Noticed anything today? | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

i noticed that i experience somatization every time i have to write an exam. hehehe i just learned that term and i wanted to use it in a sentence outside of class lol
there i did it.

Crap! I noticed a Winky Dink!!!!!! [MENTION=3573]Haven[/MENTION] help us....

I talked with this girl I use to crush on, she's coming down with a chest infection. I told her I'm getting over one to, I noticed she didn't get what I meant.

I noticed [MENTION=3765]Vicarious[/MENTION] either has a nose for spam or gets left handeling the banning of spammers

I noticed [MENTION=1009]bamf[/MENTION] was online and wished we still spoke often and wanted to say Hi, but didn't.

I noticed that [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION] posted a witty reply on a thread and remembered a time when he used to post more often (still just as witty)

With regard to spammers, [MENTION=3765]Vicarious[/MENTION] is the only one of us who refuses to participate in a dark rite that destroys any evidence of a spammer's existence, probably because it involves killing a puppy for a million dollars.

And yeah, those were the days. Now it's always "Hey Black Sheep, those puppy brains aren't going to mop themselves up" punctuated by the occasional atomic wedgie. -_-

Reactions: Nixie
Actually, it's probably because I'm using Tapatalk on my iPod 99% of the time when I'm mopping up spam slimeage. But yeah, I still refuse to kill puppies!

I noticed that with a combination of dark circles underneath red eyes and my usual blank expression, I look like an evil Sith Lord.

No force lightning unfortunately.

I noticed that changing is sooooo much easier to talk about then actually do.

I noticed that with a combination of dark circles underneath red eyes and my usual blank expression, I look like an evil Sith Lord.

As opposed to a good Sith lord.

I noticed today that I hate most schools but love education and educators.

Reactions: Tin Man
I noticed too teenage girls in the library. They were borrowing two LotR movies. They were standing on the desk about to borrow them, the other girl trying to shield the view so that people wouldn't see what they borrowed. They quickly put the DVDs in their bag and left. Before they exited the library, the one who borrowed the DVD's exitedly clapped hands and then they whispered something to each other.

I just thought it was really nice. I don't either like people see what I borrow from the library. It's something a bit private.

Reactions: just me
i noticed today that the walls in my boyfriend's apartment are really dirty, and it sort of grossed me out. (we're packing his place cuz he's moving at the end of the month - this is why i noticed)

noticed my guitar's tuning dropped kind of dramatically… Humidity down ??? novice

I noticed the kids dont play out much like we use to

Sadly, this is due to, in part, all of the child abductions lately. I don't feel comfortable sending mine outside by themselves due to this, and we live in a tiny town! I live very close to the town where Kathlynn Shepard was abducted on Monday, and there was another attempted abduction today in another town nearby by another sicko (the one who took Kathlynn is dead). This is small town freaking Iowa, for Pete's sake! Kids are supposed to be "safe" here! Pfft!

Yesterday evening when I returned home from work I saw the bird bath was empty of water. As I was filling it I sang the "Zena yell" out to the birds to let them know I had brought water for them. They sang back to me after each yell. :love:

earl grey tea is a good remedy for frustration.

How Awesome I am ... again.

I noticed a small, black kitten wandering around the neighborhood - I've never seen it around. It scrambled off before I even thought about getting close.

I also noticed that no one turned on the coffee maker this morning...grrr...

I passed on a different life for want of being treated like everyone else when a child. My parents couldn't afford it, I thought. Met a young lady yesterday that finished her education early and is almost finished with 6 years college. I was proud for her. She even answered me the way I like to talk. "I was asked to play the trumpet and told them "no way"." She then told me what instrument she played. I love sharing things like that with people in conversation......................................................................... I may have made a bad decision years ago, because I always felt different and never really felt like I fit in anywhere, mostly, maybe except home. It was great to see someone young that stepped up to the plate and hit a home run. Seemingly small and quick decisions can have an amazingly grandiose impact on one's future. Apply your abilities to a better future. Work hard at it while you are young and can. Or don't.

I noticed 2 birds flying in tandem doing lazy circles in the sky. Sometimes wing tip to wing tip. Other times one would swoop below the other and circle back up.

Almost like dancing with each other....

EDIT: It was so beautiful it pierced me through the heart and tears came to my eyes.