[INFJ] - my theory of (B4) the Big bang, God and the universe(s) , Your thoughts? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] my theory of (B4) the Big bang, God and the universe(s) , Your thoughts?

Aug 7, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
my theory of the unit- E, as in the unit of energy. is as follows.

simply put, existance itself is the cause for GOD
which is conscioussness, made of reinforced vibrations of energy, into furthermore - structure of conscioussness.
and God is the cause to all physical matter/big bang(s) in all universes, of infinite number
and that we are the creation of this conscioussness.

before the big bang, it stands to reason for me, that the only element/substance in existance was, energy.
(why do i think this?, energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed.
simply put, energy itself as the base element of all physical matter.
the design of the energy's containment feild or/ space, held spherical dimension.
so.. energy, base element/substance, or spirit could define this substance correctly.
because there was energy = MC2, furthermore this means.
that the mass, inside space, was moving in two directions simultaneously at lightspeed.
the centre of this universe, unable to rotate in two directions,
manifested the secondary requirement of energy (as in, the second direction.
naturally, through vibration, as in the path of least resistance,
the vibration at the centre of this original universe from the centre point.
caused, the obvious.
vibration ripple's, equal to leaving that spherical centre point, into the multi rotational energy mass/the universe.
eventually.

ripple upon ripple of vibrations, led inevitably through an eternity of time,to a reinforcement of vibrations
where one would push the next, and so on, until.
reinforcements of vibrations eventually inevitably, manifested into spheres.
vibrational reinforcements, into structures, equal to, what we call in our modern age, (quarks, and gluons)

over additional eternity's.
evenually these reinforced vibration ripple structures/quarks/ and gluon's manifested into.
or accumulated into more complex reinforced vibration structures.
such as neuclei, etc, atoms.
as eternity continued, more complex atoms formed, (vibrational equivelants)
H, HE, Li, Be, B, C, N, F, Ne, Na, Mg, Al, Si, P, S, Cl, Ar, K, Ca, Sc, Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe
Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Ga, Ge, As, Se, Br, Kr, Rb, Sr, Y, Zr, Nb, Mo, Tc, Ru, Rh , Pd, Ag, Cd, In, Sn, Sb, Te, I, Xe, Xs, Ba, La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Pm, Sm, Eu, Gd, Tb, Dy, Ho, Er,
Tm, Yb, Lu, Hf, Ta, W, Ra, Os,
ETC, you get the picture.

Eventually, inevitable through an eternity of this natural process of development of energy vibration, reinforced structure, contact/relationship,

the compilation of these vibrational structures, as (elements on the periodic table as vibrational equivelants.)
formulated into larger structures, .

as we continue on, im sure u can get the point from here.
matter, molecules, planets, suns, stars, universes, and relationships between these vibration structures, inevitably caused.
entitys, such as dna, cells, life eventually ------------------------------------finally MAN.

universe after universe, of this process took place .
however the push of the vibration ripples from the centre
pushed these vibration structures outward,
but the 2 part rotation of the energy entirety.
eventually pulled the first/original conscioussness or pushed.
into the one stable position
the centre, which manifested all vibration structures around it.

once in the centre.
all data off everything, immediately available to the man.
all control of creation according to the core of the man
centre of vibration.
instantaneously, the vibration ripples leaving the core manifested into ordered expression
according to the mans, energy vibrations, reinforced structure, and conscioussness
this trifecta caused an immediate generation of energy vibrations additional to the original spherical structure.
personality/conscioussness, caused continuance of changing vibrational structure based universes and betterment
reinforced structure, caused strength of expended vibration frequency and distance
energy vibration caused the entity to exist for eternity. ie.- energy cannot be created or destroyed

infinite universes, were created, and infinite, objects,
(all vibrational equivelants)- to our modern observable structures,.

only one thing was left to exist, which did not...(ONE, other thing)
that did not yet exist.....

another. or other. person(s)

to be continued:...............

my theory of the unit- E, as in the unit of energy. is as follows.

simply put, existance itself is the cause for GOD
which is conscioussness, made of reinforced vibrations of energy
Not clear on what "reinforced vibrations of energy" is.
, into furthermore - structure of conscioussness.
and God is the cause to all physical matter/big bang(s) in all universes, of infinite number
and that we are the creation of this conscioussness.

before the big bang, it stands to reason for me, that the only element/substance in existance was, energy.
(why do i think this?, energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed.
This as a rule only holds as a law of physics of this universe as far as we know. We have no reason to think this law holds in existences other than this universe....mostly because we have not observed existences other than this universe
simply put, energy itself as the base element of all physical matter.
the design of the energy's containment feild or/ space, held spherical dimension.
so.. energy, base element/substance, or spirit
Spirit is a very vague term. What do you mean by it here?
could define this substance correctly.
because there was energy = MC2, furthermore this means.
that the mass, inside space, was moving in two directions simultaneously at lightspeed.
the centre of this universe, unable to rotate in two directions,
manifested the secondary requirement of energy (as in, the second direction.
naturally, through vibration, as in the path of least resistance,
the vibration at the centre of this original universe from the centre point.
caused, the obvious.
vibration ripple's, equal to leaving that spherical centre point, into the multi rotational energy mass/the universe.
eventually.
I'm sorry, I couldn't follow what you were saying to here.

ripple upon ripple of vibrations, led inevitably through an eternity of time
Why is there time? There doesn't have to be.
,to a reinforcement of vibrations
where one would push the next, and so on, until.
reinforcements of vibrations eventually inevitably, manifested into spheres.
vibrational reinforcements, into structures, equal to, what we call in our modern age, (quarks, and gluons)

over additional eternity's.
evenually these reinforced vibration ripple structures/quarks/ and gluon's manifested into.
or accumulated into more complex reinforced vibration structures.
such as neuclei, etc, atoms.
as eternity continued, more complex atoms formed, (vibrational equivelants)
H, HE, Li, Be, B, C, N, F, Ne, Na, Mg, Al, Si, P, S, Cl, Ar, K, Ca, Sc, Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe
Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Ga, Ge, As, Se, Br, Kr, Rb, Sr, Y, Zr, Nb, Mo, Tc, Ru, Rh , Pd, Ag, Cd, In, Sn, Sb, Te, I, Xe, Xs, Ba, La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Pm, Sm, Eu, Gd, Tb, Dy, Ho, Er,
Tm, Yb, Lu, Hf, Ta, W, Ra, Os,
ETC, you get the picture.

Eventually, inevitable through an eternity of this natural process of development of energy vibration, reinforced structure, contact/relationship,

the compilation of these vibrational structures, as (elements on the periodic table as vibrational equivelants.)
formulated into larger structures, .

as we continue on, im sure u can get the point from here.
matter, molecules, planets, suns, stars, universes, and relationships between these vibration structures, inevitably caused.
entitys, such as dna, cells, life eventually ------------------------------------finally MAN.

universe after universe, of this process took place .
however the push of the vibration ripples from the centre
pushed these vibration structures outward,
but the 2 part rotation of the energy entirety.
eventually pulled the first/original conscioussness or pushed.
into the one stable position
the centre, which manifested all vibration structures around it.

once in the centre.
all data off everything, immediately available to the man.
all control of creation according to the core of the man
centre of vibration.
instantaneously, the vibration ripples leaving the core manifested into ordered expression
according to the mans, energy vibrations, reinforced structure, and conscioussness
this trifecta caused an immediate generation of energy vibrations additional to the original spherical structure.
personality/conscioussness, caused continuance of changing vibrational structure based universes and betterment
reinforced structure, caused strength of expended vibration frequency and distance
energy vibration caused the entity to exist for eternity. ie.- energy cannot be created or destroyed

infinite universes, were created, and infinite, objects,
(all vibrational equivelants)- to our modern observable structures,.

only one thing was left to exist, which did not...(ONE, other thing)
that did not yet exist.....

another. or other. person(s)

to be continued:...............

So....for these structures to exist, then the universe must already have existed. The universe can be defined as the extent of existence, or cases when our laws of physics are true. For our atom to exist, then our laws of physics must be true. To be more specific, for anything of existence to...well...exist, then there must be a universe with some set of laws to define that existence. If those laws don't change, then we can say the same universe is continuing (by our definition). With your concept, there doesn't really seem to be a beginning of the universe, and you don't seem to have an explanation for the evidence of a rather violent initial creation for our universe (CMBR, cosmic red shifting, etc.).

Further, I'm not sure you are talking about energy in the same way as physics does. Energy is really a vague term that holds a lot of different meanings. For example, the energy photon is something fundamentally different than kinetic energy. Kinetic energy and its like can be thought of as a tendency of "stuff" (meaning it is not of itself. It originates/resides in something else). The photon and its like (other bosons) can be thought of energy itself (its a lot more complicated than I'm making it). And the term can be used in other ways. Perhaps I misunderstand, but what do you mean by energy?

You also talk about vibrations. Energy can relate to vibrations, but that is a certain kind of energy. But vibrations is also a fairly vague term. You will need to clarify that one as well.

Could you please rewrite everything you've just written in a easier way, so that we non-native speakers can follow along? The sentences makes me wrap around my own head!

Reactions: dogman6126
Could you please rewrite everything you've just written in a easier way, so that we non-native speakers can follow along? The sentences makes me wrap around my own head!

basically, what im saying is that before the big bang.
there was a substance, energy.
basically M, for Mass,
the energy, everything in the universe/ Literally EVERYTHING, is made of.
atoms, quarks, bosons, laws even, ALL made of this energy.

einstein formulated, that this energy that this energy was.
)MASS * lightspeed) * (MASS * lightspeed.)

so imagine a sphere. of pure energy.
which ill call the universe, before the big bang.
rotating horizontally and vertically. at lightspeed.

it would appear as a solid ball of transperant water.

now imagine, the centre vibrating, at lightspeed.

the sphere would have appeared to have grown,
expenentially.

(what happends to fine substance when a mass in the centre vibrates?)
think of it like putting your hand into a bowl of water.) and vibrating that hand.
it creates ripples of/from your hand, which is the mass,
and second by second, those ripples will become more and more complex,.

the centre of this spherical universe, is also, spherical.
so the vibration ripples coming of it? practically the same, until they hit the edge and begin bouncing right?

my theory is that,
technically the begginning of the universe, was that energy (which einstein states, cannot be created, or destroyed)
the vibrations created from the rotation, cause ripples inside.
when they got so complex, they formed, structures like atoms and quarks etc
(this is why i believe all of these things, appear spherical, because they are vibrations from the spherical core of the universe.)
but as you know, vibration ripples eventually dissipate from any form they may have accidentally created:

except one.
after ETERNITY.
i believe eventually, the vibration ripples had configured into,
human CONSCIOUSSNESS - the only structure, able to reinforce itself to continue existing WITH only, itself.

This human conscioussness.
changed the whole system of the Energy universe.
basically the centre of the energy universe was this mans physical form/conscioussness and substance.
and the man AS long as he remembered it, it existed.

remember how i said before the centre was the point where the vibrations came from. (which were originally spherical)
and like a hand, the ripples were the same as the sphere.
well, because this energy, vibration, human, Conscioussness, or man
was now in the centre,
the ripples qould then equal.
anything the man thought, felt, willed, into existance.
anything this man could imagine, would exist.

this is the science behined why i think that its possible that God exists.

they say god is eternal - energy cannot be created or destroyed only transformed.
they say god made the universe, i believe this, energy conscioussness of man, caused the big bang.
and all vibrations spring from the centre, which is GOD or translated:
the human conscioussness, made of vibrational energy, with a reinforced structure, at the centre of the time space/energy universe.
from which, he can manifest control over the entire universe. through vibration.

this is the most simple way i could put it,

theres more but, ive actually got so much,
trying to tell you ALL OF IT MIGHT TAKE ME A YEAR TO WRITE LOL

any questions, just ask.

The Big Bang I think is most probable. Unsure about God.

Not clear on what "reinforced vibrations of energy" is.
This as a rule only holds as a law of physics of this universe as far as we know. We have no reason to think this law holds in existences other than this universe....mostly because we have not observed existences other than this universe
Spirit is a very vague term. What do you mean by it here?

by spirit, i simply am talking about, the base substance that all things in existance are made of.
im theorising that all, things, from gravity, atoms, photons, electrons, bosons , strong and weak nuclear forces, molecules, anything you can think of as a seperate entity of its own, is made from One substance at its base.
it doesnt matter what we call it, basically, pure energy, which is MC2, is what im talking about.

I'm sorry, I couldn't follow what you were saying to here.

Why is there time? There doesn't have to be.

physically time is just relative to the structure your observing
by time i simply mean the development of existance from the initial point of original existance, OF the universe's entire mass/as pure energy/MC2

So....for these structures to exist, then the universe must already have existed. The universe can be defined as the extent of existence, or cases when our laws of physics are true. For our atom to exist, then our laws of physics must be true. To be more specific, for anything of existence to...well...exist, then there must be a universe with some set of laws to define that existence. If those laws don't change, then we can say the same universe is continuing (by our definition). With your concept, there doesn't really seem to be a beginning of the universe, and you don't seem to have an explanation for the evidence of a rather violent initial creation for our universe (CMBR, cosmic red shifting, etc.).

i am stating that as my theory exactly, if only a little different, im stating that these structures existed only as vibration waves + reinforcing themselves to exist, which occured through vibration itself
made of this pure energy, fundementally the spherical centre point, of the original point of energy in existance,.
pure energy by einsteins terms exists as lightspeed mass travelling in 2 directions.
my theory is that this ment the energy universe before the big bang, rotated horizontally, and vertically,
and the centre point was only positioned to rotate in one direction (but still required the secondary motion to exist and through the path of least resistance.
vibrated.
spherical centre point, did not cause all of creation instantly i believe.
but left open the possibility, of an accidental perfect conbination of vibration structures, into, One that could reinforceitself to exist, inevitably for eternity.
such as Man,
even if this took a google google google years relative to earth to exist.
i believe it happend.

I believe the human conscioussness, made of vibration energy, with reinforced structure.
became the cause to existance of this physical universe.

basically, God, made man in his own image
i.e. man is already, personal conscioussness, made of vibrational energy, with a reinforced structure.

its hard to explain, my vision requires alot of imagination.
basically im saying that jesus/the bible was right in so many words.
possibly assisted by this conscioussness to reveal itself to modern man.

Further, I'm not sure you are talking about energy in the same way as physics does. Energy is really a vague term that holds a lot of different meanings. For example, the energy photon is something fundamentally different than kinetic energy. Kinetic energy and its like can be thought of as a tendency of "stuff" (meaning it is not of itself. It originates/resides in something else). The photon and its like (other bosons) can be thought of energy itself (its a lot more complicated than I'm making it). And the term can be used in other ways. Perhaps I misunderstand, but what do you mean by energy?

You also talk about vibrations. Energy can relate to vibrations, but that is a certain kind of energy. But vibrations is also a fairly vague term. You will need to clarify that one as well.

sorry ill continue on later, i gtg to work :p

Hi,

Its amazing how much I have seen on this page already about the concept of this energy. I just shared this link with someone else but I think that this could also help explain it (for anyone that has time and interest in this sort of thing). As I told someone else I have been doing four years of research into this and what was posted here to me at least as some sustenance to it. There is so much more, this is just the peak of the iceberg. There are a lot of people out there that may not understand this, it is a little off course to what we have learned in science, but to me there is something about it that just makes sense. For anyone interested and with a lot of time the link is http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_toc.html , they note to buy the book but its actually free online if you scroll down a little you will see the chapters.

On another note and this is just something which has been theorized by some scientists. They believe potentially that the black hole is almost like the birth canal from another universe. I am sure there is a better way to describe it, but essentially we could have come from an implosion of another star.

by spirit, i simply am talking about, the base substance that all things in existance are made of.
im theorising that all, things, from gravity, atoms, photons, electrons, bosons , strong and weak nuclear forces, molecules, anything you can think of as a seperate entity of its own, is made from One substance at its base.
it doesnt matter what we call it, basically, pure energy, which is MC2, is what im talking about
If I understand you correctly, then you mean essence rather than spirit. I'm only aware of two views that suggest a single underlying existential fact of all reality. First, string theory. Second, and this one is a lot more vague, but the fact of existence is a common existential fact of all reality. However, this is a lot more metaphysical than what I think you are going for. I don't think string theory is what you want either, but I'll have to go into that later if I need to.

physically time is just relative to the structure your observing
by time i simply mean the development of existance from the initial point of original existance, OF the universe's entire mass/as pure energy/MC2
Not meaning to be "that guy", but you answered "how" time is, and "what" time is in your theory, but I'm more interested (at the time of my first comment that is) in "why" time is, in your theory.
Edit: I think you answered to that later on....

am stating that as my theory exactly, if only a little different, im stating that these structures existed only as vibration waves + reinforcing themselves to exist, which occured through vibration itself
made of this pure energy, fundementally the spherical centre point, of the original point of energy in existance,.
pure energy by einsteins terms exists as lightspeed mass travelling in 2 directions.
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you are referencing about Einstein here. I still need you to clarify what you mean by "pure energy" (or more generally, energy), and I'm not following where the 2 directions part came from.

my theory is that this ment the energy universe before the big bang, rotated horizontally, and vertically,
and the centre point was only positioned to rotate in one direction (but still required the secondary motion to exist and through the path of least resistance.
I take it that this is the base of the theory, at least so far as existence coming into being is concerned? We can consider this an assumption, and see where the line of reasoning takes us...

vibrated.
spherical centre point, did not cause all of creation instantly i believe.
but left open the possibility, of an accidental perfect conbination of vibration structures, into, One that could reinforceitself to exist, inevitably for eternity.
I don't understand what you mean by "reinforce itself to exist". Do you mean the energy structure from before total creation, presumably in the singularity, in some ways falls out of existence, and in others comes into existence until it reaches the "just right" quality to suddenly expand into what we know today as the universe (as described by the Big Bang Theory)? I'm partially struggling because I need that clarification of what you mean by vibrations....

such as Man,
even if this took a google google google years relative to earth to exist.
i believe it happend.

I believe the human conscioussness, made of vibration energy, with reinforced structure.
became the cause to existance of this physical universe.
...so...are you trying to say that this pre-expansion singularity of energy somehow took on a form necessary for consciousness, by a kind of random permutation of forms, and when that consciousness formed, it then caused the eventual expansion?

basically, God, made man in his own image
i.e. man is already, personal conscioussness, made of vibrational energy, with a reinforced structure.
I follow that every person has there own "self", but made of vibrational energy? and with a reinforced structure? I'm not sure what you mean by the former statement, but for the latter do you mean like the brain/neural network is the reinforced structure? In some way substantiating the "form of" consciousness?

its hard to explain, my vision requires alot of imagination.
These are difficult concepts. Ideas that humans have dealt with for thousands of years.
basically im saying that jesus/the bible was right in so many words.
possibly assisted by this conscioussness to reveal itself to modern man.
I'm assuming that by "this consciousness" you mean that pre-expansion consciousness, but I'm not going to assume that what I described above is what you meant. I'll wait for conformation/clarification before continuing.

Last edited:
basically, what im saying is that before the big bang.
there was a substance, energy.
basically M, for Mass,
the energy, everything in the universe/ Literally EVERYTHING, is made of.
atoms, quarks, bosons, laws even, ALL made of this energy.

einstein formulated, that this energy that this energy was.
)MASS * lightspeed) * (MASS * lightspeed.)
Einstein's equation E=mc^2 is mass*lightspeed*lightspeed, rather than mass*lightspeed*mass*lightspeed. Pointless correction I know, lol, but I'm a little OCD :m190:

so imagine a sphere. of pure energy.
which ill call the universe, before the big bang.
rotating horizontally and vertically. at lightspeed.

it would appear as a solid ball of transperant water.

now imagine, the centre vibrating, at lightspeed.

the sphere would have appeared to have grown,
expenentially.
I don't see where you get that "the sphere appears to grow exponentially" from a center of a sphere vibrating at light speed while the sphere rotates horizontally and vertically at light speed.

(what happends to fine substance when a mass in the centre vibrates?)
think of it like putting your hand into a bowl of water.) and vibrating that hand.
it creates ripples of/from your hand, which is the mass,
and second by second, those ripples will become more and more complex,.
but that only happens as a rule of physical matter following ordinary laws of physics. What you are talking about is a singularity, and we have no idea how to describe such interactions. Basically, we have no idea what is going on. Perhaps you mean this metaphorically and I missed that, but then you have to establish why your metaphor holds as a reasonable logic in the case of a singularity.

the centre of this spherical universe, is also, spherical.
The center of a sphere is a point, not another sphere.
so the vibration ripples coming of it? practically the same, until they hit the edge and begin bouncing right?
I'm sorry, I again don't follow. If I'm correct in that you are talking about a singularity, then it doesn't have an edge per say. Further, bosons don't really bounce. They are point particles. they can go right through each other and are really only effected by gravity and atoms that interact with their energy states (as I understand it. It's been a while since I brushed up in particle physics.)

my theory is that,
technically the begginning of the universe, was that energy (which einstein states, cannot be created, or destroyed)
the vibrations created from the rotation, cause ripples inside.
when they got so complex, they formed, structures like atoms and quarks etc
(this is why i believe all of these things, appear spherical, because they are vibrations from the spherical core of the universe.)
erm....atoms and quarks are not spherical. We only graphically depict them as such. For classrooms and what not. Calling an atom a sphere is like calling the cars driving on an interstate a line...an interstate that has a few twists and turns.....

On a separate note, structures of matter cannot exist in a singularity. That is a fact. The forces that hold the atom or quark in its structure are way overcome by the gravity.

but as you know, vibration ripples eventually dissipate from any form they may have accidentally created:

except one.
after ETERNITY.
i believe eventually, the vibration ripples had configured into,
human CONSCIOUSSNESS - the only structure, able to reinforce itself to continue existing WITH only, itself.
I'm not entirely clear what you mean by a structure that can reinforce itself to continue existing with only itself.
If you mean that we humans in a way make ourselves exist, "I think therefore I am" but in a more physical way, then I must ask you why you think that humans do such a thing, and why you think that humans are the only thing that are capable of such a thing.

This human conscioussness.
changed the whole system of the Energy universe.
basically the centre of the energy universe was this mans physical form/conscioussness and substance.
and the man AS long as he remembered it, it existed.

remember how i said before the centre was the point where the vibrations came from. (which were originally spherical)
and like a hand, the ripples were the same as the sphere.
well, because this energy, vibration, human, Conscioussness, or man
was now in the centre,
the ripples qould then equal.
anything the man thought, felt, willed, into existance.
anything this man could imagine, would exist.
I think by man here you mean God?

this is the science behined why i think that its possible that God exists.
You have not established any science yet. All you have done is establish assumptions and theory. Science is to subject it to both a priori and a posteriori consideration.

they say god is eternal - energy cannot be created or destroyed only transformed.
This is to reason by analogy. Because God is eternal, and energy is eternal (in a way), then God could be energy. You are basically suggesting that because these two things have a similar property then they are in fact the very same thing. A candy bar and an orange are both sweet and provide sugar, but that does not mean that an orange is a candy bar, or that a candy bar is an orange.....unfortunately.....
they say god made the universe, i believe this, energy conscioussness of man, caused the big bang.
and all vibrations spring from the centre, which is GOD or translated:
the human conscioussness, made of vibrational energy, with a reinforced structure, at the centre of the time space/energy universe.
from which, he can manifest control over the entire universe. through vibration.
But by saying that there is this energy structure, you must accept that the universe existed "before" expansion, presumably as a singularity (but not necessarily). Further, you seem to say that this energy structure developed into a consciousness that you suggest is God. However, if this conception of God relies on this energy structure, and this energy structure relies on the pre-existence of the universe, than can you really call such a conception of God a creator of the universe? I don't think you can. I suppose you could say that this conception of God brought about the creation of the universe as we know it, but that doesn't mean he created the universe. Only altered its state of existence to fit his wishes. Further, this view seems to have a problem with identity. You describe how this conception of God can manipulate the universe through these vibrations, and you also describe this God as coming from the energy structure of the pre-expansion universe. However, it seems to me that the energy structure you are talking about would fundamentally change if that structure is what expands and becomes the universe. How/Why would such a consciousness survive such a change? Further, how could such a structure continue to exist as it was before changing, after it has changed, to enact changes on itself? These points I'm raising are not necessary paths of logic, only suggested ones. But leaving the theory so open ended as this allows you to imagine whatever you please. The matrix example is as equally likely compared to this view. If not more so for the fact of its simplicity.
These are just a few things to think about....Please keep thinking! I hope I'm not being to harsh....just kinda typing what pops into my head, lol. It's kinda late here, haha.

this is the most simple way i could put it,

theres more but, ive actually got so much,
trying to tell you ALL OF IT MIGHT TAKE ME A YEAR TO WRITE LOL

any questions, just ask.

On another note and this is just something which has been theorized by some scientists. They believe potentially that the black hole is almost like the birth canal from another universe. I am sure there is a better way to describe it, but essentially we could have come from an implosion of another star.

I have looked into this view, and to be completely honest, its a shot in the dark. Basically the only thing that supports such a view is that the only two cases in physics where we see singularities (and actually expect them to be "real") are black holes, and the initial creation of the universe. Then the media misinterprets a few scientists saying something like, "well, it's possible that its true. We at least can't rule it out" to it being an actual theory. It is a cool thought, but no true justifications.
I hope that was clear, its pretty late, and I'm a little dazed, lol :m097:

This sphere you're talking about, is it pure energy? No mass at all? If so, I cannot see how there would be any oscillations (Ah, Ah, see my name!) - in other words "vibrations" - as oscillations need a medium (mass) to oscillate. Take sound for an example: sound is vibrations that our ear picks up, and it travels trough (usually) air. Without air, or any other mass, there would not be any sounds to pick up. Therefor there is only silence in space.
If this sphere is only pure energy and no mass, there would not be any vibrations. But perhaps I have misunderstood or you have thought about it from a different angle. The physics in this cannot be true though, given what I understood from your explanaition.

Please, continue! I find this interesting enough to dialog. I hope we can make ourselfs much clearer as we go, and find deeper understanding.

Then the media misinterprets a few scientists saying something like, "well, it's possible that its true. We at least can't rule it out" to it being an actual theory. It is a cool thought, but no true justifications.
I hope that was clear, its pretty late, and I'm a little dazed, lol :m097:

Very true it isn't something proven but that of course is a theory isn't it? In an essence all things are theories until they are proven. Now on the opposite ends of the spectrum of course it is something that is just a concept or idea, which quite honestly there is not much of this world we can actually prove in an essence, even things which seem real or appear real are initially due to our senses. If we for example take the ideal of spirits, people say they seem them and of course there is some form of explanation to it, perhaps a power source is near by that creates an illusion. In a sense this entire existence is that same illusion so in that ideal anything goes. We can feel and see but even this is based on the senses around us...

All philosophical thought of course :)

This sphere you're talking about, is it pure energy? No mass at all?
By Einstein's equation, if there is energy then there is also mass. Most people consider the photon massless because it is a near zero mass, but in the quantum world that mass must be accounted for.

If so, I cannot see how there would be any oscillations (Ah, Ah, see my name!) - in other words "vibrations" - as oscillations need a medium (mass) to oscillate. Take sound for an example: sound is vibrations that our ear picks up, and it travels trough (usually) air. Without air, or any other mass, there would not be any sounds to pick up. Therefor there is only silence in space.
If this sphere is only pure energy and no mass, there would not be any vibrations. But perhaps I have misunderstood or you have thought about it from a different angle. The physics in this cannot be true though, given what I understood from your explanaition.

Please, continue! I find this interesting enough to dialog. I hope we can make ourselfs much clearer as we go, and find deeper understanding.

You do have an interesting point. Can energy provide a medium for vibrations? I'm not sure. It depends on what he means by energy.

Very true it isn't something proven but that of course is a theory isn't it? In an essence all things are theories until they are proven. Now on the opposite ends of the spectrum of course it is something that is just a concept or idea, which quite honestly there is not much of this world we can actually prove in an essence, even things which seem real or appear real are initially due to our senses. If we for example take the ideal of spirits, people say they seem them and of course there is some form of explanation to it, perhaps a power source is near by that creates an illusion. In a sense this entire existence is that same illusion so in that ideal anything goes. We can feel and see but even this is based on the senses around us...

All philosophical thought of course :)

You are right, the view is technically a hypothesis worth considering (its not a theory, but I catch your meaning). However, from what I understand most scientists do not take it seriously. Specifically because of its lack of supporting evidence and its near impossibility to be tested. The only evidence for it boarders on reasoning by analogy. However, you are right. That could be the beginning of discovery that such an idea is correct, but until more evidence is provided I find the view unlikely.

You are right, the view is technically a hypothesis worth considering (its not a theory, but I catch your meaning). However, from what I understand most scientists do not take it seriously. Specifically because of its lack of supporting evidence and its near impossibility to be tested. The only evidence for it boarders on reasoning by analogy. However, you are right. That could be the beginning of discovery that such an idea is correct, but until more evidence is provided I find the view unlikely.

I get that, its about the idea of viewing that which can be substantiated, therefore it is only science fiction in an essence until it can be proven. Its an interesting concept though :)

firstly i'd like to make something clear
i dont have the time to post my entire theory on here, or rather set of theorys,.
i gitta family to support, work, trying to save the world, and generally living.

but ill give u the basic jist on all off them
the basic jist, is based on the concept of energy.
following the terms, energy cannot be created, etc and E=mc2
we, know everything physical is made of things smaller spherical, which are made of smaller things, and so on,
what are quarks made of? bosons? made of? gravity made of? strong and weak nuclear forces made of?
for something to exist, it must have substance correct?
my theory indicates that eventually, you must reach a base substance, ONE substance that everything is made of.
including every force, such as gravity, This is the substance, i am calling energy or pure energy

ok, in terms of this sphere, at the centre, it is merely the centre point/ of the entirety.

imagine a huge ball of TIN or IRON, and at the centre of this Ball of iron/tin, is a machine made entirely of iron/tin,
the machine is built as a giant vibrator(loL),
the idea is, that even though the substance is the same,
this metal in that middle, structured differently(or enacted)
will cause vibration ripples either way,
and suddenly we have a new element to consider.

same concept but with energy.
my theory(s) are developing, and various,
but arnt they all?
every theory has some unproved or unprovable facts.
what happended before the big bang - to the big bang is one of them.
but to me it doesnt stand to reason, that the big bang was the beggining, of everything.
nothing into something just doesnt compute,

also, i have not disregarded any observable facts, i havnt said the big bang didnt happen,
i didnt say theres no evolution, or atoms and quarks dont exist.

im only arguing with those persons, about wether or not,
there was NOTHING before the big bang.
or SOMETHING.
even if there was laws, *4, ive concluded, that
laws require substance.

for example.
gravity cannot exist without a, indifferent, thing, to another thing.

IDK.
nvm, ill just update and post whatever.
THEORYS remember.

how many ways can pure energy manifest cause to physical existance from, introduction to existance.
1#

Hi,

Its amazing how much I have seen on this page already about the concept of this energy. I just shared this link with someone else but I think that this could also help explain it (for anyone that has time and interest in this sort of thing). As I told someone else I have been doing four years of research into this and what was posted here to me at least as some sustenance to it. There is so much more, this is just the peak of the iceberg. There are a lot of people out there that may not understand this, it is a little off course to what we have learned in science, but to me there is something about it that just makes sense. For anyone interested and with a lot of time the link is http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_toc.html , they note to buy the book but its actually free online if you scroll down a little you will see the chapters.

interesting
infinite universes, black hole maybe presses all physical matter into the pure energy (as cannot sustain structure)?
maybe the pressure in this space time presses the energy into a new space(it's own space), and creates another universe?
through my theorys basic concept idea?

Hi,

Yes. I basically agree with ShadowWarrior in that much of what you say resonates with my concepts on Energy.

In the first part of your original post you seem to be describing a moving toroidal field. Never ending self sustaining with a vortex tube and still point in the Center.

I don't have words to describe what I see in my minds eye or feel in the Heart - yet I can sense some truths in your suppositions.

For me I see energy coming together in a dance with itself to create and manifest form "as consciousness intends it into being". Entities form and then co-create with one another based upon shared consciousness and agreement.

The toroid shape exists in every single thing in the Universe and the Center point is considered the point of creation.

We all have toroidal energy fields around the human body (for that matter so do all entities on the planet). Our Center point of creation is not the mind - like science would have us believe - but our Hearts. It is the central piece for the three: Mind - Heart - Spirit. Oh well...I'll shut up.

Anyway - I just wanted to say you've got something there! :)

interesting
infinite universes, black hole maybe presses all physical matter into the pure energy (as cannot sustain structure)?
maybe the pressure in this space time presses the energy into a new space(it's own space), and creates another universe?
through my theorys basic concept idea?

It makes sense to me, the idea of an implosion pushing out into another reality...