Noticed anything today? | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

Yes. I realized the original reason (and kinda ongoing from there) that I joined forums in the first place.

This forum seem to be more about image than any other forum I've ever been to. Ultimately I don't think I fit in here at all.

I have noticed this as well.

After rampant trolling to create satire of it, I reluctantly decided that I wanted to adapt to it.

Then maybe you fit in!

Yes! Exactly!

I know I don't fit in - 'cause I'm one of two infamous thread bombers. Just ask [MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION]. :D

I've noticed that I absolutely hate drama and overtly dramatic people, and/or those obsessed with the world of appearance. It's almost worth of being called rage, but a few shades cooler.

I noticed these forums are quiet.

i drove to the country to meet an old man about a car. he was a strange curious man with a soft handshake. big trees, dry grass and an old man and his car. not sure what he was about. but i liked it.

I noticed I stretched myself too thin and need to regroup for a bit.

Me and my friend N connect really well. Like so well. But I see so much hidden sadness inside him and it kills me jot knowing why he is so sad
Things arnt good forever. I spent the last week watching the first three seasons of a show and like I didn't even eat I got so involved in it them the third and forth season sucked and I was like well, it gave me happiness and joy for some time, but it ends, things end. I hate that though. It feels like it was never true in the beginning

I noticed that I don't move when sleeping, yet my hair somehow gets messed up o_O

i have a lot of junk. i'm having a yard sale soon.

It's hard to finish a half marathon when it's hailing.

... her eyes, her eyes ...

i learned i'm a loyalist with anti-phobia today when i took the ennegram test to join here

I've noticed for the last 24 hrs the wind has blowing steadily from the same direction and is gusting up to what feels like about 30mph. This tells me a hurricane is approaching. So I go to the earth satellite and indeed one is knocking on New Orleans door. I wonder what [MENTION=2259]Kmal[/MENTION] is doing about right now...

I'm located roughly where the end of my crudely drawn arrow is pointing. We will get lot's of rain tonight.

hurricane isaac bearing down upon lousiana 20120828.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

I've noticed for the last 24 hrs the wind has blowing steadily from the same direction and is gusting up to what feels like about 30mph. This tells me a hurricane is approaching. So I go to the earth satellite and indeed one is knocking on New Orleans door. I wonder what [MENTION=2259]Kmal[/MENTION] is doing about right now...

I'm located roughly where the end of my crudely drawn arrow is pointing. We will get lot's of rain tonight.

hurricane isaac bearing down upon lousiana 20120828.JPG

[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] I'm experiencing winds here too (east of you) and we are expecting lots of rain as well. I hope [MENTION=2259]Kmal[/MENTION] stays safe!

Here is where I am
829201210803pm.jpg

Nothing too bad, just wind and rain so far. I appreciate the well wishes [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] [MENTION=2398]middle1[/MENTION]

Last edited: