My Life for Auir (07-27-10) | INFJ Forum

My Life for Auir (07-27-10)

I signed up for the beta, but alas... I have not been chosen yet. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited though!!! I have been playing the original since 1999, and it is really one of my first games.

If I get to do beta though I am gonna be ESTATIC!

Carriers have arrived!

StarCraft___Carrier_Fleet_by_joshzerofactor.jpg

Also not selected...

I cant seem to find the link to this game?

En Taro Adun!

Protoss always were my favorite race. I will likely be enjoying this fairly close after release.

We are under attack!

Oh Jebus!

*eye twitches from childhood memories*

I was watching this just the other day
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wesBjzcRx5A"]YouTube- Asian Comedy StarCraft Voices[/ame]

Some of those impersinations were better then others, but that was HILARIOUS! That must be korea.

I just got back into play starcraft broodwar with one of my friends. Do any of you guys still play online, or want to play online at some point?

Some of those impersinations were better then others, but that was HILARIOUS! That must be korea.

I just got back into play starcraft broodwar with one of my friends. Do any of you guys still play online, or want to play online at some point?

damn strait but i maybe rust as all hell

When SC2 comes out proper, I'll be up for some games at some point.

damn strait but i maybe rust as all hell

Tis cool, me and my buddy are rusty too. Just get back to me on aim or in lab and we can plan some stuff. I probablly wont be able to play until this weekend.

When SC2 comes out proper, I'll be up for some games at some point.

SWEET! I have a feeling it will come out in june/july. Which is lovely timing if you ask me.

My life for Ner'zhul!

Kenala Atuhn. :) New fav pizza: mothership with colossi. It's like microwave oven and pizza finally interbred.

So I has a beta key, and the mac client just got released. DOWNLOADING NOW!!!

...only problem is it's 2.99gigs and will take 7 hours. omghugefileishuge.

So I has a beta key, and the mac client just got released. DOWNLOADING NOW!!!

...only problem is it's 2.99gigs and will take 7 hours. omghugefileishuge.

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

you HAVE to give us a preview :m200:

For the record I am actually quite bad at video games, lol. However I have been playing SC1 since 1999 so this game holds a serious nostalgic value to me, hence I have been wanting to play SC2 since they first announced it would come out (which ironicly happened on my 18th birthday).

I will post what I see and what I think of it and stuff once I play it, which I will likely try out tomorrow sometime. I am serioulsly crossing my fingers that resent wont cut me off either. The bandwith limit is 2gigs per day, but hopefully it will reset at midnight and if that is the case I should be in the clear.

And just incase some of you dont believe me:

screencapture1t.png

lol