My Life for Auir (07-27-10) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

My Life for Auir (07-27-10)

En Taro Adun!

Protoss always were my favorite race. I will likely be enjoying this fairly close after release.

En Taro Adun, Executor! There is no time to waste! We must join our brethren in battle!

Soooo pumped ^.^

Damn I'm jealous of you guys.

My wife for hire!
err.
Something something Auir.

...I am about to "there is no cow level" this download if it doesn't go faster!

My life for Aiur! Come, we must join our brethren in the battle field. Tis a good day to die.

Dearest Helena,

By now the news of our defeat has reached the Earth.
The creatures we were sent here to tame are un-tamable.
and the colonies we were sent to reclaim have proven to be stronger than we anticipated.
Whatever you may hear about what has happened out here, know this;
Alexi did not die gloriously in battle.
I killed him. My pride killed him.
And now my pride has consumed me as well.
You will never see me again Helena.
Tell our children that I love them,
and that their father died in defense of their future.

Au revoir.

Wrong thread.

Is anyone actually on the beta? I want to play people I know!

Reactions: enfp can be shy
Well I created a beta account sooooo we'll see if I get picked eventually. I hope you lose intentionally to make me happy.

Apparently you can get a beta key if you preorder the game from gamestop. One of my friends did that. If you go on the website it shows you it.

$60 USD
*cry*
Give me a moment to slowly swallow this.

I'm contemplating whether or not this Starcraft II will plummet me into a world of addiction for a few weeks. It may, or it may not. Mentally chewing on this for a bit... I mean, I played Starcraft before.... I know what to expect. And I'm not really hooked on gaming at present.... There are other things driving me...

Last edited:
I purchased, patiently waiting for my beta key now.... patiently patiently..... annnytime now...

I was a casual player of the first, and got into the beta a couple months ago. Older fans who enjoyed the competitive nature will love what Blizzard has done, but for me, it is essentially the same game with different tech trees and build orders.

Very enjoyable though, look forward to the campaign and playing with friends, but that's it.

I purchased, patiently waiting for my beta key now.... patiently patiently..... annnytime now...

It is supposed to take within 24 hours. Then just to warn you; the download of the game takes a LONG time (the PC version is 1.61 gigs + 10 big patches, mac is 2.99gigs).

i will mentally prepare for such an ordeal

those dirty gamespot bastards haven't sent me the code yet
i'm sooooo mad
grrrrrrrrrr
just kidding
but no code yet