MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
This game is going to be EPIC! I AM SO EXCITED!!! :D

[YOUTUBE]5THiN8szSKM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Bq2mZoKkqMw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]mGlyQmmvj0w[/YOUTUBE]

So, how does it look to you. I think the game looks absoulutly awesome. It seems like there is going to be quite a lot to it and the puzzles look SO satisfying. The turrets look hilarious/cute still as well. I would like to quote "OWWW AAAHOWWHA IT BURNS *BOOM*", ahahahahah. The only thing that seems a touch dissapointing is there is something "missing" from glados's voice in the little that we heard. Perhaps we should just wait until we hear more though.

Discuss awesomeness, now!

Oh yeah: THE CAKE IS A LIE

I approve. Now lets go eat some cake.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM!!
IT LOOKS SO AMAZING
I WANT TO LICK IT ALL OVER!!!!

The puzzles look entirely crazy hard this time though XD
Love that gel stuff, and the ENVIRONMENT!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its all got sunlight mixed with shadow and all grown over with vegtation like some sort of technological jungle wilderness of epic high fantasy and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I MUST have it!

Love that cute aussie/kiwi eyeball robot too ^^. And glados sounds more "real" now, less light a machine. I guess they figured after years of contemplation in the darkness of being deactivated, she's grown?

Reactions: enfp can be shy
More reason to play Portal now... >_<

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM!!
IT LOOKS SO AMAZING

Its all got sunlight mixed with shadow and all grown over with vegtation like some sort of technological jungle wilderness of epic high fantasy and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I MUST have it!

Love that cute aussie/kiwi eyeball robot too ^^. And glados sounds more "real" now, less light a machine. I guess they figured after years of contemplation in the darkness of being deactivated, she's grown?
+9001

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM!!
IT LOOKS SO AMAZING

I MUST have it!

When the second line of EEEEE started I thought the little fuzzy critter that is your avatar was going to leap out of the screen at me all Holy Grail style.

I like Portal. I'll probably like Portal 2. :)

When the second line of EEEEE started I thought the little fuzzy critter that is your avatar was going to leap out of the screen at me all Holy Grail style.

I like Portal. I'll probably like Portal 2. :)
Bahaha!

As long as you play thats all that matters.

Portal is a designer favorite where I work. We all love it. It's simplicity + humor is a real hit with designers looking for something fresh. I'm going to enjoy it, I'm sure.

I hope it's not as short as the first one.

I hope it's not as short as the first one.
I imagine it'll be to Portal 1 that Riven was to Myst, if you ever heard of those adventure games. Myst is about 1/3 as big as Riven, or at least Riven took me 3 times longer to finish (was harder imo).
God I wanna play all my old adventure games again, on my dad's 27 inch monitor! COMPLETE IMMERSION!

The only thing that seems a touch dissapointing is there is something "missing" from glados's voice in the little that we heard.

Well for one thing, she is wicked pissed. She actually sounds threatening. It's a very subtle difference though. In the first one it was like "I don't trust that thing but let's see how this pans out..." and now it's just "yea she probably wants to murder me, I am not trusting anything."

never got to play the first one, I'm not even sure if it came out on the PS3. If it did though I might have to pick it up.

never got to play the first one, I'm not even sure if it came out on the PS3. If it did though I might have to pick it up.
Well, its older than PS3, and is more a PC/xbox game as far as I know. It came packaged with Halflife 2 and team fortress 2 as the "Orange Box". You can get it all by itself on steam I bet though.

Well for one thing, she is wicked pissed. She actually sounds threatening. It's a very subtle difference though. In the first one it was like "I don't trust that thing but let's see how this pans out..." and now it's just "yea she probably wants to murder me, I am not trusting anything."

I wonder who that singular little AI ball is, it looks like he's supposed to be your friend.

I wonder who that singular little AI ball is, it looks like he's supposed to be your friend.
from the release announce, you get the AI ball and a mobile turret as a companion.

I should play the first one. This looks good :)

My computer cannot run Portal 1 /tried hard, read hard - no; turns out i'm not alone../ ..... And this innovative gameplay is so interesting that I enjoy it even just watching walkthroughs. I wonder, why haven't it been developed further for competitive multiplayer? Say, two people compete at solving the same puzzle faster, or something like that. I'm sure it can be done.

Looks like a fun game. I haven't actually played Portal 1. Got to do that.