade deals, America for some reason has allowed itself to be taken from behind again and again. Ive never understood this. Its like we are asking to be taken down a dark alley and used repeatedly. Is that graphic? Good because it conveys my inability to understand how this could have ever happened. China owes us money if anything. Let them try and make us pay what they think we are indebted to them for. It will make for a good laugh all around.

Term limits is a simple thing and easy to implement. It just means you will be allowed to serve a certain number of years after which you are not able to hold the office any longer. We have term limits in other parts of the government no reason for this not to be true here.

The other thing I would really love to see Trump work on is a flat tax. Hes courted the discussion before, I hope he sees value in perusing it.

I'll just be happy as long as I can keep finding excuses to use this gif as much as possible. : D

For example "Trump's reaction to people who thought he couldn't win the election."

View attachment 29972
Scary and funny! :)

View attachment 29972

I actually think he looks better this way. It would be like having a Muppet for president. Then Kermit the frog could be Secretary of State.

Reactions: Sandie33
So as I wrap it up tonight I just want to comment on a few things. One is the liberal news stations. As an example let me post part of an article from CNN.

(CNN)There is only one silver lining in yesterday's election results, which will allow a con man, a pathological liar, a bold racist and a sexual predator to succeed the first African-American president... - Jonathan Tasini

This one sentence pretty much sums up their attitude. What I love about it is before we get to "bold racist and sexual predator" you couldnt possibly know they were not talking about Clinton if you inserted "woman" instead of "man". The idea they would call Trump a liar there by suggesting Clinton isnt a pathological liar herself makes me want to put on some boxing gloves and take them to task (thanks Biden). Second, no one has proven that Trump is a racist but in keeping with liberal tradition if you say something and you are a liberal, it makes it true. "Sexual Predator," Trump has issues but I guess few people have ever visited a mens locker room. I dont personally talk or think of talking that way because its not in my nature but my experience is this is the way guys talk to varying degrees in locker rooms. I personally consider this type of vocabulary to be that of lesser minds but its not like its not normal for a majority of guys. Boyfriends, husbands, fathers.... more than not have probably spoken in like terms at some point in their lives when talking to other guys.

One of the commentators on CNN called this a "whitewash" saying this result was due in part because of backlash against Obama and the fact he is black. Undoubtedly there are people out there who remain racist but to suggest that number of people had anything to do with actually affecting this vote...well there simply isnt any proof of that. Thats just fear mongering. Thats just pandering to your base. But its also what stokes the flames of division, hate and distrust. No proof? Dont say it. Par for the course on CNN though.

Lastly not 8 hours into learning Trump is the President-elect and I have already seen a story suggesting the only reason Trump would pursue criminal charges against Clinton is for revenge. Again another liberal bedtime story. Maybe its because shes broken the law in so many ways its hard to count now. Maybe the real story is how someone who committed criminal acts got away with them because of politics.

Of course I know those of the liberal mindset wont agree. It wouldn't matter if I showed them the smoking gun (wikileaks). You want to know where part of my anger comes from? This crap. Screw CNN. Sickening examples of humans that they are.