Poll: More Clinton Loss, or More Trump Win | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Poll: More Clinton Loss, or More Trump Win

More Trump Victory, or More Clinton Loss

• Total voters
Probably. We send kids everyday to shoot people in the face.

Anyways its totally normal behavior to say anything you want in private conversation. Look at the shit that gets talked about on this forum? I think it must be said that no one is saying that it is normal to just walk up to a woman and say "Hi Im rich" *then proceed to grab pussy and everyone is ok with that*.

Yes. This is basically what I wanted to say.

I've made offensive jokes/banter in private myself. About men. Just for shock value. I don't mean it.

I don't think anyone ever has to excuse what they say in a private conversation.
Sure. But it's not just that private conversation. Trump also has a record of publicly objectifying women and making sexist comments. But I guess he's just a guy being a guy. The men I personally know (I guess with the exception of @the ) are not content to be lumped in with Trump's behavior and attitudes toward women. Again. Point being that it's not typical guy behavior we should all just laugh off and accept... It's not harmless. Especially not from someone who aspires to be and now is POTUS elect.

Last edited:
Reactions: cvp12gh5
I don't think anyone ever has to excuse what they say in a private conversation.
Being with at least three other people you just met, and wired for sound, in a work environment does not really qualify as a "private conversation", in my opinion.

Reactions: acd and cvp12gh5
Being with at least three other people you just met, and wired for sound, in a work environment does not really qualify as a "private conversation", in my opinion.
Anyone wearing a mic for a TV show, shouldn't expect their conversation to be recorded, for public broadcast when there aren't any cameras rolling/present. Similarly, one should be safe in assuming that one's phone will not broadcast one's conversation, unless one has established a call. However, these things happen: it's called invasion of privacy.

Your opinion is pretty skewed, if you think a dressing room/transport doesn't count a a venue for a private conversation. Indeed, even news desk conversations ought to be treated as private, when there is no indication that the cameras are rolling.

Anyhow, I'm more sick of the hypocrisy from pathetic small people (especially men), who pretend that they have never communicated any of their sexual conduct without some gloss/embellishment.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Sure. But it's not just that private conversation. Trump also has a record of publicly objectifying women and making sexist comments. But I guess he's just a guy being a guy. The men I personally know (I guess with the exception of @the ) are not content to be lumped in with Trump's behavior and attitudes toward women. Again. Point being that it's not typical guy behavior we should all just laugh off and accept... It's not harmless. Especially not from someone who aspires to be and now is POTUS elect.
It may sound sexist, and it well may be (I don't try to keep track), but I think men's sexuality has some aspect of accomplishment, whereas women's sexuality has more of a sense of fulfilment.

Accomplishments are definitely fodder for bragging, and Trump constantly brags.

I don't see what he said as sexist, because it was more about himself, than a comment on women.

Anyone wearing a mic for a TV show, shouldn't expect their conversation to be recorded, for public broadcast when there aren't any cameras rolling/present. Similarly, one should be safe in assuming that one's phone will not broadcast one's conversation, unless one has established a call. However, these things happen: it's called invasion of privacy.

Your opinion is pretty skewed, if you think a dressing room/transport doesn't count a a venue for a private conversation. Indeed, even news desk conversations ought to be treated as private, when there is no indication that the cameras are rolling.

Anyhow, I'm more sick of the hypocrisy from pathetic small people (especially men), who pretend that they have never communicated any of their sexual conduct without some gloss/embellishment.

So you're saying that as a celebrity who revels in their own celebrity status, that it's not naive to think that your conversation may be recorded when you're mic'd or around people who are mic'd on a tourbus for a celebrity gossip show?
How many pussies you grabbed, big boy? :mpoke:

So you're saying that as a celebrity who revels in their own celebrity status, that it's not naive to think that your conversation may be recorded when you're mic'd or around people who are mic'd on a tourbus for a celebrity gossip show?
How many pussies you grabbed, big boy? :mpoke:
Like Trump, I don't discuss such topics in public.