88chaz88

Back for a limited time only
Retired Staff
Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1
Okay after adding a few more friends from here to my facebook I decided to see how this changed my friend's results in the MyPersonality.info app. An ENTP, INTP, and INFJ has been added :)

So now my friend's results go as follows:

ISFP (me)
ESTJ
ENTP
ENFP
ESTP
INTP
INTP
ISTJ
INFJ
INFP

It would appear from this that I tend to get on with xNxP types better.

Anyone else notice any patterns? Perhaps you use this app and would like to share.

List:

2 INTJ
3 ENFP
10 INFJ (all but 2 of these people are forum members, lol)
1 ESFJ
2 ENTP
1 ISTP
1 ENTJ
3 INFP
2 ISFP
1 INTP
1 ISTJ

Most of these I agree with, but not all of them. Most of these people I am not close friends with either, just a few.

List:

2 INTJ
3 ENFP
10 INFJ (all but 2 of these people are forum members, lol)
1 ESFJ
2 ENTP
1 ISTP
1 ENTJ
3 INFP
2 ISFP
1 INTP
1 ISTJ

Most of these I agree with, but not all of them. Most of these people I am not close friends with either, just a few.

Yours is pretty spread (ignoring the obvious bias on INFJs via the forum), there's a lot more P types than I expected.

If I were to pick my two best friends from my list it would be ENFP and INTP.

ISTP
2 ISTJ
ISFP
ISFJ
3 INTP
1 INFP
1 ESFJ
3 ENTJ
5 ENFP

this excludes all my forum friends lol

ISTP
2 ISTJ
ISFP
ISFJ
3 INTP
1 INFP
1 ESFJ
3 ENTJ
5 ENFP

this excludes all my forum friends lol

So what is it about ENFPs that make them dominate your facebook?

Yours is pretty spread (ignoring the obvious bias on INFJs via the forum), there's a lot more P types than I expected.

If I were to pick my two best friends from my list it would be ENFP and INTP.

I know all kinds of people, and there honestly isn't too much a pattern as far as types go with my friends. I often say I don't get along with IP types well at all, yet I am close with a few. What it really comes down to is how well developed a person is, and I am a stickler for that.

Out of my closest friends (ignoring mytype stuff):
ISFP
ENFP
INFJ
ESFP
INFP
ISTJ

tis all over the map, the only types I am not at least "good" friends with, off the top of my head is ESTJ, INTP, ENTJ, and ISTP. So there is a pattern with that, Tx dominance is a put off or something I guess.

I have five people on my list, two are from the forum.

ENFP's are attracted to me the most for some reason. We enjoy talking about books and we have fun with our levels of randomness, though what bothers me a little is that they are all over the place when it comes to friendship. they just don't keep deep relations, rather they go around the whole school.

Also I'm in Miami which is very EP

Quite a few of the people on my facebook that aren't from this forum have inaccurate results.

There are a lot of ISTJs, which isn't surprising considering that is a very desirable personality for the work environment and many probably model themselves after that based on societal expectations. Perhaps if they were more honest and did more than 20 questions the results would be more accurate.

Quite a few of the people on my facebook that aren't from this forum have inaccurate results.

There are a lot of ISTJs, which isn't surprising considering that is a very desirable personality for the work environment and many probably model themselves after that based on societal expectations. Perhaps if they were more honest and did more than 20 questions the results would be more accurate.

I only have 4 friends outside of the forum that took it and only one of them has an accurate result.

But wouldn't basing your answers on what's expected of you by society be a very ISTJ thing to do, therefore making their results paradoxically correct?

Last edited:
But wouldn't basing your answers on what's expected of you by society be a very ISTJ thing to do, therefore making their results paradoxically correct?

No, I would say that is just a human trait. Monkey see, monkey do.

Where I live is very STJ oriented in general.

so far the people that were taking the test weren't people that I know much..

Got an ENTP, ENFP, ENTJ (!!), INFP and ISFP, iinm.

An old crush of mine took it, but only took the multiple intelligence. XD;

Though I don't have facebook, the people off my MSN and of real life friends (people who I actually like and enjoy talking to) count 2 ISTJs, and 1 ESTP. Count Chaz (ISFP) and it seems I'm drawn to anyone who has the ability to not walk into shit all the time like me. Seriously though, I use to talk to a lot of INTJ's, but we've drifted apart, and now I don't have any N's I like talking to on my msn.

No one wanted to take the test because they all said it was too long... lol.
Except one and he got ISFJ, wich seems right

Only a few of my friends took the test, results are:
ISFJ
ISFP
INFP
INFP
ENFJ (My Pastor)
ENTP
ENFP
ISFP
ESTJ
ENFJ
INFP
ESFP

Looks like I have more feeling type friends, which makes complete sense. Even split between I's and E's, and the most commonly occurring types are INFP and ISFP. I think IFP's are easiest for me to get along with.

No one wanted to take the test because they all said it was too long... lol.
Except one and he got ISFJ, wich seems right

How does an ESTP manage to take the test and yet not convince others to do the same? You wouldn't believe the hassle it took for me to get my ESTP sister to take it.

What isn't about us?

I personally can really relate to INFPs quite well. Although sometimes they seem a little too sensitive. But that's my opinion.

I don't really use facebook, I've never liked it that much, nor have I ever seen the big deal in it.

not counting people on this forum:

ENTP:4
ISFJ:6
INTJ:5
ISFP:2
INFP:3
INTP:10
ISTP:8