Noticed anything today? | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

I noticed that Monty Python's Meaning of Life is on TV tonight...very happy!

I noticed that the double posty thing inside a post has infected [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] no matter what Jammie says it is supposed to do.

It makes her seem wordier than she already is....*teases*

Uhm.

I noticed that if I nock the arrow in the alternative starting position (that is with the bow angled towards the ground) that despite what logic and gravity would dictate, it's actually easier to get the arrow nocked with the few fingers the hand guard allows you to use.

Also that three weeks of lazing around catlike in the sun actually improved my performance rather than worsening it! 0-0

I noticed that the double posty thing inside a post has infected @Kgal no matter what Jammie says it is supposed to do.

It makes her seem wordier than she already is....*teases*

Thanks for noticing. I'm going to tag him again so he can see that I'm cursed! Hahahahahahaha.
@Deathjam

Why am I cursed?

EDIT: Why didn't it do it this time?

I think I saw it on tdht too [MENTION=1]Deathjam[/MENTION]

I noticed a mother who knows her infant's sensitivities because she was able to quickly quiet him down in a public library.

Reading my poetry aloud in front of a class is about as fun as it sounds...

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
You suck

(not talking to you Enders)

[MENTION=4798]Endersgone[/MENTION] Ugh...I know the feeling:/

People pull a lot of illegal U-turns

today i noticed that there are an alarming number of grossly overweight people in my city. i'm talking morbidly obese, not chunky not fat but humongous heavy breathing people struggling just to get from here to there.
gawd.
it grosses me out and makes me very sad at the same time. that is a strange feeling.

The more books I have stacked up on my desk and room furniture, the more pressed I feel to read them, whereas I would not so much were there only a few. There're around 20 of the evil-eyed things lingering on my desk alone, on either side of my computer. Among them The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Anathem.

Sigh. Who ever thought pleasure would be so painful?

Reactions: Lemonworld
Grass slightly greener... weather slightly betta.....and my fukin glasses have gone missin.....

There are people who can make me change my opinion of them in a split second. There are other people who deserve something kind.

I noticed someone wearing an orange hoodie sweatshirt with silver shorts and sandals. It wasn't the most tidy way to dress, but he was quite attractive that way.

I noticed that people can be kind, that listening to my intuition is a brave and wise decision, and that a crummy life is not worth putting up with. I'm also noticing the dust particles flying around my living room, and it's peeving me off. Boo dust. I wonder if dust serves a purpose... most things do. Most of life does... Are bacteria and viruses divine?