How can we take it back? | Page 97 | INFJ Forum

How can we take it back?

its not semantics its about not missleading people with false information

be accurate and tell people it was the communist bolsheviks who killed tens of millions of white christians

It still happened in Russia...so it was a certain section of the population...it doesn’t prove up or down.
Your site is from Russia and the authors of the articles use pseudonyms instead of their real names to boot.
There is very little if no sourcing available from them.
What you are posting from them is misleading.

no i mean a whole host of things going on but re what you are talking about here with this whole kavanaugh thing i think they are setting a dangerous precedent that people should be assumed guilty just because of an accusation

if that becomes the norm then any woman who wants to take a political post or a job post off a man simply needs to make a false accusation against them

that's not justice and that woman making those claims against kavanaugh has been discredited by an ex boyfriend and also she works with the CIA for goodness sake and has written academic papers on how to create false memories using hypnosis!

That’s the argument that Trump and the GOP and all the old white conservative evangelical right wing men are using - it’s all just false statements...that basically the statements by a woman don’t count as much as they do for a man, plain and simple.
Was very clear with Anita Hill, and it was on display again with this “hearing”.
Statistics are NOT on your side, you really don’t want to go down that path.
False accusations of molestation or rape are quite rare do to the disruptive nature of the process within someone’s life, not to mention the possibility of prison time for being a false accuser.
Most women don’t even come forward as we have seen recently...that is one of the reasons why they don’t - BS excuses like the one you just made of behalf of the poor men.
Anyone who is afraid of being falsely accused, probably has a reason to worry, and it’s usually something they did they are now acting indignant over even being accused of such a thing...how dare you!
You could ruin their life!
But who gives a flying fuck that someone was possibly violated in the worst way possible and their lives have already been ruined?
A real investigation like they gave Anita Hill is the least that could have been done and they didn’t even do that much.
Get out of here man.

So you are claiming that she created false memories within herself for this nefarious purpose?
I find your theories to be offensive, incorrect, and ignorant.
Get off my thread with that crazy shit.
Go start a conspiracy theory thread and type it all up there please.

It still happened in Russia...so it was a certain section of the population...it doesn’t prove up or down.
Your site is from Russia and the authors of the articles use pseudonyms instead of their real names to boot.
There is very little if no sourcing available from them.
What you are posting from them is misleading.

what site are you talking about?

concerning the bolshevik revolution in russia it was financed by jacob schiff a banker who lived in new york and it involved the massacre of millions of christian russians so really it wasn't 'russia' doing that was it?

it was communists waging a war against the majority of russian people

That’s the argument that Trump and the GOP and all the old white conservative evangelical right wing men are using -

just because you don't like them and don't agree with their political stance doesn't mean they are automatically wrong on this point

you either believe in the principle that people are innocent until proven guilty or you don't. You can't cherry pick who and when you apply the principle to

it’s all just false statements...that basically the statements by a woman don’t count as much as they do for a man, plain and simple.

no that's not the case

the case is that people should not be able to ruin someones life on accusations alone. That principle guards people against false accusations. Its very simple

So you are claiming that she created false memories within herself for this nefarious purpose?

i'm saying she is connected to the CIA and that she is involved in research into creating false memories through hypnosis

so when we consider that we have to consider that this isn't just some poor lady off the street that once knew kavanagh. This is a lady embedded in the deep state

on top of that we have an ex boyfriend of hers saying she is a liar about a number of points that she has made and that she never in the 6 years they were together ever mentioned any sexual assault in her past

what site are you talking about?

concerning the bolshevik revolution in russia it was financed by jacob schiff a banker who lived in new york and it involved the massacre of millions of christian russians so really it wasn't 'russia' doing that was it?

it was communists waging a war against the majority of russian people

'Zero Hedge’
And I am very familiar with Russian history...thank you but you don’t have to continuously reiterate that it was “bolsheviks” (who were Russian).
Also...there was a fairly significant majority of the population that wanted the revolution due to lack of food and the failures of WWI.

Now...no more “communist” BS on my thread thank you, asking you nicely.

just because you don't like them and don't agree with their political stance doesn't mean they are automatically wrong on this point

you either believe in the principle that people are innocent until proven guilty or you don't. You can't cherry pick who and when you apply the principle to

no that's not the case

the case is that people should not be able to ruin someones life on accusations alone. That principle guards people against false accusations. Its very simple

i'm saying she is connected to the CIA and that she is involved in research into creating false memories through hypnosis

so when we consider that we have to consider that this isn't just some poor lady off the street that once knew kavanagh. This is a lady embedded in the deep state

on top of that we have an ex boyfriend of hers saying she is a liar about a number of points that she has made and that she never in the 6 years they were together ever mentioned any sexual assault in her past

I stated very fucking clearly in the OP of this thread that this is NOT a debate thread - so get the fuck out of here with this shit man.
Third time asking...wrong thread for that, go start your own.
You clearly are NOT following the outline I asked for people to respect.
And I am not going to waste my time pointing out all the factual inaccuracies in your statements and postings (including but not limited to the above).
Take it somewhere else.

'Zero Hedge’.

well not all my info is from zero hedge but also bare in mind that just because some information might come from a russian person does not mean it is automatically wrong

just seen your latest post and will leave the thread now as requested

well not all my info is from zero hedge but also bare in mind that just because some information might come from a russian person does not mean it is automatically wrong

Oh for Christ sake shut up.
I was married to a Russian and have been there many times.
My step-son was born in Russia and though his mother and I are now divorced, he is still my son and I treat him as my own flesh and blood.
You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about.
I would stop making so many assumptions...it’s not working out well for you.
Call me racist...I call you ignorant AF.

But not before you change your post and leave bits out...(please see previous post).

"please avoid racism against russian people

thanks"

clintonjump.gif

rape.jpg

Reactions: Rowan Tree
Due process and the rule of law is how the patriarchy keeps wammen down
#thefutureisfemale
Well...heavily biased and sexist “due process”.

welcome to drumpfs America #fascism
I totally forgot racist AF also.
#copsareracistasfuck #notafreenation #mostimprisonedpopulationonearth

I totally forgot racist AF also.
#copsareracistasfuck #notafreenation #mostimprisonedpopulationonearth
We should abolish the racist police and let communities enforce justice free of the white supremacist system of trial by jury.

#lynchmobsofpeace

We should abolish the racist police and let communities enforce justice free of the white supremacist system of trial by jury.

#lynchmobsofpeace

Yeeesssssss.......