Pokemon | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Pokemon

My family went to the movie theatre to watch a pokemon movie. My dad couldn't take it anymore so he got out of the movie theater, saying he would get popcorn, and drove around for an hour or so, leaving my poor mom alone with me, my brother, and pokemon. lol, I felt sorry for my mom when I found out years later (this took place a long time ago).

I remember one depressing day from my childhood that involved pokemon and pokemon cards. My little sister and I were at the store and we both had enough money to buy a pack of cards. She didn't know what one to get so I picked on out for her.

Hers had a holographic charzard and my had some shit pokemon. Worst day ever

Now this is something that resonates deeply with me... haha!

There was a brief period where my best buds and I resurrected our game boy colors strictly to each play red, blue, and yellow. We shamelessly stood around our lockers senior year until we caught 'em all.
If you actually caught them all that's extremely impressive. I never had the dedication to continue after beating the Elite 4 and Mewtwo.

I've loved pokemon ever since I was in first grade. Pokemon got me my first best friends. Pokemon got m into video games. In playing the games, I found interest obviously into the show, and what would later be known as my first anime (that I was aware that it was anime). Up to now I own/have owned near all the RPGs up to Platinum (blue is lost in spaaaace, gold is as well, and silver's internal clock died out ;_; makes me so happy the new rpgs use the DS clock) as well as some of the side-games like 2 Pokemon Mystery Dungeons, Trozei, pokemon stadium/Colosseum. and I admit it, my DVR is set to record new airings of the Pokemon show. I listen to the original opening/ending songs and I think they are pretty good (I have even fan dubbed one of them, putting it up on youchoob until it was taken down for copyright infringement).

My fondest pokemon moment was in junior high, 8th grade maybe. I didn't use a lock on my locker, and this one kid, say John, saw me with my Pokemon Adventures mangas (the old one by Viz, not actually books but more like american comics) and was like "Haha, what a baby, you still read that crap!" My friends came out and were like "Oh yeah, well maybe I like pokemon" as well as some other things.

But yeah....I love that stuff. Wow I feel pretty geeky...:m197:

John o_O

Well someone threw a sweatshirt in front of him just as he flicked out his heelys...
so his insult to you did not go unavenged...
:m059:

If you actually caught them all that's extremely impressive. I never had the dedication to continue after beating the Elite 4 and Mewtwo.

Gamelink cable between red and blue, haha!

Why Alakazam or Kadabra and not just Alakazam?

Mew. He/she was awesome.

I hate both of them equally.

Haunter is my pokemon of choice.

Haunter looks like a ghost that chases Pacman. Just you wait, I'm going to eat Gloomy, PDD or Nassus and go chasing Haunter around.

I remember walking around with the gameboy playing this. lol. Everyone at elementary school was obsessed with the card game and the anime. After finishing the game, and a couple of wasted afternoons watching the television show, I stopped seeing the big deal about it all.

Sailor Moon was waaaaaay cooler. :p

I remember walking around with the gameboy playing this. lol. Everyone at elementary school was obsessed with the card game and the anime. After finishing the game, and a couple of wasted afternoons watching the television show, I stopped seeing the big deal about it all.

Sailor Moon was waaaaaay cooler. :p
Blasphemy!

Haunter looks like a ghost that chases Pacman. Just you wait, I'm going to eat Gloomy, PDD or Nassus and go chasing Haunter around.
So are you saying your appearance is that of Pacman?

I used to impersonate Psyduck in 2nd grade. Annoyed the shit out of everyone!

Sailor moon is pretty awesome...

but that is besides the point. Oh and Sailor Moon, the actual main character, got on my nerves! Oh heavens. Not that crying is bad...