Political Values Tests | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Political Values Tests

Did the results surprise you? :thonking:

No not really I suppose.
I just found that a lot of the questions were hard to answer because I could have either agreed or disagreed depending on the context, which was not given.
But that's sorta the point isn't it hehe.
I think my results could vary depending on mood, but these seem fairly representative of me I guess.

It's not exactly a political values test, but it's not exactly not a political values test...

R6kmVGy.jpg

Reactions: Reason and mintoots
upload_2021-8-13_11-0-28.png

My results say "social democrat," but would that be in the Liberal Party sense or the New Democratic Party sense? Other Canadians can probably do a better job than I can about explaining the differences and similarities between the Liberals and the NDP in Canadian politics....

Reactions: flower and Reason
Tests are fun to take, but I can never get in the right mindset for them. I appreciate the lack of context is to force you to think purely ideologically but I just can't do it!

Despite having the same questions as the political compass, the format of this one sadly does not lend itself as well to top-quality memes.

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    94.3 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: flower and Reason
3D1gs6u.png

No Surprise,
Ian

GLfvR1t.jpg

Reactions: Reason and Wyote
4eMpum7.jpg

Reactions: Wyote and Reason
oyZACeI.jpg

I took Right Values to see what I would get. Lulz! :p

Not Even,
Ian

Reactions: Wyote
Yes, technocracy is important. But it must be technocracy with humane and social values. IMG_20220307_071453.jpg

o4dMYE6.png

Reactions: Reason and Wyote
kkkj7BT.jpg

Reactions: Wyote and Reason