Next big technological advancement? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Next big technological advancement?

Hey @dragulagu - I feel I've broken my body and brain lately - I've been going at top speed since early last year and I'm burned out. But I'm good. A little sleep, a little soup, and fresh air work wonders. I had to drop one of my classes in my program(I take 2 classes a semester, and 1 in the summer, plus work 2 jobs). When the headaches started late last week, followed by constant blood coming out of my nose, that's when I realized...gotta take it easy...so...It's good. Planning a camping trip for next month.

How are you @dragulagu? And, thank you.
Yeah sleep and a bit of distraction in between, else it will just accumate as you're saying (I tend just walk around for a couple mins after 1-2 hours between job tasks, just to clear my mind). Keeping you body and mind in check is priority, impressive though man, for real. All good@camping trip.

Doing well myself nowadays, just going with the flow of life and going on a city trip as well this weekend. A bit of a distraction from everything going on here in life. And it will give me some time for making my answers for other threads here. Got some further reading to do on philosophy and astrology :)