The Natural Vibration of the Universe | INFJ Forum

The Natural Vibration of the Universe

AJ_

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2012
MBTI
_
Why You Should Consider Converting Your Music To A=432 Hz
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/21/heres-why-you-should-convert-your-music-to-432hz/

Mathematics of The Universe
432 Hz is said to be mathematically consistent with the patterns of the universe. It is said that 432 Hz vibrates with the universe’s golden mean PHI and unifies the properties of light, time, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with biology, the DNA code, and consciousness. When our atoms and DNA start to resonate in harmony with the spiralling pattern of nature, our sense of connection to nature is said to be magnified. The number 432 is also reflected in ratios of the sun, Earth, and moon, as well as the precession of the equinoxes, the Great Pyramid of Egypt, Stonehenge, and the Sri Yantra, among many other sacred sites.

“From my own observations, some of the harmonic overtone partials of A=432hz 12T5 appear to line up to natural patterns and also the resonance of solitons. Solitons need a specific range to form into the realm of density and span from the micro to the macro cosmos. Solitons are not only found in water mechanics, but also in the ion-acoustic breath between electrons and protons.”
– Brian T. Collins

Color Spectrum Resonance
Another interesting factor to consider is that the A=432 Hz tuning correlates with the color spectrum and chakra system, while the A=440 Hz does not.

The Solar Spectrum & The Cosmic Keyboard
“All of the frequencies in the spectrum are related in octaves, from gamma rays to subharmonics. These colors and notes are also related to our Chakras and other important energy centers. If we are to understand that… Chakras are connected to the Seven Rays of the Solar Spectrum, then the notes and frequencies we use for the same should be the same. A432 Hz is the tuning of the Cosmic Keyboard or Cosmic Pitchfork, as opposed to the A440 Hz modern ‘standard.’ It places C# at 136.10 Hz ‘Om,’ which is the main note of the Sitar in classical Indian music and the pitch of the chants of the Tibetan monks, who tell us, ‘It comes from nature.'”
Dameon Keller

Exploring The Difference
Let’s explore the experiential difference between A=440 Hz and A=432 Hz. Music lovers and musicians have noticed that music tuned in A=432 Hz is not only more beautiful and harmonious to the ears, but it also induces a more inward experience that is felt inside the body at the spine and heart. Music tuned in A=440 Hz was felt as a more outward and mental experience, and was felt at the side of the head which projected outwards. Audiophiles have also stated that A=432hz music seems to be non-local and can fill an entire room, whereas A=440hz can be perceived as directional or linear in sound propagation.

“The ancients tuned their instruments at an A of 432 Hz instead of 440 Hz – and for a good reason. There are plenty of music examples on the internet that you can listen to, in order to establish the difference for yourself. Attuning the instrument to 432 Hz results in a more relaxing sound, while 440 Hz slightly tenses up to body. This is because 440 Hz is out of tune with both macrocosmos and microcosmos. 432 Hz on the contrary is in tune. To give an example of how this is manifested microcosmically: our breath (0,3 Hz) and our pulse (1,2 Hz) relate to the frequency of the lower octave of an A of 432 Hz (108 Hz) as 1:360 and 1:90.”
innergarden.org

432.jpeg

Last edited:
Further proof that sound does travel faster than light was the source of original creation. If you look into studying the "ringstone" found in south african mine sites that were used to facilitate and levitate large objects via sound to build large structures that have laserlike precision. But yes, the music industry uses the same knowledge you describe to get the masses flowing in one direction. The vibrational frequency of certain type of sound and music plays a huge role in true manifestation and mind control.

Wow, this is really interesting! I looked some songs from Youtube with the 432 Hz and it does sound more relaxing and ''natural''. Thank you for sharing this. :)

Reactions: Free and AJ_
There is a lot of information to be learned concerning vibration of the universe and all known matter within it. I think some of it is a dead end such as people knowingly using it to manipulate others and that actually working... still yes, its something that absolutely has information to give up.

What a lot of people seem to neglect to mention is that there are two kinds of resonance - mechanical and EM.

Music is often used as a demonstration but it is only half the story because it is strictly mechanical resonance. What's the difference? Mechanical resonance vibrates traditional solid matter, while EM resonance mostly passes through solid matter without effecting it as much. EM fields can cause a tiny vibration in matter by effecting the charge of particles but mostly we don't notice that, as evidenced by all the wireless signals flying around you every day. Moreover, mechanical vibrations e.g. sound do not propagate in the absence of sufficient matter (such as air, hence no sound in vacuum or outer space) however EM frequencies do propagate through vacuums which is how sunlight gets here and all that.

Just remember this when somebody reminds you that sound can't travel through the void of outer space.

What a lot of people seem to neglect to mention is that there are two kinds of resonance - mechanical and EM.

Music is often used as a demonstration but it is only half the story because it is strictly mechanical resonance. What's the difference? Mechanical resonance vibrates traditional solid matter, while EM resonance mostly passes through solid matter without effecting it as much. EM fields can cause a tiny vibration in matter by effecting the charge of particles but mostly we don't notice that, as evidenced by all the wireless signals flying around you every day. Moreover, mechanical vibrations e.g. sound do not propagate in the absence of sufficient matter (such as air, hence no sound in vacuum or outer space) however EM frequencies do propagate through vacuums which is how sunlight gets here and all that.

Just remember this when somebody reminds you that sound can't travel through the void of outer space.

Science VS. INFJ

Reactions: Free
Wanted to say thank you to @sprinkles for pointing out the difference between mechanical (standing waves) vibration from sound and the electromagnetic waves that come in the form of light/rays/waves. I found the following from a NASA web page:

Q: Since sound cannot travel in the vacuum of space, what would happen if you had something that normally produces sound, like a tuning fork, in space? What would happen to the energy?

A: For a tuning fork to vibrate, it must be struck. On Earth, these vibrations compress surrounding air molecules to produce a sound wave that we can hear. If an astronaut in space were to strike a tuning fork, it would vibrate, and sound waves would occur within the tuning fork itself. However, with no air molecules around, it would not produce a sound that the astronaut could hear. The energy from these vibrations would heat the tuning fork (due to internal friction) and eventually be radiated away.
Dr. Nick Sterling

This got me thinking about something called the bija mantras for the chakras. If one of your chakras is imbalanced, one way of getting it to spin is to chant/sing a certain syllable (and some would say that chanting/singing it at certain frequency may be even more beneficial). If you chant or sing this syllable, it is said that it will cause a certain vibration within you that will activate the chakra more. Like the tuning fork, the sound is creating vibration which is creating heat/energy. Especially in the case of the heart, the mantra can help to increase your electromagnetic energy/aura by stimulating it with the sound of your own voice.

Heart Intelligence and the electromagnetic field created by the heart/body:

Chakra info: (what each one does, what a person might suffer if one is imbalanced)
http://www.soundessence.net/chakras.php

Simple Chakra test if you're interested:
http://balance.chakrahealingsounds.com/chakra-balance-test/

btw - I bought the mp3 version of the CD he mentions in the video and it is awesome

Last edited:
Reactions: Free and Marnie
this made a lot more sense than i thought it would. 432 music sounds really good!

Reactions: AJ_
Just found this video recently and wanted to share it - makes a lot of connections related to 432 (the frequency and the number itself):

Fascinating video, thanks for sharing. This is a compelling layer in the argument that collective unconsciousness reflects (and synchronizes) with not just other minds, but non-organic matter as well.

Thank you, @Amanki for sharing the Carl Sagan clip! Maybe he’s one of those modern mystics in disguise :)

Some ancient quotes that sort of go along with what he said:

“Love the world as your own self.”
Tao te Ching

The Self, indeed is below. It is above. It is behind. It is before. It is to the south. It is to the north. The Self, indeed, is all this. Verily, she who sees this, reflects on this, and understands this, delights in the Self, sports with the Self, rejoices in the Self, revels in the Self. Even while living in the body, she becomes a self-ruler. (Chandogya Upanishad, VII, xxv, 2).

As far as this great ākāśa (ether) extends, so far extends the ākāśa within the heart. Both heaven and earth are contained within it, both fire and air, both sun and moon, both lightning and stars; and whatever belongs to the individual in this world, and whatever does not, all that is contained within the ākāśa of the heart. (Chandogya Upanishad, VIII, i, 3).

Last edited:
For anyone interested, try a youtube search for a favorite song in 432 hz. If you like the way it sounds and you want to convert some of your own music into 432 hz, here’s what you can do:

Download the free program Audacity:
http://www.audacityteam.org/download/

You’ll also need this encoder to export converted files into mp3:
http://lame.buanzo.org/#lamewindl

Here are two quick tutorials on how to convert your files from 440 hz to 432 hz using Audacity. The first video is for a single music file, and the second one is if you want to try and convert many songs at once.

Single music file:

Multiple files:

Just FYI, he uses the percent change -1.776 to go from 440 to 432. The exact change is actually -1.818 percent. He explains that the difference between these two is insignificant, but if you have the ability to change it exactly I'm not sure why he did -1.776. Anyway, try whichever one you want and see what you like.

Last edited:
Thank you, @Amanki for sharing the Carl Sagan clip! Maybe he’s one of those modern mystics in disguise :)
You're very welcome! I'm positive that he was. He figuratively had his thumb on the pulse of something bigger than all of us.
Some ancient quotes that sort of go along with what he said:

“Love the world as your own self.”
Tao te Ching

The Self, indeed is below. It is above. It is behind. It is before. It is to the south. It is to the north. The Self, indeed, is all this. Verily, she who sees this, reflects on this, and understands this, delights in the Self, sports with the Self, rejoices in the Self, revels in the Self. Even while living in the body, she becomes a self-ruler. (Chandogya Upanishad, VII, xxv, 2).

As far as this great ākāśa (ether) extends, so far extends the ākāśa within the heart. Both heaven and earth are contained within it, both fire and air, both sun and moon, both lightning and stars; and whatever belongs to the individual in this world, and whatever does not, all that is contained within the ākāśa of the heart. (Chandogya Upanishad, VIII, i, 3).
Insightful examples. The Upanishads in general are rife with hermetic ideas of 'as above, so below' and an uncanny intuitive understanding of physics-based concepts. It reminds me of Rumi's mystical poem:

I am dust particles in sunlight.
I am the round sun.

To the bits of dust I say, Stay.
To the sun, keep moving.

I am morning mist,
and the breathing of evening.

I am wind in the top of a grove,
and surf on the cliff.

Mast, rudder, helmsman, and keel,
I am also the coral reef they founder on.

I am a tree with a trained parrot in its branches.
Silence, thought, and voice.

The musical air coming through a flute,
a spark off a stone, a flickering in metal.

Both candle and the moth
crazy around it.

Rose and the nightingale
Lost in the fragrance.

I am all order of being,
the circling galaxy,

The evolutionary intelligence,
the lift and the falling away.

What is and what isn't. You
who know Jelaluddin, you

the One in all, say
who I am.

My instinct tells me this goes beyond some preternatural human need to construct cognitive frameworks of the cosmos (and our microcosmos) and puzzle together all the related coincidence around us...

No offense, but this sounds like total rubbish. "unifies the properties of light, time, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with biology, the DNA code, and consciousness." This sentence could mean so many things all at once it is essentially meaningless.

Reactions: AJ_
For anyone interested, try a youtube search for a favorite song in 432 hz. If you like the way it sounds and you want to convert some of your own music into 432 hz, here’s what you can do:

Download the free program Audacity:
http://www.audacityteam.org/download/

You’ll also need this encoder to export converted files into mp3:
http://lame.buanzo.org/#lamewindl

Here are two quick tutorials on how to convert your files from 440 hz to 432 hz using Audacity. The first video is for a single music file, and the second one is if you want to try and convert many songs at once.

Single music file:

Multiple files:

Just FYI, he uses the percent change -1.776 to go from 440 to 432. The exact change is actually -1.818 percent. He explains that the difference between these two is insignificant, but if you have the ability to change it exactly I'm not sure why he did -1.776. Anyway, try whichever one you want and see what you like.
Very informative, thanks for the tutorial. I've always been curious about how this is done and how (if at all) it would change the quality of my music tracks. I'm going to give this a try soon

This goes through all 7 chakras - great for about 30 minute yoga routine or a drive to work. From the Ben Scott/Christa Michell CD referenced in Jamie Buturff's video above. The full cd has a sonic massage portion - worth checking out

Last edited: