political violence | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

political violence

Yuuup that's what sanctions are....

Do you take anything seriously?
Sure. The example I used probably isn't accurate but the idea is.

Sure. The example I used probably isn't accurate but the idea is.
He's not going to miss anything. It'll just get worse for the people because they'll be forced to make up for any losses since their sole point of existence is to serve the government pretty much.

Reactions: Skarekrow
He's not going to miss anything. It'll just get worse for the people because they'll be forced to make up for any losses since their sole point of existence is to serve the government pretty much.
Of course he will. And yes, the people will continue to suffer.

The point is - Trump is using dangerous and “violent” rhetoric, it is not deescalating the situation because it’s now a dick measuring contest for him on Twitter.
Making such threats to N. Korea is not going to take us anywhere productive.
It’s only stirring shit up...they will get a ICBM eventually that can carry a nuclear payload to the US - but then what?
So what?
If any are launched they will be shot down, and/or destroyed by us having hacked their control systems (which we have done quite a few time now apparently...lol) and that will give whomever justification to nuke the shit out of them - they know this...it’s all bluster, just like Trump.
They would probably be best sleepover pals if they would only give it a chance.

They have so much in common actually...they would be besties!​

Of course he will. And yes, the people will continue to suffer.

Wth the missile technology NK now appear to have, I think this has become a very dangerous situation. Even with only conventional weapons, I think the potential for loss of life is horrific. I guess we'll find out.

The point is - Trump is using dangerous and “violent” rhetoric, it is not deescalating the situation because it’s now a dick measuring contest for him on Twitter.
Making such threats to N. Korea is not going to take us anywhere productive.
It’s only stirring shit up...they will get a ICBM eventually that can carry a nuclear payload to the US - but then what?
So what?
If any are launched they will be shot down, and/or destroyed by us having hacked their control systems (which we have done quite a few time now apparently...lol) and that will give whomever justification to nuke the shit out of them - they know this...it’s all bluster, just like Trump.
They would probably be best sleepover pals if they would only give it a chance.

They have so much in common actually...they would be besties!​
You can be scared and hide your head in the sand as much as you like. The fact is NorthK is as far along as it is because of years of ignoring them as a threat. Passing the buck so to speak. They've now run into a leader whose not going to put up with their crap. A leader who is taken seriously as is evident by China's actions in relation.
War sucks, I am sure a nuclear exchange would suck but it's simply not a reason to allow regimes like North Korea to do whatever they want.
Btw it's a pretty big mistake even for you to think Trump is all bluster. We are very very close to war.

Reactions: just me
Wth the missile technology NK now appear to have, I think this has become a very dangerous situation. Even with only conventional weapons, I think the potential for loss of life is horrific. I guess we'll find out.
The world agrees they shouldn't have nukes. With exception of other rouge nations like Iran.
Unfortunately it's up to America AGAIN to address the issue. That's what everyone wants. For America to be the one who puts their head on the line.

Reactions: just me and James
You can be scared and hide your head in the sand as much as you like. The fact is NorthK is as far along as it is because of years of ignoring them as a threat. Passing the buck so to speak. They've now run into a leader whose not going to put up with their crap. A leader who is taken seriously as is evident by China's actions in relation.
War sucks, I am sure a nuclear exchange would suck but it's simply not a reason to allow regimes like North Korea to do whatever they want.
Btw it's a pretty big mistake even for you to think Trump is all bluster. We are very very close to war.

No one has been passing the buck...what would you have had anyone prior do?
And don’t just blame Obama and Hillary, give me a good solution to the problem.

Oh yes....Trump is so tough Twittering childish, misspelled, threatening rhetoric.
Are you ready to go volunteer to go to war with N. Korea?

Also...not scared of N. Korea one bit, and I’m on the west coast...it’s seems as if you are the one who is afraid -
“Btw it's a pretty big mistake even for you to think Trump is all bluster. We are very very close to war.”.
The only person who would start that war is Trump...N. Korea is not going to preemptively do anything.
They know the US military is the largest in the world...Trump is falling for the trolling words of their “leader” because Trump's skin is about as thin as it can get, which is not a good quality for a POTUS.
And again...Trump doesn’t care...he isn’t scared of a nuke any more than I am (except he doesn’t care because he has no human feelings and I don’t care because well...I’m just not scared of such BS...(more likely to die driving my car or choking on a piece of food home alone).
More likely to win the Powerball.
“War sucks” - WTF do you know about war anyway?
How come you didn’t serve your country who’s troops you so quickly are ready to deploy to defend those who will really take the huge amount of casualties - the Koreans and Japan.
Of course, we could nuke N. Korea and piss off China and have a global nuclear war start...but tough talk on Twitter is more important...it’s important to get that last 40 character last word in...that’s so tough!
“War sucks” - As you sit in your easy chair.
I know, let’s try to get into as many wars as possible!
Of course that isn’t what you meant right...

Do you have your solution yet?
I mean, in the past you have claimed that you could solve any problem you are tasked with being so brilliant.
Shouldn’t you take the time off work, drive to Washington DC, and offer your services to the POTUS if we are so close to war?

1980’s “Red Dawn” was a stretch....the remake is just laughable.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd and Stu
The world agrees they shouldn't have nukes. With exception of other rouge nations like Iran.
Unfortunately it's up to America AGAIN to address the issue. That's what everyone wants. For America to be the one who puts their head on the line.

America has the most power and influence, but it should be a UN effort. Unfortunately time is now an issue, but there's still NATO.

I have faith in McMasters, he looks like "a man with a plan".

Reactions: Eventhorizon
We cannot always expect time to be on our side. Tomorrow may well be the beginning of greatness or of sorrows. Interesting how many people don't study a situation before taking sides.

Speaking of political violence...who is trying to place our country at odds among ourselves?

http://thefederalist.com/2017/09/22/confederate-statue-controversy-isnt-slavery-ending-america/

So put them in a museum.
Most of those were put up during Jim Crow and civil rights era societal battles as a big “F*** You!” to all the african americans in those communities.
Many on the steps of courthouses and state lands - courts that are still not equally fair to blacks as they are to whites, nor are they as fair to latinos.
Taking down heroes of racist slaveholding states, the war fought over the proclamation of the President that basically took away their “property” without any compensation.
Sorry, you don’t get compensated for freeing slaves, they are human beings...too bad.
In fact, they are lucky they didn’t all get prison time for being slavers.
They are not taking down memorials to the men who died, or the land they died on.
That is not being forgotten by removing statues of “heroes” of the Confederacy, which I might add - were on the WRONG side of history, and lost to boot.
This is again arguing why they don’t have any memorials to Hitler or any of his German Generals (many of whom were quite heroic I’m sure) in Germany?
They don’t.
Why have such statues anyway?
They are heroes to white people and white people only.
They stand for the fight to retain white supremacy and slaves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stu