[INFJ] - my theory of (B4) the Big bang, God and the universe(s) , Your thoughts? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] my theory of (B4) the Big bang, God and the universe(s) , Your thoughts?

Yes. I basically agree with ShadowWarrior in that much of what you say resonates with my concepts on Energy.

In the first part of your original post you seem to be describing a moving toroidal field. Never ending self sustaining with a vortex tube and still point in the Center.

I don't have words to describe what I see in my minds eye or feel in the Heart - yet I can sense some truths in your suppositions.

For me I see energy coming together in a dance with itself to create and manifest form "as consciousness intends it into being". Entities form and then co-create with one another based upon shared consciousness and agreement.

The toroid shape exists in every single thing in the Universe and the Center point is considered the point of creation.

We all have toroidal energy fields around the human body (for that matter so do all entities on the planet). Our Center point of creation is not the mind - like science would have us believe - but our Hearts. It is the central piece for the three: Mind - Heart - Spirit. Oh well...I'll shut up.

Anyway - I just wanted to say you've got something there! :)

Something in what you wrote made me think about how for the longest time we thought of the world being flat (or were at least convinced of it in my belief), it took a long time for people to believe it was round, the same with the idea that the universe rotated around the world. Most of it of course is only believed by later proof, but I believe there are many instinctive scientists out there, and of course the are only suppositions at the time but they truly send us in the direction of a greater concept and understanding.

I instinctively feel this to be the truth as well :)

Reactions: Kgal