My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!! | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!!

hmmm.... well today I went a little crazy. I deleted her from Facebook, deleted her from Discord and deleted and blocked her from Kik. lmao
I was tired to see her name always online on my stuff. Don't know how she'll react to this. and for her birthday I don't have the money to drive to her house even if I wanted to.. the most I could do is send her a hand written letter, then again.. Idk what's going to happen by that time.

Hang in there. Best to act like nothing is wrong. She will notice this, and you are actually giving her power by acting like that. Acting in anger is weak; forgiving is strong; ignoring is intelligent. You can be angry, but just don't show it to her.

Part of the birthday being a good thing is the timing. This gives you 3 weeks to detox and get the mind positive again.

I got a good feeling on this. Same situation I had with my last ex (also an INFJ.) Her birthday was three weeks after our last contact, and sure enough I ended up with her that whole week.

Take care of you and get rid of all the negative energy you can. Purge all your anger on paper and put it underneath your mattress. Meditation is good. There are some prayers and stuff you could look into if you're into that sort of thing. That way when she comes back, you're ready.

Be careful, and ignore the little attention grabs. And stop giving her them with your actions.

Last edited:
That's fine. Hang in there. Best to act like nothing is wrong but it's no big deal. I'm sure there are still ways for you to connect.

Part of the birthday being a good thing is the timing. This gives you 3 weeks to detox and get the mind positive again. I got a good feeling on this.

Same situation I had with my last ex (also an INFJ.) Her birthday was three weeks after our last contact, and sure enough I ended up with her that whole week.

Take care of you and get rid of all the negative energy you can. Purge all your anger on paper and put in underneath your mattress. Meditation is good. There are some prayers and stuff you could look into if you're into that sort of thing. That way when she comes back, you're ready
She's been in a few, a couple of them were a bust, she got cheated on. then there was a serious one but they mutual broke up because they agreed it would never work out (distance,location, life paths) and then she met me, and breaks up with me with her non sense reasons and treats me like shit post break up.

I've prayed too as well.

meh.. to each our own.. haha I grown up catholic so I guess it brings me at peace, not really expecting it to do much other than that.

I am kidding, of course. I'm actually a strong believer in the power of prayer. Or more vaguely, intentional thought.