My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!! | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

My ex is an INFJ.. how to win her back?... Nevermind, let's all be weird!!!

The few last pages of this thread. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nice! You so have your next in: her birthday. I'd really have to think you got a good shot at spending that with her.
hmmm.... well today I went a little crazy. I deleted her from Facebook, deleted her from Discord and deleted and blocked her from Kik. lmao
I was tired to see her name always online on my stuff. Don't know how she'll react to this. and for her birthday I don't have the money to drive to her house even if I wanted to.. the most I could do is send her a hand written letter, then again.. Idk what's going to happen by that time.

hmmm.... well today I went a little crazy. I deleted her from Facebook, deleted her from Discord and deleted and blocked her from Kik. lmao
I was tired to see her name always online on my stuff. Don't know how she'll react to this. and for her birthday I don't have the money to drive to her house even if I wanted to.. the most I could do is send her a hand written letter, then again.. Idk what's going to happen by that time.
Yay!

If she's online and wants to keep a friendship with me as she claims, she would talk to me. No, she talks to me when only it's convenient for her or when she's bored or whatever her reason. Giving the hot and cold attitude is getting real fucking tiring. Bitch wants to play cold? Bitch doesn't know cold. I'll show her cold. lol