My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!! | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!!

giphy.gif
cute-baby-spongebob-spongebob-squarepants-11621461-400-367.jpg

I have a little bit of an update on my situation. So everyone is aware that I deleted my ex gf from Facebook, Discord and Kik (because I figured.. whats the point of keeping her as a friend if she's not going to talk to me at all). Well I talked to her mother on the phone yesterday (yes i still have a really good relationship with her mom) and her mom sent her little grand daughter into my ex gf bedroom. Her bedroom is littered with my stuff, gifts,and even romantic stuff I gave her.
minutes later my ex gf textes me asking if I was talking to her mom. Lol she didn't text me for days and now she textes me just to ask that. So i didnt open the message i just deleted the message and went on with my day. Today.. at 6:36am she textes me again saying "you okay?" Lol what the fuck?

Last edited:
I have a little bit of an update on my situation. So everyone is aware that I deleted my ex gf from Facebook, Discord and Kik (because I figured.. whats the point of keeping her as a friend if she's not going to talk to me at all). Well I talked to her mother on the phone yesterday (yes i still have a really good relationship with her mom) and her mom sent her little grand daughter into my ex gf bedroom. Her bedroom is littered with my stuff, gifts,and even romantic stuff I gave her.
minutes later my ex gf textes me asking if I was talking to her mom. Lol she didn't text me for days and now she textes me just to ask that. So i didnt open the message i just deleted the message and went on with my day. Today.. at 6:36am she textes me again saying "you okay?" Lol what the fuck?

Chase and she runs, run and she chases... human nature at its finest. I can't be with you <boom! door slams> right now... <creak, door opens slightly>

So, @Tweekz - I have a few questions.

1. You've given up on getting her back, yeah? Because you don't need this. (It's actually rewarding to reject a person who rejected you and see the exchange of power. They usually freak out when they see they no longer have power over you.)

2. Are you going to stick around? You can see how fun other INFJs are now, right? Well, not me, I'm not fun, but I mean the coyotes, wizards, and people dressed in hot dog outfits around here.

So, @Tweekz - I have a few questions.

1. You've given up on getting her back, yeah? Because you don't need this. (It's actually rewarding to reject a person who rejected you and see the exchange of power. They usually freak out when they see they no longer have power over you.)

2. Are you going to stick around? You can see how fun other INFJs are now, right? Well, not me, I'm not fun, but I mean the coyotes, wizards, and people dressed in hot dog outfits around here.
Pretty much did yeah.
And I am sticking around

lolol wat you are lots of fun. You wanna fight? Don't make me chase you, I'm a lazy coyote :(

My "what the fuck?" Was meant because she texted me at 6:36am to ask "you okay?"
Whether she knows i talk to her mom or not. I don't really care. I deleted her message asking if i was. So I never answered her question.

Hey man, you're doing well. Your pride is restoring, even if you have a lingering desire to get back with her.

But in your heart of hearts, you must know that she isn't the one. But be thankful for this experience, because it will help to crystallise just exactly what you're looking for.

Keep going, Tweekz, you'll come out of this stronger and more complete.

Hey man, you're doing well. Your pride is restoring, even if you have a lingering desire to get back with her.

But in your heart of hearts, you must know that she isn't the one. But be thankful for this experience, because it will help to crystallise just exactly what you're looking for.

Keep going, Tweekz, you'll come out of this stronger and more complete.
Thanks man,
it's definitely thanks to you and everyone.
I needed that ''harsh'' talk to wake me up.