No More Oprah! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

No More Oprah!

How will I ever know what to do with my life without the Oprah Show???:m125:

She's very loud.

If I ever write a book I hope she finds it.

Actually, no I don't, because then it will be just adored by peple wholinger on her ever word like leeches. I honestly would rather have my book sold to 5 intellectuals than 1012938210948 idiots.

But then again I'm not very practical, am I? I'm too interested in people's motives.

Soooooo sick of Oprah but I have a feeling she'll never really go away.

She's very loud.

If I ever write a book I hope she finds it.

Actually, no I don't, because then it will be just adored by peple wholinger on her ever word like leeches. I honestly would rather have my book sold to 5 intellectuals than 1012938210948 idiots.

But then again I'm not very practical, am I? I'm too interested in people's motives.

You're a humanist...and definitely not a business person...hence you are a writer!

You're a humanist...and definitely not a business person...hence you are a writer!
I hate business.

My istj mother always tells me to get a sensible job. I will. But I cannot be in a job purely for money. My soul would dissolve.

Business. :meye:

And as for the writing thing, it depends on the topic. If it's something that has simmered in my brain for a while, then I can usually express myself coherently. If it isn't, my thoughts are all over the place. I blame the Ni *stamps foot*

Thank you, Oprah.
Go away now.
Build more schools in Africa with Bono when there are poor people sleeping on the street across from your studio.

Oprah already has her own magazine ("O")and her own cable station (the aforementioned Oxygen channel, if it's still in existence).

I appreciate Oprah for doing a few things, though - she did break quite a few barriers and she at least tried to do some good with her billions. But as for her telling me how to live? No, nope. Not the guru for me.

My mother always wanted to be a guest on her show, though; for some reason my family all thought they could be a guest on her show, way back when.

Reactions: NeverAmI
Oprah already has her own magazine ("O")and her own cable station (the aforementioned Oxygen channel, if it's still in existence).

I appreciate Oprah for doing a few things, though - she did break quite a few barriers and she at least tried to do some good with her billions. But as for her telling me how to live? No, nope. Not the guru for me.

x2 Arby :hug:

Her early episodes are the best.

Oprah is very xnfj-ish:m015: