One of Shai Gar's mates... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

One of Shai Gar's mates...

my dogs don't they're always fight/playing amongst themselves, and barking...

so bark as a warning sign is out the window. besides, we have motion sensors with cc cameras attached instead.

Yeah, :doh::doh: Double doh. Can I rescind?

I have never read a story like that in the US, but, then again, I avoid a lot of that kind of press, so I'm sure it's rampant in certain unnamed areas and I'm simply oblivious to it.

Sorry forum.

I have never read a story like that in the US, but, then again, I avoid a lot of that kind of press, so I'm sure it's rampant in certain unnamed areas and I'm simply oblivious to it.

Keep avoiding. We've got it here too. I'm sure the only difference is that our stupid snake wranglers have the right to bear arms:
Police: Man Bit By Snakes While Trying To Steal Them

Monday, June 18, 2007 4:30:06 PM

Police say a young man suffered several snake bites while trying to steal snakes from a home in Sumter County Monday.

The Sumter County Sheriff's Office said the 20-year-old man broke into a shed and stole two rock rattlesnakes, a Honduran milk snake, a rat snake and a Southern hognose snake early this morning. The venomous snakes were in a home in Bushnell.

The man went to a Wal-Mart nearby after being bitten. He was rushed to Orlando Regional Medical Center for anti-venom treatment.

Leave it to Zen to stay on top of the news. We may need to start you up on your own INFJ Early Bird News Thread, but this needs to be new millenium type of journalism with a zen-like slant for the betterment of society.

LOL yeah. Leave it to me to stay on top of news... from 2007 ;)

LOL yeah. Leave it to me to stay on top of news... from 2007 ;)

Perfect, old news is good news because people are generally over it and don't get as upset. Btw, there is a revolt going on in the 1000 post thread.