Political Values Tests | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Political Values Tests

Right-Values.png

Just so we clear on race. I mean is this result surprising?

Reactions: Reason
@Aquila Aeternus have you taken the political compass test yet?

I think you might be the first person on the forum to place in the upper right quadrant.

Also can I ask why you think that leadership positions should be passed down along familial lines? I'm just curious because of your results being so different to mine so I can't really fathom it.

@Aquila Aeternus have you taken the political compass test yet?

I think you might be the first person on the forum to place in the upper right quadrant.

Also can I ask why you think that leadership positions should be passed down along familial lines? I'm just curious because of your results being so different to mine so I can't really fathom it.
I have taken the Compass test before, but I got somewhere in the upper left back then. I'm probably the only person on this entire website in the upper right quadrant, lol.

It's a tricky question, because we know there's been plenty of less than favorable monarchs in history. But I believe monarchy/leadership of a country is determined and ordained by God and should a man in power act ungodly, he'll be struck down by the hands of either: the nobility, the armed forces or the populace. All according to God's plan.

If we're raised in a society that reveres virtue and the highest good, Patrilineal descent is ideal for producing a fair and magnanimous king/emperor.

I'm a little anxious right now, so maybe that's why I'm not articulating my points as well, but I hope that's clear enough.

I have taken the Compass test before, but I got somewhere in the upper left back then. I'm probably the only person on this entire website in the upper right quadrant, lol.

It's a tricky question, because we know there's been plenty of less than favorable monarchs in history. But I believe monarchy/leadership of a country is determined and ordained by God and should a man in power act ungodly, he'll be struck down by the hands of either: the nobility, the armed forces or the populace. All according to God's plan.

If we're raised in a society that reveres virtue and the highest good, Patrilineal descent is ideal for producing a fair and magnanimous king/emperor.

I'm a little anxious right now, so maybe that's why I'm not articulating my points as well, but I hope that's clear enough.
I guess I don't see how Monarchy can be part of gods plan if they're nearly all gone from our world. Especially there are fewer if you discount constitutional or limited monarchies. If the success of a thing indicates God's approval of it then isn't the lack of Monarchy in our world an indication of the opposite?

I guess I don't see how Monarchy can be part of gods plan if they're nearly all gone from our world. Especially there are fewer if you discount constitutional or limited monarchies. If the success of a thing indicates God's approval of it then isn't the lack of Monarchy in our world an indication of the opposite?
I believe God wants us to learn something out of democracy. When everything is dust, God may ordain a new emperor to nurture the land and so the cycle repeats.

God gave us free will as part of his plan, part of his plan is that we learn from our mistakes through our free will, our capacity for freewill has determined we rid ourselves of monarchy, thus the lack of monarchy is an indication of God's plan to have us learn from our mistakes.

I believe God wants us to learn something out of democracy. When everything is dust, God may ordain a new emperor to nurture the land and so the cycle repeats.

God gave us free will as part of his plan, part of his plan is that we learn from our mistakes through our free will, our capacity for freewill has determined we rid ourselves of monarchy, thus the lack of monarchy is an indication of God's plan to have us learn from our mistakes.
I see. You and I have very different views of the world but I would like to thank you for indulging my curiosity :)

When you say 'God', do you have an idiosyncratic definition or are you referring to the Christian God?

I say this because the Christian theology of 'grace' on the subject of free will is very different to what you're describing - essentially the object of grace is to relinquish one's free will in favour of being animated by the will of God, which is basically the opposite of what you're saying.

Do I remember correctly that you have a Thai heritage? What are your views on Thai monarchy?

I see. You and I have very different views of the world but I would like to thank you for indulging my curiosity :)
No worries, thank you for lending an ear and not discrediting me immediately :)

When you say 'God', do you have an idiosyncratic definition or are you referring to the Christian God?

I say this because the Christian theology of 'grace' on the subject of free will is very different to what you're describing - essentially the object of grace is to relinquish one's free will in favour of being animated by the will of God, which is basically the opposite of what you're saying.

I'm definitely a believer of the Christian God, but I also have a peculiar way of looking at him. To me, he's not purely an old man in the sky, but the archetypal manifestation of masculine divine law. The law which says 'Thou shalt' and 'shalt not'. A guiding standard, in other words. That's why they call him The Father, because he guides us.

Yeah, but there's a prerequisite to this animation, which is where we have freewill. I have the freewill to follow God or my own selfish desires. It is of my volition that I engage in Godly acts so that I may live as God intended rather than what I feel is best for me. Going back to my previous paragraph, I refer to God as a guiding standard, which I believe is what Grace ultimately is.

Do I remember correctly that you have a Thai heritage? What are your views on Thai monarchy?
Monarchy is always good in my eyes, regardless of where it is in the world. Though I don't really have an opinion on the Thais as much as European monarchy.

I'm definitely a believer of the Christian God, but I also have a peculiar way of looking at him. To me, he's not purely an old man in the sky, but the archetypal manifestation of masculine divine law. The law which says 'Thou shalt' and 'shalt not'. A guiding standard, in other words. That's why they call him The Father, because he guides us.

Yeah, but there's a prerequisite to this animation, which is where we have freewill. I have the freewill to follow God or my own selfish desires. It is of my volition that I engage in Godly acts so that I may live as God intended rather than what I feel is best for me. Going back to my previous paragraph, I refer to God as a guiding standard, which I believe is what Grace ultimately is.
What is your religion?

I don't think it's my role in this thread to discredit anyone. Even if I did I prefer to just let others talk and discredit themselves ;)

What is your religion?
It's hard for me to say, because I'm so wishy-washy a lot of the time. But I'd say Roman Catholic at this point.

I don't think it's my role in this thread to discredit anyone. Even if I did I prefer to just let others talk and discredit themselves ;)
Ha ha, so be it. I may change my views when I get older, but the ones I have now give me some consolation.
Only place I be preachin' is under the steeple, brother.

If you keep being so reasonable, I might be forced to like you
That's your choice in the end ;)

I like you cause you're chill af, even though you're on the complete opposite side of the spectrum.

Man, it feels good being in a place where we can accept each other's differences rather than hate another for different opinions.