Noticed anything today? | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

I lick my lips a lot while talking... it seems "unusual".

Garlic bagels are super messy. Garlic all over the damn place...

I noticed my help isn't going to help me this afternoon. edit with change

Noticed people do the darnedest things to come to work at 8 PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal
I noticed that I'm changing. My perspective in particular. Maybe it's age I don't know, but I seem to have a different sort of viewpoint. I guess you could say it's like acceptance. Acceptance of myself with all my warts and diamonds. Thank goodness there are some good things about getting old. :becky:

I noticed that girls get really stupid tattoos.

I noticed that [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] helped me out yesterday.

Yes Kgal, that is it. Certainly unusual. What's neat about it is that the flowers quickly drop their petals, leaving the oddly geometric stamens and pistols behind.

I feel certain that if the Borg existed, and would see those pictures, that they would be thinking assimilation.

Reactions: Kgal
Interesting, I'd be curious to know more about it, white berry bushes grow here. As a kid I knew them as 'bird berries'. I wonder what 'baneberry's' poisonous effects are.

They"ll make you pretty sick, but won't kill ya.

This isn't going to be nice.

I have noticed how some people will preach personal attributes and values only to garner the admiration of others. I really don't know if they are aware of this or not. The reason I say they "preach" it only to position themselves favorably among people is because I noticed (the quiet and invisible observer that I am) that when no one's watching they betray those principles they parade publicly. Or when pressed and pressured, they slip into a degraded version of themselves, smearing the poser image they've been projecting.

Sometimes, I get the impression they are aware of what they are doing and they will cling to this habit of theirs because they have no other way of being happy. I don't know if this is their fault or the fault of the conditions they were brought (up) into.

Other times, I think they have rationalized what they are doing and deluded themselves into believing that this is the way for one to live their life and coexist with others; by projecting images and playing fabricated roles.

I only wish they will find a way to be true to themselves and find the strength to shed all burdening expectations that come with being surrounded by others so that they could build themselves to the best they could be.

Reactions: Nixie and hush
I noticed that I've been making a lot of stupid mistakes lately. Not focusing enough? Distracted? I don't know. I just notice a lot of stupid mistakes.

Reactions: Nixie
I like it when people show off their goofy grins.

This forum seem to be more about image than any other forum I've ever been to. Ultimately I don't think I fit in here at all.

I started eating this really delicious cinnamon roll at lunch today and noticed this great hint of lemon in the frosting.

I noticed how people say they want you to be honest, and then they cry and throw up their defenses when you give them your perspective.

I'm sure we're all guilty of this to some degree, it just strikes me as odd - most humans seem a bit hypocritical

Last edited:
This forum seem to be more about image than any other forum I've ever been to. Ultimately I don't think I fit in here at all.
Appearances are comforting.

Little things can make a difference.

I was in the hardware store, in the checkout line, behind a young lady who was using several kinds of cards, and some cash to try to pay for her items. Things were not going well. The computer register seemed to be hung-up, and a line of customers had built up behind me. This was a small town store with two checkout lines, but only one line was open.

The delay was long, I could tell that the lady was beginning to feel uncomfortable, and perhaps felt like an inconvenience. It didn't bother me at all, but I can't speak for the people behind me...

Finally, the computer started making good noises, and the lady said with a soft voice, "It's thinking!!"

I found her personification of the machine amusing and had a smile of delight on my face, and probably made a muffled laugh sound.

She turned to me and upon seeing my reaction to her 2 word comment, began laughing in cute fits and starts from the sense of relief and the knowledge that everything was ok.

Last edited:
Little things can make a difference.

I was in the hardware store, in the checkout line, behind a young lady who was using several kinds of cards, and some cash to try to pay for her items. Things were not going well. The computer register seemed to be hung-up, and a line of customers had built up behind me. This was a small town store with two checkout lines, but only one line was open.

The delay was long, I could tell that the lady was beginning to feel uncomfortable, and perhaps felt like an inconvenience. It didn't bother me at all, but I can't speak for the people behind me...

Finally, the computer started making good noises, and the lady said with a soft voice, "It's thinking!!"

I found her personification of the machine amusing and had a smile of delight on my face, and probably made a muffled laugh sound.

She turned to me and upon seeing my reaction to her 2 word comment, began laughing in cute fits and starts from the sense of relief and the knowledge that everything was ok.

What a delightful story to read this morning!

Ahhh....the gift of an INFJ...spreading good feelings around just by being your natural intuitive self. :D

I noticed all the cops out on the roads today, only because my plate stickers just expired. Not proud.

Thanks [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION].

So glad that I did't arrive at the hardware store one minute earlier, or one minute later than I did.

I noticed all the cops out on the roads today, only because my plate stickers just expired. Not proud.

I just realized mine are a month over the expiration. And they're for a state I haven't lived in for a year n a half.

Should probably get on that.