New York Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage!! | INFJ Forum

New York Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage!!

YAY! Awesome news. :party:

Civil unions are legal in New Zealand and I wonder why they aren't everywhere.

It's about damn time. Wake up, America!

My kids and I were just discussing this the other day.

It is, indeed, very good news. Hopefully, other states will come around as well.

Welcome to the modern world, America. I'm celebrating not because of gay rights but because you've gotten your head out your puritanical ass. At least by a few inches.

You are probably right. I hope.
It should have never been an issue in the first place..

Last edited:
Reactions: Korg
Damn you quoted me. I didn't want to rain on the parade.
It might not. It should have never been an issue in the first place..

The dangers are present, but I think we can all agree that society as a whole is progressing more and more and that's what counts. It's only a matter of time where this will become a "non-issue" in the modern world. As for some developing countries, there's still a lot of work to be done. But I'm sure it's all going in the positive direction! =)

The dangers are present, but I think we can all agree that society as a whole is progressing more and more and that's what counts. It's only a matter of time where this will become a "non-issue" in the modern world. As for some developing countries, there's still a lot of work to be done. But I'm sure it's all going in the positive direction! =)

Well some countries are still fighting for women's right... we really need a big radical change.

But this already another step, so it's good news :)

that's neat

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

now me and the confessions thread can finally get married <3 AND GET TAX CREDITS

New York is now the sixth state to legalise same sex marriage and this is not the only breaking news about what is going on in the same sex communities but also a new gallup poll shows that for the first time the majority of americans want same sex marriage legal.

big radical change.
You say that with such enthusiasm. You must be from Vancouver.

Vancouver-Riot-2011.jpg

Reactions: Saru Inc
New York is now the sixth state to have same sex marriage legal, and this is not the only breaking news about what is going on in the same sex communities, but also a new gallup poll shows that for the first time the majority of americans want same sex marriage legal.

Ex Machina called it

Well, at least somewhere in the world lgbt people are winning. Recently I read two articles in weekly, in which the author states that gay people are actually modern communists fighting not with bad treating but for power, and gay adoption is compared to gulag labor camps (extreme conditions of living, author says "But people needed 60 years to know that this thing is not a good choice, how long will we have to wait to state that gay adoption is insane). Well I can somehow agree to the first statement that everyone who makes politics (and lgbt people are part of political world whether they want it or not) wants power, but second thing is just crazy.

Of course this has been made by someone representing our nationalist-catholic political party PiS (Law and Justice). We are very monotonic in Poland, saying the same things all over again.