How can we take it back? | Page 96 | INFJ Forum

How can we take it back?

giphy.gif

well if all of those 'monied interests' were say muslims you would then be able to perceive an identarian aspect to their influence

however the monied interests that control america are not muslim....nor are they conservative christians

conservative christians are more your common farming folk and mom and pop business owners

when you consider that it becomes interesting to observe how much hatred some people express towards them as if those farming and small business owners are somehow the cause of those peoples pain

they're not but those people have been hoodwinked into believing that they are
Ridiculous.

Nobody who matters is pissed at farmers and small-business owners.

ah so the plan is to 'take back' america from conservative christians and then hand it to......to who?

communists

i don't actually agree that conservative christians are in charge of america. If they were then they'd run the fed, IRS, the alphabet agencies like the CIA and all the big corporations but they don't
Shut up with your Communist BS already.
No that isn’t “the plan”.
Lame times a thousand....did you even read the OP?
My guess is no.

Reactions: Rowan Tree
Ridiculous.

Nobody who matters is pissed at farmers and small-business owners.

How dare they try to be productive members of society!
I fucking hate them...for reasons IDK.

How dare they try to be productive members of society!
I fucking hate them...for reasons IDK.

They did it in Russia/Ukrain during the communist reign of terror, estmated 20 million starved to death.

Also in South Africa right now they're doing the same for reasons unknown.

Reactions: Skarekrow
They did it in Russia/Ukrain during the communist reign of terror, estmated 20 million starved to death.

Also in South Africa right now they're doing the same for reasons unknown.

This is funny I guess russia knows what happens when you kill the farmers and take the land back for "the people"

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.acc...ia-welcomes-racist-south-african-farmers/amp/

I’m not suggesting that at all.
Nor am I disputing that Russia has done some terrible things...and so has the US, both here and abroad.
But, I definitely am not worried that the public is going to turn on small business owners and farmers (or the government)...there is zero negative sentiment against them here...none whatsoever.
(Maybe from the Native Americans or Mexicans we stole it from...but certainly not the specified people)
I was being sarcastic in my answer in case you didn’t know.
Please read the first post of this thread and you will see what this thread is supposed to be all about.
It’s not about “taking” over, it’s about “taking back” control from those who only serve their own selfish interests.
It’s not about Communism as some numb-nuts have interjected. ;)
I am all for us pulling out of every war we are currently fucking around with....stop selling arms around the world...use the money to educate and provide basic healthcare and neglected infrastructure here in the US without being so damn protectionist and xenophobic.
Help those countries around the world we have raped and pillaged.
We certainly don’t need ANY damn tariffs.
Thanks for making our prices go up for shit Trump!
Cheers!

Nor am I disputing that Russia has done some terrible things...and so has the US, both here and abroad.
But, I definitely am not worried that the public is going to turn on small business owners and farmers (or the government)...there is zero negative sentiment against them here...none whatsoever.
(Maybe from the Native Americans or Mexicans we stole it from...but certainly not the specified people)
I was being sarcastic in my answer in case you didn’t know.
Please read the first post of this thread and you will see what this thread is supposed to be all about.
It’s not about “taking” over, it’s about “taking back” control from those who only serve their own selfish interests.
It’s not about Communism as some numb-nuts have interjected. ;)
I am all for us pulling out of every war we are currently fucking around with....stop selling arms around the world...use the money to educate and provide basic healthcare and neglected infrastructure here in the US without being so damn protectionist and xenophobic.
Help those countries around the world we have raped and pillaged.
We certainly don’t need ANY damn tariffs.
Thanks for making our prices go up for shit Trump!
Cheers!

I know man I was supporting you with evidence.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Shut up with your Communist BS already.
No that isn’t “the plan”.
Lame times a thousand....did you even read the OP?
My guess is no.

the plan is to undermine anything that you can rally behind

they want to remove anything that enables to stand united together

to this end they will seek to disrupt:
-relations between men and women
-family
-nation
-religion

this then will disempower you so that you cannot stand against their technocracy

When have relations between men and women ever been easy? Most men and women have plenty of complaints. I can give you like 4 off the top of my head.
As society gets larger and larger, extended family ties tend to go too.
In my opinion, patriotism doesn't seem to be dying.
-religion
I've got nothing.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote

'russia' didn't do it the bolsheviks did

trotsky, lenin and a bunch of trained revolutionaries all funded by jacob schiff carried out a coup in russia and then imposed their collectivism on the russian people killing tens of millions of christians and farmers and intellectuals and artists in the process

When have relations between men and women ever been easy? Most men and women have plenty of complaints. I can give you like 4 off the top of my head..

well if you can think of complaints now then those belong to your time now don't they?

but what we are seeing going on now is a deliberate push by groups funded by the oligarchs to drive a wedge between men and women by pushing identity politics

well if you can think of complaints now then those belong to your time now don't they?

but what we are seeing going on now is a deliberate push by groups funded by the oligarchs to drive a wedge between men and women by pushing identity politics
Regarding the first question, sure. The second question, to what end?

Also, can a brother get a citation?

I know man I was supporting you with evidence.

Sorry...guess I was feeling defensive at that moment...idk....it’s been several days since I have been on now, lol.
Much belated thank you then for the evidential support!
Much love, hope you are well!

Reactions: Wyote and hn&#Gu

-family
-nation
-religion

this then will disempower you so that you cannot stand against their technocracy

What?
Relations between man and woman....and this is happening?
Really?
You mean with the #metoo movement and such?
I don’t feel that is disrupting anything but male chauvinism/sexism and a bunch of crybaby sexual assaulters and all around male perverts getting called out for asking the masseuse for a hand job after throwing their towel off.
I have zero issues with the women in my life as a man and my “role”...also several of them have been sexually assaulted and you know what happened to their assaulters?
Fucking nothing at all.
So don’t go down that road, especially if you don’t even live in this country and don’t fully grasp our society and mentality...the only folks who are being upset by this are old white men...mostly conservative....mostly evangelical...though the Catholics certainly deserve a lion’s share of the blame for covering up all the molestations and rapes by their super holy clergy.
They are all dying away slowly but surely.
Sorry we have to treat women as equals(?)...don’t know what to tell you man.

Also, don’t go down the religious road man...with this new illegitimate “Judge” making our SCOTUS into even more of a political entity and throws any semblance of equal and fair out the window along with the wishes of the public at large....he is just the one to try and impose religious rule on the people.
Certainly not Communism.
People are waking up...the more they try to grab at straws and “ram through” political appointments, the more it solidifies the resistance and replacement of that body of politicians who are well past their day...do not represent the people...exist primarily to enrich themselves and corporate America...they respond like the bitches they are to the dog whistles of lobbyists over the public will - this is statistically true.
You really need to take a look at the approval ratings of the President, the Congress and the SCOTUS....very sad...and it’s been that way for a long time.
It’s not the work of communists, it’s the work of unregulated capitalism left unchecked, and capitalism always has a loser(s) in order to exist.
Not saying that it cannot work....just not in it’s current incarnation as it exists in the US.
It’s highly unsustainable and will inevitably crash again and again until they say “enough”, and the tax payer no longer bails out those “too big to fail” and we let them eat shit.
We erase BS student debt and reconfigure the importance of our tax dollars going to wars and corporate welfare queens to pay for such things...including healthcare for all.
No more making profits off of the sick and dying.

Last edited:
'russia' didn't do it the bolsheviks did

trotsky, lenin and a bunch of trained revolutionaries all funded by jacob schiff carried out a coup in russia and then imposed their collectivism on the russian people killing tens of millions of christians and farmers and intellectuals and artists in the process

And that happened in fucking - Russia!
Don’t play semantical games...wtf?
*eye roll*

And that happened in fucking - Russia!
Don’t play semantical games...wtf?
*eye roll*

its not semantics its about not missleading people with false information

be accurate and tell people it was the communist bolsheviks who killed tens of millions of white christians

What?
Relations between man and woman....and this is happening?
Really?
You mean with the #metoo movement and such?.

no i mean a whole host of things going on but re what you are talking about here with this whole kavanaugh thing i think they are setting a dangerous precedent that people should be assumed guilty just because of an accusation

if that becomes the norm then any woman who wants to take a political post or a job post off a man simply needs to make a false accusation against them

that's not justice and that woman making those claims against kavanaugh has been discredited by an ex boyfriend and also she works with the CIA for goodness sake and has written academic papers on how to create false memories using hypnosis!

Regarding the first question, sure. The second question, to what end?

Also, can a brother get a citation?

to what end are the elites pushing identity politics?

to divide and rule you

while you are all turning on each other they are quietly building their SMART grid around you