My case that America is not the greatest country on earth... | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

My case that America is not the greatest country on earth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole problem with America is represented by this thread. No one can agree on anything. The whole goal of this country was to be a free nation of free states. The Fed has over stepped it's boundaries and asserted it's self on all the states. Over the years we have jailed and killed those who we did not understand out of ignorance. The problem with America now is that people seem to think that living large is living. That their rights over rule another s. This country is the greatest period. We invented so many things here that the world uses now. I cannot even list them all. This country gives you the opportunity to fail anyway you want. When you have to go bankrupt like many are doing now, we don't jail you or enslave you.
Open your eyes. Look around do you really think we suck? Do you think that the world would survive without us, the way it is now? What if China invades? Are you going to run to them and join? I bet they shoot ya dead in your tracks. Try being Gay in China. Try owning your very own business there. You can bitch about America all you want it is your right. It's what the founding fathers wanted. Instead of tearing the country down why don't you try to be a positive influence in your world for change. Why don't you go out and show the rest of us how it's done? If you think forcing taxes and health care is freedom and fairness you live in the wrong country. What the hell happened to the generations behind me? Did you all bump your heads? We can all complain and bitch and as far as I am concerned if you don't like something change it. If ya just want to bitch shut the fuck up. America has it's problems. They mostly stem from greed, it's human nature to rule over another. Money is just one alternate way to do that without actually having to do it..

I'm not tearing America down. I'm putting it under a more realistic light. Stop pretending that America has not gotten where it is today by exploiting other people. Or have you forgotten the genocide of the natives, the enslavery of the Africans, etc. Stop pretending that America's innovation did not come from immigrants who were treated like swine by most of this country. Stop pretending that the federal government is to blame for corporate personhood and the outsourcing of America's means of production. Exactly when was it the founding father's intention that a mutlibillion dollar corporation should be considered a person? Stop pretending that people who need health care don't deserve it because you don't like how the democratic process works.

Last edited:
I'm not tearing America down. I'm putting it under a more realistic light. Stop pretending that America has not gotten where it is today by exploiting other people. Or have you forgotten the genocide of the natives, the enslavery of the Africans, etc. Stop pretending that America's innovation did not come from immigrants who were treated like swine by most of this country. Stop pretending that the federal government is to blame for corporate personhood and the outsourcing of America's means of production. Exactly when was it the founding father's intention that a mutlibillion dollar corporation should be considered a person?

Yes, you are tearing America down, you do it every day.

That America is not the greatest place in the world?

Duh, I said that much in the OP.

You've said much much more with your actions and the posts you make.

I'm not tearing America down. I'm putting it under a more realistic light. Stop pretending that America has not gotten where it is today by exploiting other people. Or have you forgotten the genocide of the natives, the enslavery of the Africans, etc. Stop pretending that America's innovation did not come from immigrants who were treated like swine by most of this country. Stop pretending that the federal government is to blame for corporate personhood and the outsourcing of America's means of production. Exactly when was it the founding father's intention that a mutlibillion dollar corporation should be considered a person? Stop pretending that people who need health care don't deserve it because you don't like how the democratic process works.

You know satya we both live in the same state I would like to meet you face to face some time and we can discuss this further. If you would like my phone number I am willing to talk to you on the phone about it also. I am so sick and tired of your little smart ass. Anytime you want to act like a man you let me know. For now I think of you as a little man trying to act like a big man from behind a key board.

Reactions: Pristinegirl
Okay, guys, cool it. If you want to discuss this, discuss it among yourselves without the name calling. Keep it civil - warning #1.

Actually Fuck this forum Ban me actually I am banning myself...

Then do it. You're just threatening because you hope that someone will 'stop you' because you can't win an argument.

Don't talk about it, just do it, you dramaqueen.

You know Satya's always argued this way, and so does Billy. Posting opinions is fine. We all have a broad range of opinions. But opinions cross a line when we start personally attacking each other. You are only responsible for your own actions. If you want to continue attacking, do it amongst yourselves in private, please.

Everyone can choose what they want to do.

Ok. This is starting to degrade quickly. So I'm turning it off until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.