My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!! | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!!

So, here’s my opinion. I think she values you as a person, but thought through why you weren’t right for her romantically. I’m not judging her for her decision, but she does seem to feel that all the positives in your relationship doesn’t make up for the romance/having the feels. Being different people, what you value and would like to receive in return - steadiness, reliability, fun, isn’t entirely align with what she values and would like from you.

I think the older your grow, the more you realize everything that no one person can give you everything and you have to work on fulfilling your own needs. She’s not there yet and seems a little immature, especially with the grasping onto the next guy, who is definitely not going to work out. To give her credit, she does seem to value you, or feel guilty about the break-up, to want to give you a lot for your birthday and attention after the break-up. You probably don’t want to be in the position of receiving this, so I think cutting off contact with her is good for you. It’s going to be hard for the two of you because you’re attached to each other, but it’s really not good for you to hang around waiting for her to get a clue.

So, here’s my opinion. I think she values you as a person, but thought through why you weren’t right for her romantically. I’m not judging her for her decision, but she does seem to feel that all the positives in your relationship doesn’t make up for the romance/having the feels. Being different people, what you value and would like to receive in return - steadiness, reliability, fun, isn’t entirely align with what she values and would like from you.

I think the older your grow, the more you realize everything that no one person can give you everything and you have to work on fulfilling your own needs. She’s not there yet and seems a little immature, especially with the grasping onto the next guy, who is definitely not going to work out. To give her credit, she does seem to value you, or feel guilty about the break-up, to want to give you a lot for your birthday and attention after the break-up. You probably don’t want to be in the position of receiving this, so I think cutting off contact with her is good for you. It’s going to be hard for the two of you because you’re attached to each other, but it’s really not good for you to hang around waiting for her to get a clue.
Very well said, I've came slightly to the same conclusion in my head. I've thought about every little details, every little possibilities.. I've brainstormed for too long. In the end.. I know I am not the issue. She's looking for the ''perfect'' man that can give her everything I offered her + unexpected romance + romance on demand + psychic mind reader + and + .. I say.. good luck to her. lol

Very well said, I've came slightly to the same conclusion in my head. I've thought about every little details, every little possibilities.. I've brainstormed for too long. In the end.. I know I am not the issue. She's looking for the ''perfect'' man that can give her everything I offered her + unexpected romance + romance on demand + psychic mind reader + and + .. I say.. good luck to her. lol

I think you're absolutely right, and ultimately it seems to boil down to this:

She is focused on what you can give to her.

In other words she seems to have a bit of princess syndrome, whereas she should look towards something more mutual; focus on how she can give to her man.

I think you're absolutely right, and ultimately it seems to boil down to this:

She is focused on what you can give to her.

In other words she seems to have a bit of princess syndrome, whereas she should look towards something more mutual; focus on how she can give to her man.
mannnn.. lmao you're not the first one to call her a ''princess''
even her best friend when he talked to me called her a ''disney princess'' ahahahaha that's hilarious.

Yeah, letting go of a relationship that long where you’ve invested so much of your hopes and dreams is really really tough. Overthinking things and dwelling on the loss is totally natural. It takes time. Just think of it as experience that will make the next one better. Don’t fall into the sinkhole of hating yourself or hating her because she made a bad decision. Everyone make mistakes.

Yeah, letting go of a relationship that long where you’ve invested so much of your hopes and dreams is really really tough. Overthinking things and dwelling on the loss is totally natural. It takes time. Just think of it as experience that will make the next one better. Don’t fall into the sinkhole of hating yourself or hating her because she made a bad decision. Everyone make mistakes.
I don't need to hate her for what she did, she'll hate herself on her own eventually. That will be her biggest punishment.

Wat! You're just not obnoxious and have a bit more class than some of us other dweebs. Yo

Speak for your self hot dog man. I'm exceptionally classy.
*sniffs crotch*

Speak for your self hot dog man. I'm exceptionally classy.
*sniffs crotch*

Come to think of it, you are relatively classy...

*Also sniffs the crotch you are sniffing. I'm assuming it's yours but you didn't specify and I don't mind as long as our noses are touching*

Last edited:
Come to think of it, you are relatively classy...

*Also sniffs the crotch you are sniffing. I'm assuming it's yours but you didn't specify and I don't mind as long as our noses are touching*

Are you applying for the position of boyfriend in my life? Because I'm putting you at the top of the stack.