Noticed anything today? | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

Was in the kitchen and heard new bird sounds coming from the direction of the garage. I crept up slowly to the side door and peered in zeroing in on the cheeping noises I heard. There they were! The wren family. Mom bird perched on some "fix your car kind of apparatus" and baby bird fluttering up to be near Mom then falling back to the garage floor. It looked like Mom was encouraging baby to fly thereby strengthening it's wings. I froze in place when Mom peered at me across her shoulder. Then slowly withdraw from view with a smile on my face. Being in the moment with nature is always so gratifying for me.
When one of the dogs came up to see what was going on I realized I needed to barricade them out. I retrieved a collapsed large dog cage and leaned it in front of the open door so no dogs can get in there - but the birds can fly in and out.
Now - the baby birds are safe to learn how to fly. :)

WooHoo!

There's 2 baby wrens and now they've made their way out of the garage and are cheeping to each other on the Cub Cadet lawn tractor. Do you suppose they are "double daring" each other to fly away? :lol:

I noticed little children with lion masks dancing in the aisles as I sang the closing hymn in church today.

I noticed little children with lion masks dancing in the aisles as I sang the closing hymn in church today.

Lion masks?

I love the idea of them dancing in the aisles of church. No church I ever went to when I was young would have allowed that.
Children should be free to move as their body wants to.

I noticed that [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] changed his avatar.

This guy changes his avatars like...once every two centuries.

I noticed Odyne's avatar.

Some middle aged woman at the gym always calls me "babe"... and I don't like it.

Last edited:
My apartment has a great western exposure. On a clear day, the light from the sunset floods the living room. But clear days are rare here, and rarer yet is me being here to see them. It only takes the once to remind me of the last time I saw a sunset from here.

It gets me thinking of the unexpected turns, and that I have to arrange something for this weekend.

I noticed that the organization of the forum has changed. The admin stuff is at the bottom when I click the magic buttons here.

Yesterday I noticed this plant on a walk thru the woods. I brought my camera today. It is called white baneberry, but the fun name for it is Doll's Eyes. When the blooms turn into berries in the fall, they look like little eyeballs. (hope the picture worked)

Last edited:
Yesterday I noticed this plant on a walk thru the woods. I brought my camera today. It is called white baneberry, but the fun name for it is Dolls Eyes. When the blooms turn into berries in the fall, they look like little eyeballs. (hope the picture worked)

I don't see a picture. :(

Baneberry suggests it's poisonous. Is it?

Lesson: when you open up a photo right click on the image and select Copy Image Location or Copy photo url or similar action.

Next. Click on the square icon next to the globe with the x in the lower icon row above this quick reply section.
2 choices will come up for you. Choose "From URL" and then paste the image url location.

Did the plant look like this?

1.jpg

And in the fall it looks like this? Ewww.....strange plant. These plants do not grow in east texas.

actpac_fruit.jpg

Noticed I'm hungry like a ravenous pig good god. Feels like I haven't eaten in a lifetime.

Interesting, I'd be curious to know more about it, white berry bushes grow here. As a kid I knew them as 'bird berries'. I wonder what 'baneberry's' poisonous effects are.

it wasn't really today I noticed these things but I kept them in the "interesting things I noticed" folder of my mind for later use and this thread seems appropriate for sharing.
so in Ne/Si fashion, these are the things I noticed: an old lady asked me where the coffee shop was and I simply pointed behind her; this happened again two days later, with a girl asking about a certain classroom and it was right behind her; both persons had the same confused reaction, then amusement which amused me in turn;
another thing I noticed was quite freaky. this old man standing on an open window, apparently cleaning the highest frame, but his fluffy white owlish hair, intense gaze, naked muscless chest, yellow shorts and arrogant/sensual pose spoke of... shy exhibitionism to say the least, the ew and lol in the same basket. not to mention the room behind him was dark, emphasizing this aged statue which meant to dramatically greet any young female lucky enough to have noticed him staring down from his perch, etc etc

Reactions: Leticia Mejor