Noticed anything today? | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

This morning I noticed a flicker eating from one of our birdfeeders. He hopped over to a piece of heart-of-cedar driftwood and started pecking at it. Haven't seen him in a few days or weeks. They look cool with their tail underneath the feeder. (not my picture....copied)

I noticed green bugs with orange and red colored spots in my garden

I've noticed some of the things I used to love about my profession now feel like a chore. I also noticed I have no clue how to fix that.

We heard a man yelling "Oh no please I don't want to die!" out the window. There was no one outside when we looked.

I've adjusted wholly to pea protein.
I no longer feel a little sickened when
I drink it and I almost even enjoy the
taste now.

Reactions: rawr
I've noticed that I am completely misunderstood at times. Usually most of the time. And I never feel the need to explain myself.

To anyone.

Ever.

I don't give a flying f*ck what others think and I have noticed that it drives them insane.

Must be tough.

oh-well.jpg

Reactions: Odyne
my cat is needier than usual.

i noticed the most beautiful deep red colored lipstick at the mall

I noticed my best bud's (intj) almost instant disapproval when I mentioned that a few infj's have Scientists for mates.

:m083:

Bad weather, getting cold ... depressive states slip trough slowly, must prepare!

I noticed that today was the most cold day of the year since last winter....

Winter is coming...

[video=youtube;XVGnJ4v7L-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVGnJ4v7L-o[/video]

Last edited:
I saw snow!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...

... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I wish I saw snow.:smow:

It has rained and rained and slowed down and then rained some more....All. Day. Long.

:rain::rain::rain::rain:

Today(last night) I noticed I do not like chess, though I have been playing the game over 40 years. Computerized chess I found last night was fun, but did not allow "playing" the game. No fishing allowed. No weighing one's opponent. It was all about killing with the least moves. This is not how I played for years with friends. It made me take notice of something serious to me: strategy programmed into computers, at least concerning chess, has nothing to do with playing a game.

I went to the eye doctor today.. behind the office I noticed a hummingbird feeder - and very pretty bright yellow humming bird "buzzing" about (wish I could've gotten a picture).

Reactions: barbad0s
I noticed when I try to discover new commutators for solving puzzle cubes, I some times start forgetting the ones I already know. -.-