MyPersonality.info + Facebook Friend's Results | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

MyPersonality.info + Facebook Friend's Results

How does an ESTP manage to take the test and yet not convince others to do the same? You wouldn't believe the hassle it took for me to get my ESTP sister to take it.
Because no one else likes those little tests. :p

I don't understand how people don't like taking those tests. They are fun!

I just added this app but when I say finish it just reloads the test. I don't get a result, just the same questions in a different order with their answers usually moved form one side to another.

None of my friends use the application either, so there is nothing to compare there.

In the MyType Application, the friends who have taken it as as follows (after the comma is the Big 5 result for those who took that):
INTP, the Innocent (myself)
INFJ (My unrequited first love for all my teen years and now my best friend)
ESTJ
ISFJ
ISTP
ISFP
ENFJ
ISFP
ISFJ
ESTJ
ISFJ
ISFJ
ISFJ, The Innocent (Her Big 5 personality seems right, but I cannot bring myself to accept that she is a sensor. I may have only spent 6 weeks with her over 5 years ago, but we came to be really close during that time and she seemed like the most intuitive person I'd ever met. I believe she is INFJ. I definitely saw some aspirational Se in her, and no Si. The responsibilities of being a new mother may have brought out some Si around the time she took the test though.)
ISTP
INTJ (I tend to think she is really ENTJ)
ISTJ
ESFJ

There are two other facebook friends I suspect to be INFJ (for one I am almost certain), but they ignored the suggestion to take the test.

I could go to the MyPersonality (not .info) application and list the MBTI types it calculates for each of them based on MBTI, but I'd have to go to each individual person's page for that and I don;t feel like doing so.

I just re-took this test. I had the application a long time ago and apparently had tested as INFP. Now I am testing as INTP. Anyway, I sent out a request to all my friends who I thought would take the time to take the test (it only allows you to send a request to 26 people apparently). Hopefully they'll take it! I'm actually quite curious to see what most of my friends are.

So far I have:
INFJ 1
INTP 2
ISFP 2
ISFJ 1
INFP 2
ESFP 1
ENTP 1
ENFP1

Last edited:
So far I have:
INFJ 1