My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!! | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!!

Just for the record, I cannot apply for the position. I'm not a competitor. :( But rumor has it, @Tweekz is available. Perhaps I'll sneef his crotch
giphy.gif

Hey Tweekz, are you French-speaking? I see that your location is Quebec.

It's good to see you being so jovial :)
French is my first language, I taught myself the English language actually.
You'll notice I am always like this, I like being happy and make people happy/ laugh :grin:

I have a little bit of an update on my situation. So everyone is aware that I deleted my ex gf from Facebook, Discord and Kik (because I figured.. whats the point of keeping her as a friend if she's not going to talk to me at all). Well I talked to her mother on the phone yesterday (yes i still have a really good relationship with her mom) and her mom sent her little grand daughter into my ex gf bedroom. Her bedroom is littered with my stuff, gifts,and even romantic stuff I gave her.
minutes later my ex gf textes me asking if I was talking to her mom. Lol she didn't text me for days and now she textes me just to ask that. So i didnt open the message i just deleted the message and went on with my day. Today.. at 6:36am she textes me again saying "you okay?" Lol what the fuck?

Well played. This girl is so yours.

Continue with radio silence, and it's game over.

Last edited:
Yea weird how you were talking to her mom and for some reason that made her question things! So mysterious.

I don't think it was him talking to her mom that made her question. It was the removal of friend from all social networking that made her question.

I don't think it was him talking to her mom that made her question. It was the removal of friend from all social networking that made her question.

Obviously that would add to things but we weren't talking about that