Personality Matching Dating Sites... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Personality Matching Dating Sites...

I like the concept of people putting their photos online for me to creep on.

Profile content is generally the same. Almost everyone describes themselves as down to earth and other cliche things.

Personally, I think they all suck. I've had no success with any of it. Make a new friend once in awhile, have a date from someone about once every 3-6 months, that's about it. Once my subscriptions end, I'm done with them more than likely.

Yeah, I've been on OK Cupid lately. I don't intend on meeting someone anytime soon, but it's kind of interesting to message and IM people. I like to search around for guys who the computer calculates to be like 2% my friend or 85% my enemy and read their profiles, lol. The 'dating profile' is such an interesting concept --how to translate yourself in a finite amount of space in hopes of attracting a mate. Anyone know any documentaries on the subject?

i've never used a 'personality matching' dating site, but i've used dating sites that match personalities (um they all do).
i find them to be a lot better for weeding out the ones that won't be suitable, and for pinpointing some of the qualities that i find are important.