Next big technological advancement? | INFJ Forum

Next big technological advancement?

Physical/Mental projection of objects/integration with the internet

hqdefault.jpg

Physical/Mental projection of objects/integration with the internet

I do think that will come sooner than the average human thinks. That for sure will be an big advancement technology wise. But i don't think you could do anything no more without being observed completely from thoughts to muscle. It will be like the internet only much bigger, but privacy will be almost entirely gone.

We could achieve this spiritually, which is much saver and more efficient. You would still have total control over yourself. Plus it would only make you a better person, expanding your spiritual powers.

We could achieve this spiritually, which is much saver and more efficient. You would still have total control over yourself. Plus it would only make you a better person, expanding your spiritual powers.

It's a race! I'm excited to see which one wins :wink::thumbsup:

Apparently they have sex robots now. I don't think it's an advancement:flushed::grimacing:

Neither do I, although there are some weird freaks who think it is an advancement. Beware as there will be much more creepy technological inventions into the near future. The real question i think is, will humanity "accept" those things just like how they accept the bad sexuality and violence on so many public media forms and other things, by totally ignoring what it does to the environment and more importantly, the kids (the future of humanity).

Things will get big the wrong way, and at some point we have to say enough is enough.

Neither do I, although there are some weird freaks who think it is an advancement. Beware as there will be much more creepy technological inventions into the near future. The real question i think is, will humanity "accept" those things just like how they accept the bad sexuality and violence on so many public media forms and other things, by totally ignoring what it does to the environment and more importantly, the kids (the future of humanity).

Things will get big the wrong way, and at some point we have to say enough is enough.

Well said!
It genuinely baffles me! Like, why? what has the world come to? And, why need to seek to be intimate with a robot? To me, that's not being intimate.

I do think that will come sooner than the average human thinks. That for sure will be an big advancement technology wise. But i don't think you could do anything no more without being observed completely from thoughts to muscle. It will be like the internet only much bigger, but privacy will be almost entirely gone.

Oh, shit, you're real!? I thought you were a bot, mate, sorry for ignoring your conversation.

Anyway I like to think of this in terms of economic stages (yes it's Historical Materialism but there's some validity to it).

So if we're in late capitalism right now, the next economic stage will be 'full automation', because the capital and labour relations will have paradigmatic ally transformed.

Labour will have no role in full automation.

Anyway I like to think of this in terms of economic stages (yes it's Historical Materialism but there's some validity to it).

So if we're in late capitalism right now, the next economic stage will be 'full automation', because the capital and labour relations will have paradigmatic ally transformed.

I'm gonna need you to xplain this to me like I'm 4 years old. :eek:
giphy.gif

Well, just because it's an advancement of taboo-related tech doesn't mean it's not an advancement. I think it's far worse that our phones, tv's and computers are listening to us.

@Sloe Djinn Doesn't the potential impact worry you though? I personally, see it as a development towards people avoiding closeness and in turn we might suffer and have less 'peace' because, with time our motivations to support,understand others and being close looses value. As in humanity might loose its value.
I agree though, I don't want my phone&c to listen to me :(

@Sloe Djinn Doesn't the potential impact worry you though? I personally, see it as a development towards people avoiding closeness and in turn we might suffer and have less 'peace' because, with time our motivations to support,understand others and being close looses value. As in humanity might loose its value.
I agree though, I don't want my phone&c to listen to me :(

Yes and no. People have been lamenting what the world is coming to since the beginning of time. By the standards of a couple generations ago, God should be raining fire down on us and turning someone's wife into a pillar of salt for looking back at the destruction. And yet, here we are, and we're pretty ok imo.

Oh, shit, you're real!? I thought you were a bot, mate, sorry for ignoring your conversation.

No problem, it's alright. I already thought you was thinking something like that, assuming you was online at the time i had send you the message.

Well yeah were close to full automation already, the only reason we aren't yet is because humans know how to fit a triangle through a triangle shaped hole, that is putting it in simple terms. But i think the technology for that is here already. they just need to bring it to the market now for the industry to put it in use.

Speaking about economic stages, i think pretty soon some of the current fiat currencies will collapse again, and we'll have a big "crisis" again.

Yes and no. People have been lamenting what the world is coming to since the beginning of time. By the standards of a couple generations ago, God should be raining fire down on us and turning someone's wife into a pillar of salt for looking back at the destruction. And yet, here we are, and we're pretty ok imo.
I don't know.. it makes me sad. Might be completely unreasonable though but, there are so many aspects that make me feel like we aren't okay although, we might well be.
Like.. what about pollution, starving babies and the plastic in the sea. But, instead we choose to make sex robots than to do those things. Like, I get it,.. economy matters and inventions too but, I feel that there are so many problems that need to be tackled.
I understand your point though.. usually we are much better off than we think we are (kind of?) and many predictions haven't happened like, the pillar of salt chick.

Well, just because it's an advancement of taboo-related tech doesn't mean it's not an advancement. I think it's far worse that our phones, tv's and computers are listening to us.

It's all about perspective. I think it is the exact opposite, that it's far worse that we listen to the absurd content on phones, TV's and computers. Because the content doesn't really seem to uplift our spirits, and bring nothing but bad and negative news.

I don't know.. it makes me sad. Might be completely unreasonable though but, there are so many aspects that make me feel like we aren't okay although, we might well be.
Like.. what about pollution, starving babies and the plastic in the sea. But, instead we choose to make sex robots than to do those things.

Exactly, some people are just looking for ways to make money to profit only for themselves, while you can easily make money helping others, and still earn more than enough. Mindset plays a big role. But then again, there are plenty of people who have tackled those problems and had great solutions to it, and suddenly those solutions disappeared magically

tumblr_oipz49YJiO1uorz8zo4_540.gif

My point is, I think there are some other sources who manipulate the market to keep things just how they like it, to profit easily and keep certain things away from improvement.